You all know it's true. Your people are no better than the jihadis and autistic school shooters

You all know it's true. Your people are no better than the jihadis and autistic school shooters.

>Sup Forumstards will defend it

Jewish supremacy is terrorism

Well, maybe next time you decide to fuck with a rally, you'll remember fattie mcfoldsalot.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah sure, everything nowadays is terrorism. But not globalism, globalism is good, and the solution to every problem there is. If you're against globalism, you're a terrorist.

Fuck off

it seems "terrorism" is the new buzzword to differentiate people who actually fight for a cause, from people who do nothing but sit on on their asses arguing on social media every day

how are you expected to promote a cause if you aren't willing to fight for it? to kill for it? to die for it?

Just fucking wait, open up CNN and watch the news

"Everyone I don't like is a Nazi haha punch a Nazi XD" no wonder someone ran you stupid fucks over yesterday. I smiled when that happened. I took joy in hearing three of yours died.

Living with terrorism is part and parcel of living in the big city and we need to get used to it.

*one

Define white supremacy.

How can thoughts be terrorism?

>Your people are no better than
How could we be better when everyone's equal?

good goy.

So you're saying the only things you can do to support political change is to either sit on your ass or be a murderer?

holy warfare is not murder

>this will be re-branded in your life time too White is terrorism

>nature is terrorism
The left always felt this way it's just more blatant now

Get out of America, you have no place in it. If you stay you will die, I will literally kill you.

I'm actually very disappointed that only 3 seditors died.
Ramming with vehicles is a terribly inefficient way to remove seditious traitors to the nation who belong in some islamic shithole with their precious mudshits, not America.

We will have to come up with a formalized method to take out fagtifa gatherings, something that's the most effective at making them think 8 times about whether or not they really want to for their anti-white anti-american cause.

Of course they know, truth is always hard to accept.

>white interests is terrorism
>but islamism, mexican sedition, chinese takeover, commie faggotry et all isnt
really tickles the ol pickle

HAHAHhAaHAha.

Try it edgelord. When was the last time you left your mum's basement?

True! Though most of these assholes will never do anything in real life, too much social anxiety and generic autism.

>some 3 retards die in protest
>WOOOAHH SHIIT WTF TERORIST MURDERES ITS TIME TO SHTAP
You whites really are pussy cucks. There is just no saving you. I'd rather put my bets of future to Asians or even a fucking AI rather than you weaklings.

yeah, i'm totally in my mom's nonexistent basement 24/7, i'm totally not outside ever
you're sooo smart, sweet tea