CIVIL WAR WHEN?

CIVIL WAR WHEN?

I don't know, user. The results of the last one weren't all that encouraging.

It already started, but in internet, because ameritards got too fat.

Never

The military will purge you nazi scum and nothing of value will be lost.

America really needs one. That fiasco over the last couple of days was a disgrace. Didn't realise just how far they've fallen in terms of loss of liberty. It was Euro-tier.

Could you be more specific about the term "Nazi", who do you include into this category?

Anyone it disagrees with.

people who use the nazi sign and think that white people are Superior to every race.

You guys aren't gonna do jack shit.

It kicks off at berkeley august 27th

than you are an anti-american that doesn't support the 1st amendment

Well, there are very few people who actually use Nazi symbols in public and "think white people are superior" is a very broad definition. Basically everyone can fall under it if you want them to.

>military isn't more right wing than the civilians
Sure thing fag

Most Americans don't give a shit about this.

Im anti-American for protecting my country against Nazis who attack my said country?

Okay buddy

Anyone who endorses the Nazi ideology and believes that the white race to be given extra rights. Also Not everyone falls under the umbralla i gave you earlier.

Please explain how everyone can fall under it

>Few Nazi Fags
>Entire military

Okay buddy.

In a few years the US will break apart.

In a cold Civil War currently. So far, it's not as clear as sectionalism, then North vs South with bloody skirmishes in Missouri and Kansas: this one seems more like total societial breakdown into tribalism with Government as pawn instead of leader. Mapping this whole fiasco is a daunting task.

Would be easier to handle if all interested parties would just go out to the west desert with their best weapons and have it out. Coyotes and other scavengers can clean up the mess of corpses. Winners will face trial and the firing squad.

We arent canada for a reason. But you go right on thinking that.

enjoy the fall of américa then.

Because there is no proper definition of "thinking white people are superior". You can, for example, pick a fight with a poc and get labeled racist for that. You might have done it because the guy was a dick and it might have nothing to do with color whatsoever, but that won't stop the society from giving you the "Nazi label".

They aren't even nazis retard, that's a scout sniper flag. I wanted to see if you're a larper or not and I found out. Military definitely isn't left leaning and not everyone is being fooled by the mainstream horseshit about muh nazis and what happened this weekend. Your downfall will be thinking you are winning from inside your echo chamber. Just like in November :^)

Also, could you please elaborate on the topic of "purging" if you may, how exactly do you see that happening? Physical extermination?

Gtfo schlomostein

Thats what money looks like

America is not falling.
Just because you watch its not an argument guy with flashy its the end of the world thumbnails does not mean it will end.

Ok what about this label.

Someone who advocates for a state inwhich it has a white in its name.

>The military does not have black or hispanics

If the country is in danger, they are called. No one wants to be a nazi. The military will side with the people and the majority of people dont like nazis. So the nazis who started the civil war will loose.

If your talking about military personal.
They would be locked up if they decide to leave.

If you think i want to kill white people, i dont i want to kill nazis who are trying to take away my freedom. It will only be possible if im in a militia if a civil war does happen since the military will do most of the battle.

>Thinks the military is going to be on his side.

As some one who was in the military, you literally don't know shit about us or our politics. Have fun thinking we will side against angry white men for fat faggots and communist larpers though. All colors of men have noticed the same things most of these "nazis" talk about. Military is home to the largest amount of "uncle Toms" per capita in the world.

The military follows the majority of the country which happens to hate Nazis

If you have any sources to prove other wise, please tell me.

Im sorry the truth hurts you.

Also anecdotal is not a source

You've obviously never been in the military.

I seriously doubt there will be a civil war, user. Neither of the sides even has a leader or any sort of organization needed for coordinated movements. Also, both the left and the right seem to be too devided even in their own camps to do anything together.

>t. civilian pussy
If you ever joined my military I would haze you to death like the little faggot you are.

>Someone who advocates for a state inwhich it has a white in its name.

When did that ever fucking happen in the history of the world? Are you fucking high or just straight up stupid? Do you even know what the word "Nazi" means, i mean, like, have you looked it up in the dictionary as of late?

holy fucking shit the absolute state of Americans

hell yeah nigger

>The military follows the majority of the country which happens to hate Nazis

the military dose whatever the gov says

So then everyone is a Nazi? Truth is never subjective.

Ya i have never been in the military, but i know they are not nazis unless you provide me with proof.

I agree

Its pretty nazi-ish.
But im not talking about the social nationalism aspect, but the race, state, and treatment of minorities.

I never said said that, you did.

I hope they burn the south from the mississippi to the panhandle and everything inbetween. Do it right this time.

>babbys first debunking attempt
lamo. fucking weak, Joe Bob.

We're already in the Bleeding Kansas phase.

Me too, it would rid the US of most of its niggers.
>inb4 the niggers would just leave
lmao hurricane Katrina says otherwise

How are you any better than the nazis you hate so much then?

t. The Eternal Leaf

They don't even have to be Nazis, the military is predominately anti-communist and anti-leftist. Gary Johnson was more popular among the troops than Hillary Clinton. Trump won 2/3 of the military vote. If you think we're going to side with spoiled little communist American flag burning faggots, you've got another thing coming, kiddo.

its not a race war though, its a civil war between the cucked marxist whites vs nationalist whites

God I hope soon, getting those inbred redneck surrender monkeys to surrender again can't come soon enough.

What do you mean? It ended slavery in the US. That is hardly an unfortunate outcome.

Clearly, neither have you

actually its an internet war between fat neckbeards and skinny betas while the rest of the country goes on.
Civil war never. Sorry boys.

Slavery isn't a thing anymore so the South doesn't have a reason to secede now.

>most of the country vs 500-800 larpers
Jee, I wonder who will win.

So what, they can take out the commies and nazis out for all i care.

But they are going to take out the nazis, to say otherwise is stupid unless out can provide me with facts and thats the only thing i want.

Slavery would have ended one way or another. The war just accelerated the process, taking several hundred thousand lives in the process.

How did nazis attacked your country?

this
I'm in the military myself and I can tell you that everybody's been watching what's happening
>flag burning
>communist rallies
>attacking Trump supports for simply existing
>thought police
>every growing PC atmosphere in the military

Those people you are calling Nazi's and racist homophobic xenophobic biggots, they're the ones who are simultaneously none of those things and are the ones defending this country. If shit hits the fan, why the fuck would you even think they'd come to your aid?

>provides no proof that the military would unilaterally agree to kill "Nazis"
>demands proof that they wouldn't
muh burden of proof

We're too lazy to even get out of our car seat

The post stated civil war when.
I said i will protect my country against nazis

The post is a reason for stating im unamerican because of attacking nazis.

It seems to me that the "nazis" are largely acting in self defense. So it would seem you are attacking them. Not the other way around

Im saying if a civil war did happen, nazis will fight to win. I cant let that happen, so i will fight back.

The homos and anti-gunners want another civil war? lol lmao hahahahaha whahahahahaa hehehehehehe hohohohohoho

soon

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the black community and their culture to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the influx of African-Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and self-reliant can do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive we would be poorer as a nation.

Not all of us anti Nazi Patriots are anti gun.

Smart fucker here.
Guaranteed conservative.

Seems fake. Probably some weekend warriors. Anyway, there are more minorities in the US military than whites.

Digis say NOW

Mostly in the internet so far, but there was some action in the streets. And I think it will escalate soon.

Nobody really knows how slavery would have ended without the civil war and most other examples of slavery ending is very different in that the slaves either weren't int he country in as large numbers nor as easily segregated as blacks are from whites.

I mean it's possible that we could have seen a later secession, civil war and a holocaust tier genocide of blacks, only this time in th 1930s following the great depression, mirroring Germany. Or maybe not.

Point is that as bad at things were, things could have been far worse.

>bls whit wimenz stob race mixing with spics and niggers :(
>bls guys stob being fat unhealthy and running up medical costs
>bls capitalism stob selling chemical-laden food dat maek us fat :(( and support da medical/pharmaceutical industry
>bls kikes stob prescribing psychiatric drugs to make us sweep the broblems under the rug
>bls maek politicians stob saying it's good thing that whites are an heroing
>bls maek the democrats stob shibbing in darkies whenever they get in office
>and on

Taking it one step at a time will surely work. They've already openly declared war. You're just too stupid to see it. The Constitution is shit as long as the US is not an ethnostate.

I hope it will. I want to see this world burned down to ashes and then reborn.

>Would be easier to handle if all interested parties would just go out to the west desert with their best weapons and have it out. Coyotes and other scavengers can clean up the mess of corpses. Winners will face trial and the firing squad.
is this the old "both sides are just as bad, both the invaders and the natives"?

>I said i will protect my country against nazis
so you are in favor of White Genocide?

you want Whites to become a diminishing minority in their own lands, with no political power?

Why do you hate Whites so much? What made you so anti-White that you want us destroyed worldwide?

You're right. There's nothing that can be done. Whites will be bred out and replaced. It's the Constitution's fault really. It's a turd. It's written in such a way that it keeps a fairly good political balance, but that's the exact problem. It caters to centrism, and that is where politics will over time slowly meander to the Left. It's written to where the only way to make a great change to it is through civil war, and white Americans are overall too fat, lazy and apathetic.

BLACKED

It's a little known fact that the boss niggers of the african countries where they enslaved people travelled/sent emmiseries to Britain and America to petition against the end of slavery, because that was how thy became so wealthy

over 90% are on our side though.
Not even kidding, look up how many support the trans ban in the military.

Yeah but who bothers remembering anything niggers say?

Just a reminder only two months a crazy left winger tried killing GOP congress people with a fucking rifle. A large amount of the left was laughing it up just like you idiots are laughing this shit up. Odd part is, I'm laughing too. The violence can only get more and more common at this point and eventually it will be normalized. When that happens it seems likely there's no turning back.

Let just let the south leave, we keep Texas though. The rest of them can absolutely fuck off.

He's a radical centrist.

HAHAHA

Seriously. Do none of these people have jobs? Who has time for this bullshit?

It's not. Marine scout sniper units used to use the dopplesig because SS/Scout Sniper

>we get to keep the state that we flee California for
No

>more minorities in the US military than whites.

hopefully soon. I want to see all these nazi fucks get rekt again

PRAISE GOD KEK AND AMMIT
CIVIL WAR SOON

>weekend warriors
that;s not how you spell antifa

Don't you have problems with other races thinking they are superior to the rest?