>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

The Alt Right hates Trump and wants him gone. /ptg/ has no reason to be anywhere near these LARPing autists.

First for Chad President

tranzboy on chaturbate, thank me later

MAGA

>trump supporters are so tired of losing they start to mow random people down with cars bought by their parents
is this MAGA already?

Reminder that richard spencer is an enemy of freedom, of Trump and of keeping communists away.

Supporting spencer is no different than voting democrat

It also proves that your IQ is low

You're the only one here filled with hatred. Nobody buys what you're selling because you are a disgusting human.

>Trump tweeting about cops dying in chopper accident in Charlottesville

I am sick to death of this cop/soldier worship. Why the fuck does our side kneel and blow government workers once they have a gun?

It was the same with the inauguration, Trump rallies and half a dozen chimp outs. The cops are there to protect the apes, not us. They are there to prevent the majority from having a spontaneous moment of group common sense and shooting the damn animals in the streets lest we remember that a government decree can no more make apes humans than it can make two men each other husbands. Legal arguments are not reality.

You can read about these cowards every day shooting the wrong people, busting into the wrong homes. Having a gun does not suddenly make you competent and moral. This cop worship shit all started with white people dumb enough to believe cops would protect them from nigger mobs during the early BLM riots, even as police cheifs are explicitly allowing looting. Cops are only hard-asses when they think they outnumber someone. Otherwise they are pussies that armor up from head-to-toe against plastic bottles and cans and stand scared and helpless while nigs rage around them.

tl;dr- the cops will never save your ass from wild niggers. They know niggers have more rights than you to be safe from harm

>all these articles this morning re: what happened yesterday
>SJW mumbo-jumbo nonsense
>all over a staged psyop event

I'm going to vomit

I'm just asking a question, please stop being emotional.

We should use this incident to purge richard spencer from the right

he just does it to get replies, aren't you glad you replied now?

I'll need a double cylinder diesel engine for your electroshock therapy.

Reminder Fluffy is not a shill, but a blackpiller.
Call him the right name or he will go spamming.

>I am sick to death of this cop/soldier worship.
america needs it so people enlist to the army and go fighting for your semitic overlords

You're no better than the fat fuck in that image, you are here everyday acting like a whiny pussy. Another fat neck cheeto chugging loser pointing his fat chubby finger at others.

here is my conclusion.
James did it.
>don't know why, if it was intent or trying to escape antifa.
there was no false flag. cia didn't have their hand in the events yesterday.
spencer is also probably not cia.
>spencer is probably being monitored by cia though.
spencer tried to exercise his free speech, was shut down. ohh well.

Did any niggers steal those shoes flying everywhere?

that's right, we need more negroes and latinxes!

Piss on your grave son, I'll reply to whoever the fuck I want. Always have, always will.
Find some other shmuck to boss around over the internet bitchboy.

Good morning Maria

Spencer was never a member of the right. This dude just popped out of thin air immediately after the election and has been continuously sabotaging Trump's administration. He's textbook controlled opposition. There's photos of him with the Bush family.

Europe needs a plague. Something like dick rot, or a nastier version of Ebola.

YAAASSSS QWEEEEN SLAAAAAYYYY

(you must be new here)

if you like shitting up the thread so much, go right ahead and keep replying to him

CIA nigger.

That guy reminds me of someone. I can't quite put my finger on it.

>Europe needs a plague
Already had two, caveman.

Post yourself coward, I bet you aren't any better looking then the randoms you post here. You're just another butthurt loser with no fucking life.

Quit responding to me you limp dick pussy.

it doesn't matter what he is. What matters is that he must be destroyed

so nasty

Should we implicate the media part in this?

They have push the narrative which has sewn violence publicly. Social media also is to blame for keep radicals (spencer and duke) a platform despite purge other like or lesser them.

*Every* single thing he does backfires and blows up in the right's face like clockwork.

No one "fails" that consistently.

A new plague you Teutonic git.

t. Anne frank center

I'm still disappointed he didn't get arrested.

>replying to fluffy
>ever
Spot the Polish flag and stop responding. He's a blackpilling faggot and should not be engaged with in any level.
It's trolling 101: don't fucking feed the troll. EVER.

My maple brother from another colony.

Get a room, you two faggots

>Post yourself coward
this is me, I swear!

you're just as dumb as he is, congrats

>Social media also is to blame for keep radicals (spencer and duke) a platform despite purge other like or lesser them.
Care to try again?

What's her nickname lads?

My favorite is Carrie "Walking Sexual Harrasment Lawsuit" Keagan

love your enemy

trumpflakes are weak minded retards, they will always take the bait

Why aren't you following your own advice? Cover your eyes, hide your keyboards, you fucking ape lover bitch.
>waaah mommy they are posting again!!
Back to your safety zone faggot.

we must push Trump to persecute him as a criminal organization boss.

He can be purged with the same statute that defeated the Italian mob, which allows government to persecute a boss for the crimes of his underlings

How 9 guys in a basement can do this is beyond me.

Fluffy is lonely, and most likely a neet virgin, he likes to come here and laugh at people to make himself feel better. It's best to just filter polands.

SAY IT

my normie wife laughed out loud when Fox News showed the tweet about John McCain calling someone a traitor. Fun times

>rev. Susan
Susan is the alpha spinster name

No one will remember this in a week, and most people simply dont care
Twitter should be shut down desu

The only retard here is you. You prove it every day, every hour, every thread. Another fat no life virgin who's only happiness in this world is the misery of others.

Why does the fucking alt-right exist? everything they do brands us nazis, fuck those retards really

we need more minorities to spite those hateful fucks!

The bible doesn't say anything about that so that church needs to read.

It's top story on the national news over here too. The world has gone mad.

I was going to post this myself.

As another reminder, if you follow Baked "MY EYES! MEDIC! AAAAAH" Alaska, dont forget he came from the fucking Buzzfeed. Then he just suddenly transformed and believes the jews control the media. Dont take the e-celebs like this seriously. There are some dann good ones with well thought out points and all that, but Baked isnt one of them.

How would you feel if Trump/s admin labels antifa and the neo nazis terrorist groups?

keep projecting, that's all you got, nazi!

"Atheist communism which killed more people worldwide than Ghengis Khan is totally okay though."
-fake black church

CIA can't suicide other CIA niggers?
Dirty works and black budget, tax dollar's can vanish without any hassle of the sort.

Well, that has problems. As in England where kebabs are reproducing to eventually make up a large portion of cops and soldiers, the Jew has done the same thing here with a quarter of our enlisted troops being black alone, and integrated as well (at least on paper. In reality, they group together in the military as well).

I cannot imagine wtf military identity is anymore. Apparently if you are a young human male who wants to stand guard of your nation, you have to surround yourself with butch women commanders, transbians and apes who cant count their nuts and come up with the same number twice, and then get drop shipped into some wasteland on the other side of the planet that has never had an interest in democracy just because Jews want hegemony or Exxon is too cheap to pay for their own mercenary militia. Therefore PFC Timmy has to have his life cut short instead so the elite can show their power and Jamal can experiment with something besides an inmate job.

>Christian Church
>Pastor (((Welcher)))
>Facebook

Disgusting Protestant GARBAGE

I fucking guarantee you mcmuffin set this entire thing up!

In bible days there were only Jews and everyone else, and the bible was generally pretty clear that Jews were best.

At most Jesus said to treat others well, but the implied superiority was still always there.

Notice the sunglasses flying everywhere too.

>when trump supporters forget they're not shitposting on the internet and there are actual consequences for being a nazi

>Anne Frank Center
>nine people in a basement

What a coincidence- that's exactly what comprises the Southern Poverty Law Center as well

Going after useful idiots will be an waste of time.

like said only with Soros and his like.

Her diary was written by some old kike, reflection of others means nothing when the problem happens to be yourself.

Fug i came in expecting a comfy morning but it seems there's still shilling going on

I only like Molymeme and AJ.
They probably can.

from the lefty's on twitter

Everytime a leader of USA engages in a war people get massive hardons and respect him even more. The only conclusion is - burgers are dumb as fuck and like that arrangement.

>reee nazis are violent
>punch every nazi

David Duke getting in front of every camera he could find yesterday to credit Trump for Charlottesville and the white supremacist rise was pretty sketchy. He must be controlled oppo too.

Paying for it doesn't make you a chad, it makes you beta as fuck.

>glasses
>beard
>thin as a rail
Yeah, next time you're going to stage something like this use someone who isn't the literal image of a cuck numale.

> there are actual consequences

Yeah, I think we got it.

To be fair, if the Road Warrior hadn't killed her yesterday, the diabeetus would've finished her off by Wednesday.

14/88

>basement
not attic
shamefur user

actually the consequences are for the man throwing the punch

Silly basement dweller. Hope his mommy has some ice packs in his mini fridge.

Remember, if you're white you're not allowed to exist. You should be ashamed for your accomplishments fellow white people. Let the Jews, blacks, and Hispanics wipe you out, goyim.

he has a clear shot as his law and misses with a sissy "punch" with the palm of his hand

Doubt that's good enough. You'll just need to wire up one of the Hoover Dam turbines to clamps and give him the Nevada Nipple Nuke.

Post your picture fluffy. We need to identify you then crush you.

I won't sit by and let you defame someone who has a poster of super mario sunshine.

That guy can't throw a punch, that's for sure

I'm all for being proud of being white and I make no apologies, but seeing these larpers getting rekt is funny

Don't dish if you can't eat up basement dweller.

Sleepy eyes confirms

ok this is my real picture, enjoy!

alt right confirmed terrorist group

Can someone dump more Awoo-bakers? Trying to complete my collection

Thanks McMaster. Truly a great and trustworthy ally.