How do we stop the radicalization of young white males? They're literally nazi terrorists

How do we stop the radicalization of young white males? They're literally nazi terrorists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BMsrBvko3xE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Antifa are just grasping the truth, though.

i hope this brings more censorship, it will only increase the social unrest, EXTERMINATION IS COMING

nazis bad communism good

REDDIT CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

damn, an 8 gold post
really made me think about my choices in life

waaaaaaaah, why wont people eat the shit we feed them waaaaaah

>oblivious levels of lack of introspection that maybe calling for the death of white males could possibly have been a contributing factor as to why people seek alternatives to your cancerous bullshit
really dilates my artificial vagina

>White guy kills 3 people in car attack
>This is just as bad as ISIS who have probably racked up over a million kills by now

We give them gfs

Kek

Obviously get rid of leddit

>How do we stop the radicalization of young white males? They're literally nazi terrorists

In order to stop the radicalisation of young White men you will have to stop doing what you have been doing for the last 50 years.

You won't be able to do this. Your kind are incapable of admitting to your faults and failings.

In your warped, shit filled minds, you do not see the inherent contradictions in advocating racial equality and individualism while trying to get everyone to gang up on White people and impose institutional racism against them.

Saying that you want to wipe out White people = racist.
White people are simply responding to the existential threat you represent.
If you want White people to stop being angry, you need to accept defeat and allow them to take over.
So long as you continue to pick a fight with us, we will continue to fight with you.

In the same way you people are TOO RETARDED to figure out the correlation between Muslim anger, Muslim immigrant populations and your treatment of Muslim countries, you are too stupid to figure out the correlation between White populations, White anger and abuse of White people.

You have brought all of this on yourselves.

Only we have the answer to the problems of the day.

The reddit mentality is so fucking trash. It's not even a matter of "I have thought about this groups ideology and why they feel this way, and I still find myself disagreeing - but lucky they are civil enough to have a proper discussion about it should I choose to."

The reddit mentality is "I have already made my mind up about XYZ group based on nothing but years of confirmation bias and surely I am not the one in the wrong, nor do I even want to THINK about why people might hold these beliefs.

>you'll eat downvotes
>gets 10k points and x8 gold
these people don't realize how deep inside an echo chamber they are do they?

When Omar Mateen pledged allegiance to ISIS and killed 50 people and wounded another fifty in a gay club the left blamed it on...closeted homosexuality. They don't even blame ISIS for ISIS attacks.

The cult comment could apply to many followings on the internet, not just their straw boogeyman alt-right punching bag.

Stop marginalizing and making fun of white men. White men are a people of peace but by doing this you are literally radicalizing white men and breeding terrorists.

>>White guy kills 3 people in car attack
liar. fuck off
>>This is just as bad as ISIS
fuck of and die with your false equivalence. this was not a crowd of innocent civilians. it was a mob of violent political combatants.

>Muslim plows through people, killing dozens
>LE LONE WOLF NOT ALL MUSLIMS
>white guy plows down a bunch of retarded leftists blocking a road killing one
>OMG WHITES ARE BEING RADICALIZED ALL WHITES MUST APOLOGIZE AM I DOING IT RIGHT UPVOTE PLEASE
god Reddit needs to fucking burn, it's gotten so much worse over the years

>want to advocate for the interests of my people
>Reds tell me I should be shot, tortured, my children will be raped and my grandchildren will be brown

Gee I wonder how people get radicalized. And no reds, I don't want to genocide non whites. I would prefer peaceful balkanization.

>White guy looks three people in a car attack
Correction:
>White guy kills one person in a car attack
>Escapes into the neighborhood
>Sees police chopper following him
>Pulls to the side of the road
>Rolls open sunroof
>Picks up Stinger missile from passenger seat
>"Heh... Nothing personal, pig."
>Shoots down police helicopter, killing two

You can't.

get fugged commie bastards

are you retarded? Please lurk more

>you'll eat downvotes
>gets 8 reddit golds and 10k upvotes instead

lol

He's not asserting facts he's being sarcastic. When people are unable to understand sarcasm on the internet they blame it on the text-based format but I think it's just dumb people with cognition issues.

white men are not being marginalized, they're just paying attention to marginalized people who are fed up with their shit, and get offended enough to become ethnonationalists.

I know I'm going to get downvoted for this and probably no gold either, but I think white ppl r bad ):

>kia
Do they unironically believe that gamergate made him do it?
I understand trying to demonize your opposition, but how can you say this without feeling ridiculous?

Simple.
End racism/sexism against white males.

The left is feeding the white nationalist fire.

Didn't you know that's the Reddit way of saying "UPBOAT plz give gold"

Stop oppressing me for being a straight white male with a right wing political ideology and I'll stop swerving my car into liberal cucks

>How do we stop the radicalization
You must die

it was ABSOLUTELY a crowd of innocent civilians. the antifa protestors were NOT ARMED, while the unite the right ones had private MILITIAS there. how fucking braindead are you??

>be me
>hold extreme ideas
>never participate in violence unless in self defense, because hurting another man is not something I get pleasure from or seem necessary
>still called a terrorist by the MSM for my views
This is how you breed actual violence, by cornering an entire group of people into either being violent or not being violent but being perceived as violent regardless.

Don't oppress white people in their own countries by making them accountable for the actions of minorities.

There. See? No more attacks.

>WE NEED TO SHUT IT DOWN
What board on redshit allows open neonazi shilling??? You get banned for posting Holohoax truths over there

Pretty simple, stop demonizing white man pushing degeneracy and everything will return to normal.

(((They))) are stoking the flames.

wow American reading comprehension gets worse every day

Wtf are you smoking? Dick? Everyone said it was ISS related. Everyone. Get your facts right.

>He's not asserting facts he's being sarcastic
maybe, maybe not. when people repeat false narratives it still amplifies the narrative. if you want to be sarcastic then exaggerate the narrative, don't repeat it.

For a lot of us, leftism itself is what radicalised us.

Most were blue pilled normies before we were called FUCKING WHITE MALES out of the blue and told that we're responsible for blacks killing each other incessantly.

>Retarded one-liner filled with buzzwords that sounds like something taken from the CNN
>First reply is something like "damn man you're going to get tons of le downvotes for telling the truth"
>Usurprisingly the post gets thousands of le upvotes and 8 reddit golds
>This story repeats itself daily and the participants perceive themselves as rebels, free thinkers and nonconformists

>He used a stinger missile to shoot down two choppercops
>Check the two officers
>They actually got shot down and died
WHAT THE FUGGGGG!?

Bunch of triggered cry babies you are. If you can't get ahead in life with your white privilege that's your own fault.

>How do we stop the radicalization of young white males?
get them jobs and girlfriends

>marginalized muslims are justified
>marginalized whites are monsters

I agree, it's all happening on Reddit. Reddit MUST be shut down to stop this menace. #ShutDownReddit #Resist

You know how shill. We're showing the door but you and your ((masters)) try to keep it closed for everyone.

Nope. The narrative was that Omar was a closeted gay and that he didn't know what he was doing, saying he pledged allegiance to many Muslim terrorist groups not a specific one (ISIS) despite the 911 transcript being clear in that regard.

Also, calm down, your mental illness is unsettling to witness.

>censorship
let's treat the symptoms and not the disease

+1

One I see quite often is, "edit: oh look the drumpfkins are raiding and downvoting", with like 6000 upvotes for every anti-trump post

Kinda triggering but i just block those subreddits now - It seems like copypasta, I've seen it too often now, seems beyond a coincidence.

> radicalization
White Men and Women are understanding that our race, culture, and well beings are being attacked every day by the anti white neo liberal institutions and figureheads.

The Fire will only rise from here.

Exactly. Get them ass. The white nationalists protesting are a bunch of beta males trying to blame others for their frustrations.

You don't understand what greentexting is

Either that or your autism prevents the detection of sarcasm

They're literally hitler XDDDD
GTFO Libertarians
GTFO Individualists
GTFO MGTOW
GTFO SHILLS

>white men are evil, privileged, systemically racist and need to be knocked down a few rungs in society
>omg why are young white men being radicalised?

Literally ten years voting 90% democrat then Trump won and the libs showed who they really were. Showed myself right out of that burning building. Wish there was even a ballpark estimate of how many whites took the redpill because of SJW/media hyper-faggotry following the election.

BAN ASSAULT REDDITS

No
Plenty of Liberals were even blaming it on White Republicans for being lax on gun laws

Really only Bill Maher blamed it on Muslims, every other Liberal shifted the blame

>sounds legit
Say, where is the perp anyway?

You really should get your facts right instead of spreading your own autistic narrative.

Pretty much, this sexual liberation, stalling of the economy really is going to create a mess with young men. Although Rome was founded on young men fucking up some scrubs and stealing their woman cause they had none so maybe this is the start of the white Imperium?

>living in peaceful economically stable countries and getting brainwashed is comparable to propaganda coming from countries ravaged by civil wars and decades of political unrest
LMAO

you dont noe nuffin OP. nazi niggers from da moon are guna make murica great again

3 gorillion*

youtube.com/watch?v=BMsrBvko3xE
>THIS IS WHAT LEFT-WING TOLERANCE LOOKS LIKE

Do something about the 1.2 white birth rate and address white genocide publicly. Stop whites being marginalized politically in their own countries. Until then, all resistance is justified. Youre already in the middle of a race war, like it or not. Leftists started it, we will finish it.

>Believes in white privilege
>Believes that getting "pussy" will solve white dispossession and replacement

>That flag
>That reading comprehension
Wew.

>then Trump won and the libs showed who they really were.

If after the election, the libs had taken a step back, realised that they were doing something seriously wrong and tried to moderate themselves, then they wouldn't be in this situation.

So muslims terrorists act the way they do because of the stigma and finger-pointing they've been through over the years is what you're saying

part and parcel of living in multicultural society

I don't know why not address Zoe Quinn, this is where it all began after all

Never fuck with the bread and circuses, never do that if you do not want the masses to revolt.

Not going to work. I've only radicalized further upon getting married, having a career, and especially upon having a (blond) white child.

That's the case to a certain extent, but it's severely aggravated by the fact that they're voluntarily isolating themselves from the rest of the country in European nations.

I was witnessing the left's narrative crafting as it was unfolding and in the aftermath. Even today when the Mateen/Pulse is brought up there are still people who either genuinely believe he was gay and couldn't deal with it, or that he didn't do it specifically on behalf of ISIS.

I don't know why you keep making pointless 'get the facts' comments. The facts are the facts, the left often doesn't like society being aware of them.

>White guy kills 3 people in car attack
When you see this lie you have to call it out. There was only one fatality from the car accident, not three. Pinning the accidental death of the cops on the protestors is irrational, and a lie being pushed by the left.

>Timmy falls down a well
>Lassie dog calls the cops to come save him
>on the way, police helicopter crashes killing two cops due to mechanical problems
Neither Timmy nor Lassie would be held responsible for that accident, criminally or in the court of public opinion. Cops do a dangerous job, particularly those whose job is to fly outdated whirlybirds maintained by the lowest bidders, accidents are going to happen. But it is not the fault of third party or the suspect because cops had bad mechanical problems.

weak bait, learn how to get down to a personal lvl when you re trying to trigger someone.

Remove all black males from high school.

>1488
They act the way they do because of Islam. It's nothing to do with being called a terrorist by MSM (which doesn't happen like it is with "le white male" right now) or being marginalized by society , the radicalization of muslims comes from the religion and within.

>Most of it's happening on reddit

CNN, MSNBC, NBC, The Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, Slate etc. all said that he did it because hewas a repressed fag. Their claim was based on the fact that he used grindr to find the fags

Stop radicalizing non whites

this guy gets it. cia goons killing retard communists.

>A lot of people use Reddit. Letting neonazis use it for recruiting is immoral and disgusting
>but letting communists and neomarxists use it is perfectly fine!

Congratulations, here's to hoping for a large family.Have a few more for the people who were turned into fags, or made to kill themselves, or turned into drug addicts, or any other sort of people who have been prevented from a normal life.

We still have a much larger task to solve, all of us, before a future is secure.

i dont see why we cant rub their own shit in their faces
dont we like making memes? lets make some memes that make fun of how melodramatic reddit is over this shit. #notallnationalists

>You will eat downvotes because the brainwash is real on this website
Why do redditors love to act like their own website is right wing and they're in the opposition or something. There are like 3 semi big subreddits that are somewhat right wing and the rest is literally Antifa tier. Jesus, just look at the frontpage.

Kill the Jews and no one will need to radicalise. The Kike problem is the main problem.

its just that at the moment they want to silence all donald trump followers

He never even used Grindr. FBI confirmed that. Even people like who who know the narrative was bullshit still believe some of the left's lies surrounding the Mateen/Pulse incident.

eh what?

I swear to God once I find where all of your faggots today are coming from all of Sup Forums will place your pathetic subreddit to the ground.

This is a fact. They even produced fags to lie about flirting and committing sodomy with him.

good