Perfect Europe

post yours

Yours is perfect nothing to change

stop fucking doing this shit threads

are you 12?

there are so many little details in each of these countries regions, so many little cultural differences even within the border of real 2017 countries

and to think you fucking retards can make "A PERFECT EUROPE MAP" because you fucking paint some shit with german flag and move polish flag to the east and give britan the irleand.Yeah, that works. Because it looks cool or i "feel" its nice.

fuck off with this retarded shit you fucking mongoloids, go to Sup Forums

1.There's no precedent to Denmark being part of Germany.

2.What's wrong with Portugal?

3.I'd rather Ireland was independent entirely, too much trouble, for too little profit for the UK.

here's your (you)
>1.There's no precedent to Denmark being part of Germany.
it's scandinavia
>2.What's wrong with Portugal?
must be depressing living there, it's more humane to just end it
>3.I'd rather Ireland was independent entirely, too much trouble, for too little profit for the UK.
eh, i wasn't so certain about it, but if it's independent it has to take entire ireland

and this fucker here starts to "analyse" it, seeing 3 things "wrong" with moving borders of milions of people, disregarding the differences in economical situation, cultural anymosities and hostilities, religion, fucking plants growing in certain areas or resources that one country will lose and the second will gain, which can lead to fucking crisises on gigantic magnitude

but he sees those 3 weird wrong things

GO TO FUCKING Sup Forums YOU FUCKING RETARDS THERE IS EVEN A CONTAINMENT BOARD FOR YOU, ITS /BANT/ GO FUCK OFF THERE

holy fucking shit what a dense fucking idiots

moldova becoming romania ?
never gonna happen pal

and why wouldnt it you sad virgin?

Switzerland is incompatible with anything, but Switzerland. So fuck off.

I don't get why are so many Sup Forumsacks obsessed with greater hungary. I have my obvious bias, but hungarians had their chance of governing that land when habsburgs gave them more political power after 1848. In 40 years they made every nation in Kingdom of Hungary hate them and they destroyed something that was well governed for centuries.

GO AWAY YOU FILTHY FUCKING NIGGERS NOONE EVEN CARES ABOUT SOME SHIT FUCKING COUNTRY OF NO IMPORTANCE TO ANYTHING IN ANY TIME

go fucking spam Sup Forums not Sup Forums with you shit

where the fuck is portugal
WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY WINDSHIELD?

seriously tho can't have a perfect europe without portubros

>Iceland is part of Scandinavia
Map is shit, let us be Atlantic Jews like we were always meant to be

k y s
they're alright, plus you gotta feel bad for trianon.
i couldn't live there, the irrelevance would be too soulcrushing.

irrelevance is comfy

There's no need to be upset

Fixed

of course they feel bad for trianon, they were actively hostilizing 70% of the population just because they wanted to have they wet nationalistic dream done. pro-tip when you are building a state based on nationality - make sure you are not in a minority...

you dont even have to kill yourself, nato will do it

go fuck off now you fucking 12 year old piece of shit

and if you re older than that you brain isnt, so think about it and fix you fucking life nigger

>Estonia not having Livonia and Latgale
>also not being part of Finland
>Lithuania not having east prussia
>Poland having Vilnius
nah fuck off cunt

>comes to a thread solely to bitch about its existance
>fuck off
pick 1 faggot
eh i took this from someone else's map and edited a bit, i would've united baltics if i knew the flag and wasn't too lazy

maybe I say maybe it will when all communist era faggots will die

We'll never be part of Romania because Russia doesn't want that.

you shouldn't spit on your brothers idiot.

Portugal has been nuked ?

Yet my flag is allowed continued existence? We're the most irrelevant of them all

wtf happened to us monk?

t. cucked by alberto barbosa

yeach except make finland estonia cause our govenrmnet is cucked

Sup Forums meme

It's fine, mainland European people are used to going to bed in one country, and waking up in another. It's just how they do things over there.

Gay

kys

Needs a bigger Germany

>that Switzerland
>Cumbria, Northumberland, and North Yorkshire, now part of Scotland
Seems pretty dumb, maybe you should stick to making maps of places you know about.

I don't get this meme