Give me one good reason why you should not homeschool your kids

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3l9_KoicxU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
youtu.be/6T5Guus_84g
cie.org.uk/programmes-and-qualifications/cambridge-advanced/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They miss out on social interaction.

Because you fags use it as an excuse to abuse the kids like your parents abused you and your chance to be the big strong boss you never were in real life kek

This is the biggest problem, also homeschooling is illegal in Germany

You going to sit at home on welfare while you teach them?

How is school the only place you can interact with other kids?
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

You can not teach them to love the state as much as the school does.

I hate my country so much. Can't wait to leave

they wont fit in with the dominant society of illiterate retards

That is fucking dystopian my god

Not true. There's all sorts of non-school affiliated sports leagues you can join. You don't need school to make friends. Just neighbors and someone willing to drive to a house to play vidya or sports for a couple hours.

My concern is people who aren't intelligent enough to home school to begin with. I went to a public school but was taught most of the basics two years or so before I went off to school.For me it was a net benefit, but if your parents are baboons it may fail.

Yes goym let us tell you what to think.

Got to learn about the 6 million goy

Let them join a sports club, like cricket, rugby, football etc.
if they don't like sports then abort them and try again, only chads in my house

>My concern is people who aren't intelligent enough to home school to begin with
How many people are actually dumber than your average teacher though?

Wooooooooow.

How is that not good? allowing homeschooling encourages religious schools that don't meet basic requirements to carry on. Jewish schools in north london were failed for not meeting requirements and they just stopped saying they were a school, and all the kids that went there were "homeschooled"

a jew just for you!

This is the main thing.
I have had a few friends over the years that were "peculiar".
They were all home schooled.

If anything we should write up a program to teach students and be done with having to finance live teachers to redundantly recite the same crap every year.

Im all for home schooling.

1. Social interaction can be done without subjecting your child to schools

2. I wouldn't trust myself to teach well so Id hire a professional tutor and just oversee the curriculum

When you send a kid to school they are learning the bad habits of all the other kids.

The education is watered down

The purpose of public school is to break the spirit of the child and make subservient factory workers

The purpose of private school is to break the spirit of the child and make managers of the factory worker

what happens when robots replace the factory workers? So now the education model has to change to accommodate that.

Homeschool your kids, teach them how to be sovereign warrior scholars.

Because it's only used for retards who believe in Young Earth and want to brainwash their kids in jewish fairytales.

Jews should not be in the county in the first place

that sounds like my experience

>their kids in jewish fairytales.
Like the (((secular humanism))) taught in public school

This. A guy in my grade was homeschooled until high school and he was an absolute autist.

It was just an illustrative point about homeschooling user, it means stupid people ruin the lives of their children

Holy SHIT the absolute state of Cuckmany.

>it means stupid people ruin the lives of their children
How could it be any worse the public school?

Not if you go to church and know other people that have children you can let yours hang out with.

I was homeschool during all primary school. I have social anxiety since I kind of grew up with little interaction with other kids and I like to stay isolated.

Oh yeah I forget how bad your public education system is sometimes. Still, that seems like you should fix your education system rather than an argument for homeschooling

You can get them doing stuff like cadets and scouts to. Also martial arts clubs are great.
There's also young drama societies as well.

Because they are your kids, and the schooling system can teach them anything they want to?
I don't care if kikes aren't being taught how they '''should''' be, it's their parents choice

all this pic does is remind me how utterly shit I am at basic maths lmao

I'm thinking of homeschooling when I have children.

Social interaction would be solved by letting them hang out with other children who's parents I know and at church.

I was thinking of writing up my own basic curriculum.

It'd be based around more practical work and learning through experience and doing projects where they have to research and develop something themselves.
For example you could do a project where they have to build a rocket from scratch and they need to do the research themselves and write up everything.

You can combine maths, english, physics and chemistry already in this project.
More projects = a more variety of experiences to learn from.

>homeschooling is illegal in Germany
There is no good reason to ban homeschooling.

It's only done so kids can be fully indoctrinated by the state.

Good goy, you're too dumb to educate your own children, let our (((experts))) take care of that. What, using online resources?! No!! You must send them to school so we can turn them into sla- I mean, well-rounded citizens!

How come you won't just hire better teachers? Teaching is a valued profession here, on par with fields like medicine, law and business. I don't think our education system is that much better than yours in the context of population differences but there's definitely a big difference between the quality of teachers.

The trouble is general education in America is total shit.
You barely know anything about your own country never mind having any knowledge of the rest of the world, and yet you wonder why everyone else keeps calling you retarded.
As long as your kid joins a sports or game club this shouldn't be an issue.

youtu.be/6T5Guus_84g

Here's a video on this.

They get rhat at church, dipshit, and they aren't exposed to filthy secular faggots and their kike mind virus.

>I have social anxiety since I kind of grew up with little interaction with other kids and I like to stay isolated
yeah, that's called being normal. you have to subject children to years of indoctrination in concentration camps to change this.

Says the guy who needs to show ID to buy plastic spoons at the grocery store.

what kids?

I took karate and boxing as a kid, it was great.
Gives you confidence and I made a lot of good friends

>I was thinking of writing up my own basic curriculum.

What you do is you teach them all the stuff they need to get top grades in exams in the national curriculum. You could also use IGCSES or I A levels, so they know what to expect.
cie.org.uk/programmes-and-qualifications/cambridge-advanced/

If you have free time after that then teach them the stuff you mentioned.

I forgot to mention that I'll probably hire a tutor to run through the curriculum.

Also I'd have bit's like gardening, homesteading and survival as well. (Firearms and weapon knowledge as well as self defense will be included too)

haha yes it's all a jewish conspiracy despite jews being massive abusers of homeschooling rules to infect their children, as well as muslims and any other hardcore religious nutjobs

You can teach your kids anything you want to, the school system is held to strict standards that are designed to ensure your child is ready for work in a modern economy.
>it's their parents choice
why is it their parents choice?

>A fucking Leaf

Homeschool is the fix

heres one: people are fucking retards

>ensure your child is ready for work in a modern economy
lol. ensure your child is totally fucking useless and primed to be an obedient dick washer in the "service sector" (aka slave)

They grow up to be freaks

This triggered me. The pic

>How come you won't just hire better teachers? Teaching is a valued profession here,
I guarantee your teachers are angry feminist cunts just like everywhere else

Worries me that you have the right to remove your children from contact with anyone that thinks differently to you. Do you want a little ideologue slave to do your bidding? or would you rather let your child have the freedom to choose what he believes out of a number of options presented to him

Or just improve on our public schools in constructive ways were teachers can actual be fired for being incompetent. Homeschooled kids are weird and they never fit in. Nobody ever bullied then or told them they were a bit so they become autistic. Have you ever met a normal chad like homeschooled kid? In your adult life have you ever met someone who was homeschooled you would want to hangout with and drink a couple brews?

The schooling system teaches kids subjects that they then take tests on, a good parent would do the same. They get the same A levels and GCSEs
They don't teach any skills to help you get work, at least not here, if they did there wouldn't so many retards with 3 degrees that can't get a job. In fact now they teach revisionist history and SJW bullshit.
>Why is it the parents job to raise their kids
>Why are you responsible for your kids future
Why shouldn't the parents of a child be responsible for their future? Why do you think a state that doesn't give a shit about the individual cares more for the future of a child than the parents of that child? How fucking evil were your parents?

>allowing homeschooling encourages religious schools that don't meet basic requirements
You mean they don't get taught about the 6 gorrilion, (((mister)))?
Sending your kid's to public school is child abuse. Public school is a babysitter's club for terrible parents, and I'm six of being taxed to pay for it.

Look at this piece of white trash with a drink in her hand, and that cuck father. They should be hanged.

>t. fedoratard

>Worries me that you have the right to remove your children from contact with anyone that thinks differently to you
yes, it would worry you that anyone can be raised without being exposed to 10+ years of non-stop brainwashing in a concentration camp. makes you wonder about the society that needs this kind of conditioning in order to function.

Public schools teach the Jewish mind virus and (((Catholic))) evolution. Burn in Hell, faggot enabler.

Same thing with my niece.
My sister insisted on having her homeschooled all through primary and she had little to no social skills going into secondary.

>How come you won't just hire better teachers?
Because the (((teacher's))) (((union))).

Pay the extra money and send your kids to private schools. Seriously. I went to private school most of my life and the education is so far ahead of public schools that it's not even a joke.

>Decide to leave private school my junior year.
>Junior year of high school at public school begins.
>Honors English.
>We're learning what a verb is.
>People are struggling.

>Sending your kid's to public school is child abuse
it is pretty fucking horrible. prison for innocent children who have committed no crime. naturally rich liberals all send their children to private schools. it is only the poor who are expected to attend public school.

Kill yourself, satanic fag.

>A good parent would do the same
laws don't have to deal with what a good person does user, it's about the worst people. You would have (any ideology you dislike) nutters teaching their kids that shit as unquestionable fact, which seems pretty terrible to me, I don't know if you're okay with little jihadis or whatever.
>Why are you responsible for your parents future
you didn't actually answer this question, you just deflected it. Why do you have the right to mould your child's mind to whatever batshit crazy thing you think?

Were you homeschooled?

>I don't know if you're okay with little jihadis or whatever.
Muslims should not be in the country

>the school system is held to strict standards that are designed to ensure your child is ready for work in a modern economy.

Are you fucking retarded? The school system is literally designed to turn out factory workers, which the west doesn't need anymore. They're designed for last century's economy, which is part of the reason millennial employment is so shit.

Why not band together with other white parents and start a school. Banding resources and making it so your kids aren't just isolated from other kids.

as I said, your public education system is beyond terrible, but the first world has good schools. If you're so concerned about your children's future pay for them to go to a successful private school instead of limiting them socially and educationally by forcing them to stay at home and learn about the lizard people who control the world before they develop any critical thinking

Well your country does run behind by about 2 decades.

That ends up becoming a private school.

think you might have cracked it, have you let the schools board know about this?

schools in california dont say the pledge of allegiance because it says "under god" and thats apprently offensive to other religions and culture

People can teach their kids however they wish, they will be out socializing with other kids so they'll hear everything from them.
>muh jihadis!
If the parents are jihadis they'll hopefully be in prison or deported. Just because a very small percentage of homeschoolers might be menatl does not mean it should be illegal.
>why is it your right to mold your kids
Because they are your children. There's nothing to argue, they are your legacy, genetics and family name. They are all that lives on of you when you are dead and it is your right to teach them as you would like them to be taught, and as a parent you want them to be successful.

>forcing people to chant religious nonsense
yeah that's pretty messed up ngl

A few:
- The student will learn all subjects from an unqualified parent, who may skew their lessons to fit their own political/religious beliefs. In this case, the student will not be made to challenge their own ideas and hence not properly learn to argue and think.
- The student will not learn as well about the social structures and dominance hierarchies present in society.
- Behaviors that are inappropriate may not be as swiftly corrected as they would if the student was accountable to their peers
- The student will learn dependency on their parents and miss out on the responsibility and independence required to follow a school schedule by themselves
- In writing, the student may not be confident to express themselves in front of their parents
- The student may experience a great shock when finally leaving home and realizing the world is not so simple and nice as their parents had made it

Public schools are full of humanism

No, they're not. You're thinking of Sweden.

>your public education system is beyond terrible, but the first world has good schools
where is this magical first world that you live in?

>murrica
>1st world

I am sure they are all just all traditional godly women

What a cohencidence, there's another thing that's banned in Germany...

So there is no leftwing garage in your schools?

>How come you won't just hire better teachers?
Teacher's union prevents us from firing the bad teachers so there's no money to hire good ones.

*garbage

So they're only teaching people things with evidence backing them? what a travesty :( you can fill your children's heads with nonsense on your own time user

>muh jihadis
the point i'm trying to get across is that people you consider to be so obviously wrong will always be able to teach their children their own point of view as established fact. Luckily, because we have an education system, we are able to detract a little bit from the influence of terrible/stupid/religious parents. It's good to have a balance
>you can teach your children what you want
don't you respect individual freedom mate? You don't own your children, you have responsibilities towards them until they can provide for themselves, hopefully without the hindrance of your retarded views

>with evidence backing them
How is humanism based on evidence?

Define what you mean by humanism, it might have some weird usage on here i'm not aware of

Oh look everyone, its a new paid shill from Brazil. 1 post and done like every thread he's in.

>an outlook or system of thought attaching prime importance to human rather than divine or supernatural matters. Humanist beliefs stress the potential value and goodness of human beings, emphasize common human needs, and seek solely rational ways of solving human problems.

Let it be fake

If kids don't learn to socialize (playing with others and understand others are different entities) by around age 6 it's very hard for them to be able to socialize normally later in life.

>But extra stuff outside school...
If you're such a paranoid guy that won't let your kid go to school why should I believe that you will let the fucking kid out ?
Most of the kids that are homeschooled come from very castrating and overprotecting families.

>In this case, the student will not be made to challenge their own ideas and hence not properly learn to argue and think.

If this is what they're being challenged to accept then I'm fine with them living in a echo chamber with their parents.

ah cool
how is this a bad thing?

>If you're such a paranoid
How is not wanting my kids to go to a marxist indoctrination center paranoid?

How are arbitrary moral values based on evidence?