*spreads vegemite* :')

Other urls found in this thread:

upi.com/Billionaire-Soros-gives-NGO-100-million/93201283876577/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34
areomagazine.com/2017/05/28/no-youre-not-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-a-right-wing-extremist-than-an-islamic-terrorist/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>excluding the worst terror attack in American history
but why?

because it was an inside job

>not slathering food in beef gravy
Truly un australian

Its called cherrypicking. Its because islamic terrorists havent been as successful since then, whites have a lot higher population, and the causes are different. Some of those arent even real terrorist attacks. What did Dylann Roof ask for, in terms of political demands? Hes not actually a terrorist, hes a mass shooter. Theres a difference. Hes a political assassin, theres a difference.

White violence towards leftists is merely vigilante justice, for lack of the system stopping Antifa. Why not go back farther hmm? Or maybe why not include the leftist terrorist attacks, which dont get labelled terrorist attacks, like when they firebombed the GOP HQ during the election, and all those thousands of bombings just a few decades ago by radical leftists, or when the FLQ assassinated the trade minister etc in Canada and blew buildings up.

This is propaganda designed for lemming leftists, of course it will be torn to shreds here - but its not designed to work on us. Its designed to reinforce anti-white opinions in people who were already anti-white and want to abolish the white race. Its designed to work on people who unironically should be gassed for genocide crimes.

$5 says they don't count San Bernardino & Pulse nightclub.

>if we don't count muslim attacks there will be no muslim attacks
t. Trudeau

Sure they did.

As attacks carried out by right-wing religious extremists :^)

Is that corrected to population?

No shit, Muslims are about 1% of the US population and about 30% Republican.

T. Shart in mart

Thats also ignoring all of Europe. Human rights watch is a Soros organization, this guys actually pushing Soros propaganda.

>implying that niggers have never killed anyone since 9/11.
C'mon give me a break.

>What is death of servicemen abroad.

>Vegemite
Is that something you Aussies use for fertilizer?

And 99999% more likely to be murdered by a random nigger

Since.

"Since 9/11, Niggers, Commies and ANTIFA fags" are 7 times more likely to be killed by a right-wing extremist"

Notice they made sure to limit it to only the US

>Muslims are 0.1% of the population
>Whites are something like 50%
WOAH CHECK THIS OUT
YOU ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE KILLED BY A WHITE GUY THAN A MUHAMMAD AHMED MUHAMMAD HAHA
wtf I want to import more Muslims into my country now

1) 9/11 still counts
2) proportionality still counts; there are a lot fewer Muslims in the US than there are right wingers.

so its not cherry picking, it's actually more likely to get killed by a white kid.

>there are 60 to 80 times as many whites than muslims in the US, depending on what you count as white
>yet they're only 7x more likely to kill you

These numbers look fucking terrible for muslims.

Lol commies are not US citizens..

>Limits it to US only so his narrative doesnt crumble
>Limits time frame so his narrative doesnt crumble

*Narrative Crumbles*

What the fucks vegemite?
Is it like marmite?

>ignores islamistic mass shooting in gay club
Nice cherry picking, shill.
SAGE

Look at the details of the "study". I think this is the one where a guy killed in a bank robbery was called 'right wing terrorism', but they ignore Muslims beheading people for refusing to convert, or BLM killing cops.

>Yeah, we should use the US, a place with only ~2% of Muslims, as a good representative of Islamic violence.

So they are straight up lying now?

They're far worse when you realize they don't consider something like the Orlando shooting as Islamic terrorism.
see
>45
The Orlando jihadist killed 49 people.

Kek
Every county has whites, most counties are still majority white. Almost no places in the US have Muslims and they're projected to never break 1% of the population.

>Roughly 50% rightwing
>Roughly .5% muslim
>Only equates to a 7x difference in violence between the two groups

Based Duterte.

I didn't make the graphic, I saved it from here awhile back, after San Bernardino I think.

Oranges?

upi.com/Billionaire-Soros-gives-NGO-100-million/93201283876577/

Well that is because we actually stop Islamist terror attacks. The number of total attacks (Both fulfilled and thwarted) are far greater

and OP was never heard from again once his narrative got destroyed. Either this is bait or OP is a fag.

It doesn't matter who made it, the point is that all these (((official))) statistics all conveniently leave out the Orlando jihadist. Every single one of them.
It's funny that even though they're trying to make Muslims look as good as possible, they still look bad. Even if you completely ignore the shooting where 49 fucking people got killed, they still look bad.

Just a kiwi m8

>Since 9/11
lmao how convenient not to include it in the statistic :^)

Because it was Israeli terrorists, not muslims.
Muslims are way too dumb for anything that isn't just throwing a cheaply-made bomb in a multitude.

friendly and conscientious reminder that omar mateen was a true american hero and did the world a favor by obliterating fifty AIDS ridden sodomite degenerates. you should be thanking him in your prayers.

press T to thank based omar as he lounges in paradise

>Leaves out Florida nightclub massacre
>Leaves out largest terrorist attack in US history

Yeah, leave out those 4,000 murders....because.... reasons.
*spreads asscheeks* :^)

So let's import some more muslims so we can even those numbers out :^)

Only a brit would eat marmite. Fucking awful shit.

I think it's time we increase those chances -- just to be tolerant.

>Since the end of WWII, Jews are much more likely to be killed by an Islamic extremist than a Nazi attack
Muslims confirmed to be more dangerous than the Nazis. Thank you human rights watch for opening my eyes to the real danger.

Was the Dallas sniper considered right wing terrorism?

YA SURE

clearly we need to reduce the number of right wing extremists

>point out that muslims kill at a much higher rate, but are a smaller group

don't you dare suggest we should reduce the number of muslims you fuckin nazi!

YA SURE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34

Except the dataset sampled was a study constructed to exclude things like 9-11, Orlando and the Nice attacks. In otherword, it was made-to-order science.

Since Hitler's death, he hasn't killed any jews. We should give him an award for turning his life around.

>since 9/11
>"if you just dont count that one huge muslim terror attack"

since the time 3000 died from muslims

friendly reminder that one month ago, Antifa attempted to assassinate House Majority Whip Steve Scalise in broad daylight.

Only if you count just the white people & ignore the thousands of other killings carried out by poxs.

How much more likely are white people to be killed by a nigger than a muslim terrorist?

Clearly we must wipe out white people, they should not be allowed to exist, fellow white people.

Second worst was the Oklahoma city bombing, which was carried out by a white American.

>not counting 9/11
>discussing terrorist attacks in the US
*breathes in*
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*weezes*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why not measure from 9/10?

Now adjust for population sizes

There are 75 times more white people in the US than Muslims.

How much more likely is it to get killed by a negro than by a muslim attacker?

So all the security procedures put in place worked? great!

why is the dude on the right wearing a tyvek suit?

Bus Muslims are right-wing extremists.

Sh! We are not supposed to point that out!

>muslims are like 2% of the pop.
Wew

duterte is a fucking legend mate he is operator as fuck

I find this NYPD woman oddly hot. Am I sick,Anons?

areomagazine.com/2017/05/28/no-youre-not-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-a-right-wing-extremist-than-an-islamic-terrorist/

That's a real big "Since"

And what those in the media fail to understand that all TERRORISM committed (regardless of race or religion) is rooted in right wing ideology. Christian theocrats and neo-nazis share a lot of similar views with right wing Zionists in Israel and with terror groups in the middle east. Its only race and religion that divides them. In truth, they all are a little right wing.

"White guy did it" Psy-Ops are commonly used to create racial tensions and/or cover up Terror Attacks.

[Did a thread about them months ago: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Attacks/False Flags against crowds are also a tactic used in Color Revolutions & Springs.

Assuming she's a woman, no.

>since 9/11

Even it's the SINCE I'm not convinced, would like to see sources and references still doesn't seem correct.

He goes from bone dry to wet as a gym sock in 5 panels. That is serious sweating.

>only right wing are terrorists!
Jesus Christ do you not even know the history of your own movement?

>Maria's tits tho

>since 9/11

WHY IS IT ALWAYS SINCE 9/11?? They are changing the rules to the game then acting like they won it.

Look at all of these right-wing extremist attacks thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

maybe people actually hate the government for a reason

>In a country that is majority white american, white americans are the most likely to kill white americans
these white americans must be stopped!

Literally wrong

Nice tits

>Boston Bombing
>That Muslims that went on a killing spree in a gay bar

I am probably forgetting more.

>UHMMMMM soooo lets just exclude the biggest terror attack in america and now our statistic works
HURR

Even then I bet they included mestizos shooting each other as "right win extremism" or something

because of demographics. Most crime is not interracial but when it is it is hugely lopsided black on white according to doj statistics.

Wrong.

I can only imagine the FBI stats today...

san bernadino