IF THE LIGHTS ARE LIT YOU MUST ACQUIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Weg3fP0lZmE
youtube.com/watch?v=QpwshSCcQ98
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/896733846745608192
youtube.com/watch?v=VP8t_MoiDRc
i.4cdn.org/pol/1502614033341.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not when there's clear video of him speeding to the area, then braking, then speeding up again.

hopefully he kept his mouth shut and didn't talk to the cops, otherwise he's really really really fucked, instead of really really fucked.

Right Wing Death Car

Link this "clear" video you speak of showing the slowing down then speeding up.

see his already smashed back window and rear bumper?
then see the group with bats in the video that have been chasing him?

Lol!
youtu.be/Weg3fP0lZmE
fucking faggot

I like the clown at the right of the screen. He is just funny

Where is the slowing down and speeding up

Shiny and chrome!

>picking a fight with a car
afroamerican intellectuals

youtube.com/watch?v=QpwshSCcQ98 No-one is chasing him until after the collision.

Captcha cars

>see his already smashed back window
That's a reflection of a cloud.

DON'T BE A RIVAL
BIN THAT BIBLE

I swear this country gets worse every day. No idea how you burgers manage.

>see his already smashed back window and rear bumper?

in your webm the rear window is intact until he is backing up. and in the other vid his windshield is also ok before he runs into the crowd.

there's the argument that someone hit his car on the left rear right before he ran into the crowd, but he could see the crowd from a block away while nobody was messing with him.

He seems like a goner, but then I was sure Tensing was a goner after he shot sam dubose.

Hes reversing...

The event has already happened, look at peoples expressions

You must be a different level of stupid

>Comic Relief

The face of panic

They fought a car and the car won.

C'mon user, Photoshop's not that hard

>cool, calm and collected

>drive forward
>assume people will move out of the way
>put breaks on because you're about to hit someone and you don't want to
>libshits start yelling
>one person swings a bat as the car passes
>panic and hit the gas
>libshits go flying
>libshits start smashing the windows with bats and whatnot
>libshits obviously want to pull him out of the car and possibly kill him at this point
>backup and run over more libshits in even more panic
>backup a few streets away to not get swarmed by angry libshits again
And somehow the driver is at fault.

I like how south park inserted a lot of small frame photos during the first few seasons.

Makes the show extra comfy.

>Shame

they were hitting his car with baseball bats, he'll get off.

MAKE MEMES
NOT ANTIFA DREAMS

That antifa faggot that tried to smash the back window got fucking rekt!

He won't, no matter what really happened.

If he walks, the city will burn.

I've only seen a bat hit the window after he goes into the crowd.

The car doesn't show signs of taking damage from a bat as it drives toward the crowd, I could be wrong though.

It's spelled brake, dumbass.

We should set up a go fund me for this Jew (His mother's last name is (((Bloom)))), like Laura Loomer. We should call it "Race cars for race traitors"

Why would we help (((him)))? You yourself just pointed out that this is a clear Jewish false flag to discredit the right.

Nice shattered pelvis for that one. Will probably never be able to walk straight again.

>he thinks anybody is going to jail for running over masked thugs who are rioting.

>You betta break yoself fool
I know what im saying ok pal?

cia remote control

>people attack a car
>guy in car accelerates to save his life
>"BAN ASSAULT CARS we dindu nuffin"

Where are the breaks? The only time he put the breaks on was to go in reverse.

The guy with the shirt smacks his car with an object that thumps, then he speeds up. He will say he believed it was a gunshot and he will walk.

You don't seem to understand how the traffic flow is so you? He did stop and may have rhought that it wws a mistake and started slowing down to go backwards pbut people were surrounding the car. He drove up and slowed down then someone hit his car in the left light there were people all around the kid freaked out. I dont blame him for all the videos floating around of these idiots destroying people's cars.

Yeah I'm not seeing the slow down.

Challenger uses RAM.

it's super effective.

Wrong prior to him going he stops for a second and someone hits the back of his car he flips and hits the gas

>If he walks, the city will burn.
How is that a bad thing?

>Failing to stay at the scene of the crime
I forget the exact wording, but he'll also get off of that one too.
He will probably get manslaughter or terrorism, it really depends on if it was intentional or not.

Pretty sure most antifa males are used to shattered pelvises from all the hardcore gay sex.

its spelled brake

Someone clearly smashes his back window with a bat before he puts it in reverse.
If it was a mistake, and he did intend to stop and help, he has very good reason for leaving the scene.

Can't even make a point without appropriating a black man's quote...baka

>you must acquit

OK I admit it, I literally lol'd

BRB, gotta rewire my brake lights

>Claim to bash the fash
>Get rectum torn apart every night by fashy looking men
Hmmm really activates the almonds

Good. He deserves endless suffering over death.

This picture alone proves it was a deliberate attack. Looks way too calm to claim self defense

I got hit by a car last November and smashed my pelvis into dust. Honestly wasn't that bad.

It also proves that it's not even the same fucking person that was arrested. Really activates my almonds

We are like Komodo Dragons, we can tolerate all the bacterium and filth.

This guy is a fool, that dodge has more value than any antifa life.

Driver is a fat little white boy from Ohio. Fucking Ohio is full of racist white people.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/896733846745608192

you are all niggers

>that clown

And that is a problem because?

It just proves us right that they will continue to double down like the losers they are. They had no right to be there as they had no clearance from the city. They marched in the damned streets instead of peaceable assembly in parks or in front of government buildings.

>GAS GAS GAS

Daily reminder that this was a false flag operation that was made by the CIA in order to over throw the right.

>stand behind an obviously aggressive driver's car when he has nowhere to go but backward
really jogging my noggin

>Where is the slowing down and speeding up
You can see it in the other video that was taken up the street.
It's the video that has the girl with the pink bandana taking a selfie while saying "fuck".

It's painfully obvious that there's some spook fuckery going on.

"hm how do I dress correctly to let nazis and fascists know im serious..."

I smile every time I watch this. Damn, I'm horny now. Too bad those cars were in front of him.

Scroll to the top, see that image... Look closely.. See the brake lights.. There you fucking go.

>*drive closer slowly*
>*HONK HONK*
>"guys, I'm sorry to intrude but I gotta go to work, the Nazis already blocked me earlier, I'm an hour late already."
>*HONK HONK*
>*drive through crowd slowly*
get through crowd free of felony

This is the video that shows them throwing things at his car before he speeds up.
This is the video that will help get him off from a murder conviction.

Just watched full vid. Damn that one chick lost both of her feet

Can someone give me the quick rundown on this?

In the video from the side where he hits the car, his breaks are not on until after he hits the car and puts it into reverse. So even if he had breaks on before hitting the crowd, he took his foot off the breaks and hit the gas.

My theory is that he was essentially doing the speed limit, didn't really notice how many people were infront of him and wasn't paying attention, panicked when the crowd started hitting his car, realized there was a car infront of him (couldn't see it behind the crowd), hit the car. Panicked when the bats started flying and reversed out and left the scene. He probably called the police or turned himself in.

The guy doesn't really look like a nut too me, and I do get the impression it was an accident.

Wrong. There were people behind him when he was reversing: there aren't any in this photo. Plus, the guy in front is clearly trying to dodge.

Yea down the road on the left.

his dad was killed by a drunk driver.

fairly ironic.

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/896733846745608192
What did they cut out near the end? hmmm

Yea I'm coming to the same conclusion you have reached. Cheers

The fixed version

hopefully thats how the law will see it and the massive overreaction charges will be dropped zimmerman style kek.

However it is a Genuine White Male this time, so i doubt justice will prevail at all.

they cut out the alt-right stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=VP8t_MoiDRc

MUCH BLM
MANY GOMMIES
SO FAST

>block the road, protesting free speech in america
>get plowed through
what did they mean by this?
did you know if you're never blocking traffic your chances of being hit by a car DRASTICALLY decreases?

tensing was completely in the right to shoot him. The man tried to flee the scene and was a clear danger to the people around him if they were to go on a high speed chase. What is wrong with you?

>still cut at exactly the second he accelerated and never a single second before

Hmmn...

Car was made in Canada. Canadian cars must have running lights on in daytime

Unless he disabled his airbags.

Nice. But also disappointing that it was just simple self defense against a mob threatening his life instead of an epic vehicular assault out of nowhere by a right wing death cab for sweeties.

its a serious problem that all a CIAnigger has to do is attack people at a mass event and smear our names, false flags are very popular and 99% of normies fall for them every time. How do we counter such kikery?

the hi-mount brake light is lit you loser

>/pol

So shills are pushing theories here? I wonder for what purpose they'd want to poison the well and taint the credibility of a group of autists capable of tracking people down by the location of the stars alone...

whys his rear window still intact, where are the people who rolled over his car, all the shoes and debris, etc?

He did hit the brake twice. The rear window was broken shortly after he reversed.

brake lights are now a white supremacist hate symbol
take out your brake lights to #resist

This. Before he reversed, Antifa swarmed his car and damaged it more:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1502614033341.webm

kek