It's morally wrong to kill people who disagree with you politically

>It's morally wrong to kill people who disagree with you politically

where the fuck does this logic come from?
I cannot think of anything more logically consistent than this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-V17z3EsxPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pussy
stop being a fucking beta and bending voer to the system
so what if you kill someone

*inconsistent

The shills that are coming here in full force and the centrists that haven't been fully redpilled yet.

democracy is war and no one is innocent in a democracy. really it's only about how well the violence can be suppressed.

Because murder is wrong.

It's not wrong to kill people whose shit you want either.

See, the way it always worked was men would kill and die for their beliefs, their people, their homes. Wrong or right... It was the end result. It was how the world was shaped, little slivers cut out with different groups based upon that inevitable truth that you may have to die for it one day. Now that men have become women they don't understand that. With the way the world has been going and is still going, they will eventually realize that shit like this is a drop in the bucket. Civilization doesn't change that, just delays it.

>it's morally wrong to kill people
Full stop. Killing people is bad in almost every single moral code and system. Regardless of whether you're religious or atheist, muslim or christian, altruist or egoist, it's morally wrong.

However, that doesn't change the fact that it's sometimes necessary and that it can lead to a greater good, yet you're deluded if you can somehow claim killing is morally good.

If you kill someone for a good reason, fine. But don't try to justify it as morally acceptable

Hol up. What you saying is we can kill our political opposition AND take their stuff???

Is it then wrong to use vast amounts of money and political influence to acquire whatever you desire and destroy your enemies?

>Regardless of whether you're [...] egoist, it's morally wrong.

You don't understand the importance of things. You think a television is equal to a people, an idea, a nation? No. The fact that you equate the two just shows how useless you are to everyone. You lack a sense and awareness of value. You couldn't point to what is important if someone taped it to the end of your finger.

>Because murder is wrong.
says who?

There's nothing wrong with disagreeing, some people have different ideas on various policies.

Commies are actually subversive element and SHOULD be killed, it's a duty of every patriotic man.

Who cares only Ego matters, so if a nigga has the shit you want you're morally justified to kill him and take it.

And to them those that stand for anything other than their make believe Utopia is subhuman and needs to die. This is the way it works. Luckily, commies are weak and their perfect world relies on the world permanently and constantly supporting them.

In your drug addled/Marxist/subhuman (all three?) brain ego is important. Once again, you can't figure out what is important and therefore grasp at straws.

>ameriturd doesn't know who Stirner is

Wrong. It is morally wrong to kill those in your tribe.
If you see another human as out-group, it may be excusable, even beneficial to kill them. They're called enemies, dipshit.

>ego
>look I know something you don't
You can't figure out what is important other than what you have been told is important. Such as your ego. I don't know, don't care to know.

by turning to physical force you are admitting that you cannot stay toe to toe on intellectual grounds.

>shitskin is raping your white sister.
>stand there and try to intellectual him
kys, coward.

>greater good
Neck yourself. Trust me, its for the greater good.

>baby's first "why" chain
I don't want to die, and do not want people I care about to die. Therefore, if nobody commits murder, the world would be better because I and people I care about would be less likely to die. Therefore, we should all try to avoid murder.

Killing people was necessary in every political revolution. Some of the world's greatest leaders were great because they shed blood. Napoleon killed enough people to be deemed a great man but killing one will never be enough

Not saying we should kill more, just saying it's not immoral

>intellectual grounds
You educated idiots think, automatically, that you are intellectually superior. Back to your ego. However, not even that is always true. Let us pretend it is though. Throughout history are you saying that no one was as intelligent as you are? That the formation of the world as we know it was built solely by idiots or solely by discussion?

>[loud farting noises]
Not an argument

Because there is a chance that they are right and you are wrong faggot

by turning to intellectual debate you are admitting that you cannot stay toe to toe on physical grounds.

>your enemies are willing to kill you and yours
>you don't want to die
>if you kill your enemies they win
leaf logic.

oof

Nice strawman my man.

That is one of their serious problems. They don't seem to grasp that there are multiple ways to go forth and in the end the debates were useful to find out how and why, but not to actually progress.

Is their political position based on your genocide?

Screencap this post and look at it when you find someone you care about, Cletus. You'll fell sorry for yourself.

> confuses reductio ad absurdum with strawman

It depends on whether they are people or not.

Morals aren't really logical. They're very convoluted and messy, because no one has the perfect knowledge necessary to make them absolutely reasoned. Because of this, they're more like 100,000 years of collected knowledge noticing that certain behaviors have a tendency to work out for the better in the long run. This obviously results in an uncountable number of exceptions, because everything in life is complicated.

It arises from literal cuckoldry and surrender to Jews, OP.

AGREED BASEDDDD
the cuck stops here

Yes, if I had enemies who were willing to kill me and my family you are god damn right I'd return the fucking favor.
Give up your man card.

Violence is the only choice to solve our political problems, stirner was right, without violence situation is deteriotated, problems get worse and society becomes sluggish without revolutionary ideals, but acts like plebs that is mixed in a melting pot of social medias and celebrities'fake world.

Violence has always been a political tool faggot. It is only through threat of violence that society is held together, with the instrument of said violence being the police.

>we defend ISIS now
Wew lad

>Calling out your own logical fallacy because someone misidentified it.
I was really hoping you would take that bait.
That is the first time I have gotten someone to defeat their own argument using that means.

NAP bitchez

>Try to avoid
I intentionally didn't use a hard, unconditional no. Self defense is always a legitimate case for force.

Ad absurdum isn't necessarily fallacious. It begs the question of why your argument doesn't lead to the absurdist conclusion – if you can't say he's wrong where the argument leads, is he wrong?

Nobody defended ISIS. You draw conclusions about the means being discussed, but there is really nothing new there.

>Stirnerposting on Sup Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=-V17z3EsxPs

So you basically said nothing.

no, I said it's usually immoral to murder but some specific cases it can be justified

I guess if that's nothing sure

What are the specific cases and, more importantly, who decides them?

>where the fuck does this logic come from?

The jews... It's something that was introduced by abrahamic religions like islam, christianity and judaism.

Before christianity came to Europe it was seen as morally neutral to kill somebody. Morally good if you benefited on it and morally bad if you were worse off after killing the person.

Muslim spotted

That is fucking stupid, you can easily kill other people without being murdered yourself so your logic don't make sense. The only conclusion that your logic can give is that you feel that everyone should not kill YOU or the people you care about.

Reducto ad absurdum is not a logical fallacy. It is logically reasonable. No philosopher would claim that it is anything logically wrong with an reducto ad absurdum argument. Most mathematicians uses that technique in their proofs to show something is wrong or impossible (like proofs for why dividing by zero makes no sense).

Too bad you don't. You have fellow americans who disagree on political views. Your bravado is pathetic. Maybe if you were in the middle of a war you'd be justified but you're as pampered by the state as it gets, excluding european countries. Praising murder as a means of justice or ideological self defense is just you trying to justify fucking shit up. No better than Antifa extremists.

>stirner
muh spooks

>Peruano in charge of understanding what he read
wew lad

This leaf gets it.

Murder is wrong by definition. It's a purely legal term.

Sure, Rodriguez, if a civil war breaks out I wouldn't want to murder any commies to keep my families freedom intact. That would be mean.
The fact that you even suggest that is disturbing.

>Full stop. Killing people is bad in almost every single moral code and system
nope
before christians and the whole thou shall not kill stuff pagans, although knowing that killing is BAD as in it has consequences that may negatively affect you (hunt down all the animals this year and none remain to hunt next one for example, kill all of the enemy tribe including women and you will have a harder time expanding yours), did not consider it WRONG for it is as natural as DYING and often imperative to staying ALIVE

this is ignored lol

Far more have accepted killing than rejected it throughout history. Any "moral code" that rejects it completely doesn't last.

prove to me that other lives are just as valuable as mine

If you genuinely think a civil war is going to break out anytime soon you're more sheltered than I thought. The vast majority of the people, including right wingers, see you as a bunch of edgy retards, especially after yesterday.
Don't believe what a few LARPers say here, if the "Alt-right" rose up they'de be crushed almost immediately.

Also
>Commies in America
Lmao
Do you mean the idealistic college students? Give e a fucking break, Cletus. They're just as sheltered as you are, both of you are going to grow out of this.

That is something he won't grasp. Even though killing is one of the back bones of civilization, one of the building blocks of history, a means to change, he has forgotten that it exists. Society has always been okay with killing when the time comes, for a variety of reasons other than self defense. Ideologies is one of those reasons. Of course, those that don't accept or recognize the importance of those reasons are staunchly against the act of killing for them, but that is kind of the point.

okay thats a bullshit argument though, since all you need is one person who's life is more valuable as yours and they do as you please with you
unless you accept that a person who is more valuable than YOU is perfectly within his rights to kill you you can't really justify it applies to you being more valuable than someone else

>if you kill your enemies they win
its nonsense cucks spout
same with the equality meme

The right to life comes from the human ability to communicate and set safe border for each other. If your political opponent does not agree with you, you have learned it from discussion with him. As long as he demonstrates ability to talk and does not threaten directly your life, liberty and property, he maintains the right to life.

You can accept something as necessary without judging it to be good.

>>It's morally wrong to kill people who disagree with you politically

if the world was that way we would be a somalia tier shithole where might would make right.

also sternir is a meme tier philosofer.

>Do you mean the idealistic college students

No, he means the literal communists teaching them.

If you are arguing with "Cletus" why bother? You obviously believe you know better than him and even more obviously believe you are smarter, so why "punch down" in your eyes?
Also, those "college kids" are showing a dangerous trend towards an ideology that effects our way of life. They have had impacts on lives outside of their own as well. Effects on your country, even if you agree with them, are still effects. To pretend they pose no threat to anyone's way of life is absurd.

No, you can't.

A mexican muslim.

Laws are only paper and instructions for how to perform jobs such as "judge", "lawyer", "police" and so on. It has no influence on morality, laws can be anything. Somebody can make up their own country and laws (that is how all countries and laws have come into existence so there is no logical reason that one is more valid than the other.).

Of course you can. Just saying something doesn't make it true.
Shooting somebody who's charging you with a spear isn't good for anyone, but I'm willing to bet you'd consider it necessary.

I think he was pointing out that murder is the term for the specifically illegal act of killing. They are used interchangeably often enough, but aren't always the same.

Morals are a spook

If all was right with the world we would use violence to at least make you pretend to agree the life of your family and nation was more valuable than your own.

You can keep whining about it on anonymous image boards at that point, but I doubt you would. You've internalized the nihilism the jews sent to destroy us in the current environment, you'd internalize the love in that environment as readily.

>A bunch of old geezers ranting along in some universities will bring muh cuntry down.
lol, yeah sure buddy. America could not be further away from a communist movement
>no united working class
>not even a clear understanding of what "working class is"
>no desire or true need to revolt
Thats the base of it. Civil war in the US is impossible right now. People are too dependent on the state and too ideologically diverse.
>You obviously believe you know better than him and even more obviously believe you are smarter
Nice assumptions, Cletus. I ain't Rodriguez either.
Those "college kids" haven't been hit by reality. Have they been manipulated by the media and teachers? Sure, but so has the rest of us.
>Affecting my way of life
In what way? How has your life changed since these communists began undermining your great society? Protip: It hasn't. There's nothing stopping you to live a traditional life. Now you're just old enough to diagree with their political views and get angry at them.

mmm good argument

Why aren't you out killing people you disagree with?

#BLACKLIVESMATTER #BLACKLIVESMATTER #BLACKLIVESMATTER #BLACKLIVESMATTER #BLACKLIVESMATTER #BLACKLIVESMATTER #BLACKLIVESMATTER #BLACKLIVESMATTER #BLACKLIVESMATTER #BLACKLIVESMATTER #BLACKLIVESMATTER #BLACKLIVESMATTER #BLACKLIVESMATTER #BLACKLIVESMATTER #BLACKLIVESMATTER #BLACKLIVESMATTER

>not sure if Jewish or retarded
>Mexican flag
Well, clears that one up.

>It's not wrong to kill people whose shit you want either.
That is not a stable form of society.

an opinion can be changed, while death is definitive.

Even violence is morally wrong, Trudeau is right on one thing (only)

You hit or you kill, you lose. The lost life is nothing compared to the "martyr effect" and "bad press" that hit back the other side.

cont.

because it's a battle of ideas, not numbers.

>lamo ur retarded
rlly made me think

>because it's a battle of ideas, not numbers.
If one idea has 0 followers, it's effectively nonexistant.

>Those "college kids" haven't been hit by reality. Have they been manipulated by the media and teachers? Sure, but so has the rest of us.

We're all shaped by what came before us, but we aren't all manipulated by jews. College kids are manipulated into a self inconsistent mental framework primarily designed to destroy whites.

>In what way? How has your life changed since these communists began undermining your great society?

How many white dominated major cities are there today in the US? The future he can provide for his children is changing, which if things go on as they are will be just like Brazil.

It probably should, but it won't.

If your opponent doesn't see it that way, as soon as your stupid ideas lose you the advantage of numbers, it becomes about numbers.

You could not be more wrong

>where the fuck does this logic come from?

Easy, those who think it's ok to kill others for disagreeing get killed themselves leaving only those who agree it's not ok to kill someone who disagrees.

>implying there are people that don't think it's ok to kill others for disagreeing
Try not paying taxes to your cucked government and then refuse being arrested, Kevin

I will point out a few things that have changed, solely because you are so sheltered that you never had to deal with real life impacts of things in your society. My pay has technically gone down in ratio due to the hike in minimum wage. With inflation I no longer make what I used to make.
A park that I used to visit regularly with my children is covered in used diapers and graffiti from an influx in illegals over the previous few years. Luckily, it has died down for now.
I am preparing for more tax hikes in my area due to discussions about a single payer medical system.
Now, moving could be an option in the long term to run from these issues, but would they follow? What others will come? What will my children face?
See, my ideology, being "Cletus" revolves around looking out for a future for my children. Ones that I expect no one but my wife and I to care about. These long term concerns are something you don't understand, and I am 100% sure you never will. You can't even grasp the fact that you are only as good as your values.

> I wanna die for politics
sign of a pathetic betamale bitchboy
actually you're the pussy, a mob-violence chimp-nigger who would get put down as soon as the army gets tired of your rebolution, as it happens every single time throughout history

>Easy, those who think it's ok to kill others for disagreeing get killed themselves

Not always true, but those who get killed because they disagree with them always get killed. Your math does not add up, those who think it's ok to kill others for disagreeing can kill several people and even if they get killed it would just be ONE dead who think it's ok to kill others for disagreeing. While MANY are dead who think it's not ok.

So your argument fails.

systematic killing of right wing people ? like a holocaust ?

wait...

>and then refuse being arrested, Kevin
We dont get shot over here for no good reason Jose.