James Fields Mother is unaware of her sons situation in press video

In the video she is informed by the press at that moment about her son etc, the authorities have not yet officially told her about James.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/896733846745608192
streamable.com/wolj7
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post a link bro

the media seriously needs more regulations, the shit they pull makes me sick

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/896733846745608192

What kind of face is that trying to convey?

are you that autistic you dont understand emotions?

disgust for niggers

Did the media ever hound the BLM snipers family after they shot those cops last year.

because it was called a falseflag by too many people the story had to go away fast.

the face of panic must run in the family.

Okay this is starting to sound a little racist, brb calling the police

This. The American media makes me so fucking sick I'm either going to delete all social media or leave this fucking country

Legends say that they're still searching for the snipers father.

oof
"i don't talk to him about his political views"
"...w-what is it? all-right...alt,...alt-right??"
clearly he got his cringe genes from his mothers side. speaking of which, is his father also jewish?

I agree.

Legislation should be put in place to limit the activities of the press, and severe custodial sentences should be handed down to those who break these laws.

Only then can society, as a whole, concentrate on the issues that are suitable for discussion.

its not his fault, when you are attacked by a mob, its your right to flee
I hope they jail the Antifa-freaks who attacked him

kek

Would you Sup Forums ? I would

I remember during a bad fire season some news group took one of the people who lost their home up in a chopper and asked them "how do you feel seeing your home like that", fucking vultures.

Depends which way the wind is blowing, some days I would.

To be honest, that's what gets you ahead in journalism. I had a friend who worked for a local paper, and only those who were willing to hound the recently bereaved, and ask insensitive questions got anywhere.

If you watch the streams, there was a small mob attacking cars leaving the area minutes before dude struck everyone.

Just saying, could hold up in court.

not likely with national news calling it a terrorist attack. maybe he was a white nationalist, maybe he was just trying to get away, maybe both, but you've already heard the only story they will give.

I'm liking the false flag theories here but I'm thinking it's most likely that the guy got nervous and wrecked his car.
These idiots just need to stop blocking traffic, maybe this will teach them a lesson.
I know I'd do what I had to to get out of there and accept the consequences later. I've seen the videos of these idiots wrecking cars and attacking people in such situations.
If he is a pol user then he definitely saw that shit as well because we talk about it here all the time.

This concept is displayed nicely in the movie, "Nightcrawler"

Asking a terrorist's parent questions is wrong to you?

this. The people responsible are the ones who hit his car with their weapons.

That's how they run this shit. This is why if it comes to civil war, media people should be a primary target.
Everything here has been stoked and fed by these psychos. Their lies and misrepresentation of the truth has caused all of this.
>BLM burns and loots cities
>antifa literally attacks people for their political opinions.
>CNN is caught on tape admitting that the Russia narrative is a lie (a big nothing burger).
media is silent
>some larping nazis have a free speech rally/protest.
>police herd the two crowds together to force a conflict.
>a car crashes into a crowded street because literal communists are blocking the road and being aggressive against any drivers.
Media is freaking out like this is the end of the world, that the driver is a terrorist and that Trump is somehow responsible.

>twitter is taking too long to load
i can't wait for this fucking site to no longer exist

People who put their parents in these shameful situations are gutter tier dogshit. I fucking despise people who do this to their parents, putting them in a position to answer for their children.

MILK PLS MUMMY

it's got to be him

Man... Ever since I saw the first picture of him and his mom... I've felt so horribly bad for her, wish which ever jackass posted that picture would have blurred her out...

Where is his father?

Does he have a father?

If he doesn't, could that be the reason why he ended up such a degenerate?

That's not him

>Where is his father?
killed by a drunk driver.

That looks like Paul Walker's ghost. Maybe he faked his death and was a CIA operative the whole time. He did back out like a bad ass.

That's horrible.

HA!

poor lady. as if she didn't have enough on her plate. Fuck the retard son, but I hope she doesn't off herself. My prayers are with the mom and no one else

she's probably known since middle school that her son was a bit of misfit weirdo

she had been waiting for years hoping that he'd listen to some advice, get counseling, and snap out of it

but now she knows he's a straight up dud, and it disgusts her to her very core

the same for any parent of an alt-right virgin nutbag

poor mother,imagine having a murderer drumpfkin as a son

breaks my heart

The license plate on the car behind her is the same as the charger?

charger was XXX 1111
her car is XXX 1122

(cant remeber wat the xxx was gvi or some shit)

im guessing its his car and he got 2 custom plates

>OK, ma'am, that was great - we'll call you if we have any more questions thanks so much.
>Could they send in the next actress for the part of James's mom?

"Trump's not a supremacist." *cut*

so who is?

>they dindu, this is just a protest
>but if there is a civil war we should target media people

It's like

>no way Holocaust happened but it totally should happen

You retard always do this, you talk about killing niggers, civil war, and everytime one of you morron tries, y'all here talking about how he dindu nuffin and was in his right. Fucking hypocrites

Fucking unlikely, shill. No one gets custom plates with random strings of letters. Standard license plate issuance is "LLL-NNNN", and it's always random at the DMV, unless, of course, these were specially issued.

>How awful they harrass this poor woman, they wouldn't do it if it was a muslim or dindu, double standart
>But it's a false flag !

Like, what, both at the same time ? You morrons

Fake mother, fake son - both are deep state actors. Car was driven by blackwater op who served in the army. Helicopter crash was diversion tactic, nobody died. Driver was picked up by a black suburban in a remote area where they staged the arrest.

This x1000000, they really are fucking disgusting vultures

So staged it hurts. Social (((engineering))).

How do you know this ? Pulling it out of your ass ?

Don't lke how media is running their show? Don't watch.

You want big daddy government to come and REGULATE so you can have a safe space from these mean old journalist?

Let the free market decide. If you don't like it don't watch it. If they are successful its because the market has decided that their content is what's being demanded.

>this fucking vultures
>guys it was a false flag

You can't blame them for two opposite scenarios at the same time, you morrons

Fake poster, fake flag. You are fake news.

You reek of faggot

have you ever wondered why nobody replies to your posts?

Your flag is filtered. You as a collective are literally so invaluable in terms of post-quality, you are shut away from the eyes of the people you wish to fuck with. It's fucking delicious.

so his car got surrounded by a group of feral leftists with baseball bats smashing his car and he accelerated, how is this premeditated terrorism that affects us all?

Lol very hard to change flag. And you still replied

I rarely post here, just went with the flag that will trigger you the most, it worked but still didn't make me part of some collective

it's not but that wont stop them from twisting it to fit their agenda

streamable.com/wolj7

His car was never surrounded.

won't there be a trial where this all comes to light or something?

they were desperate to grasp at anything. Didn't amount to much since twitter shows it didn't break the usual event numbers that they hype up.

Plate # GVF 1122

So her sons plate was GVF 1111. Weirdos

Read the 1st amendment, you nigger

Number plates are the initials of the blackwater team leader.

Except Trayvon is still dead and the blue eyed white devil who murdered him walked free

Despite the entire news core trying to hang the man before his court date

You morrons always talk about doing something like this, your day of the rope shit, your happennings, but then y'all like "he dindu nuffin, it was self defense", and the next day you talk about doing the same
Not the first time, was the same when some morron killed a nigger he provoked during a protest and you were all arguing about self defense

Fucking hypocrites

I'm guessing a Constellis operative. They have a lake to train helicopter evacuations and a motor course with chargers in Moyock. This screams false flag to me.

There will, just like Trayvon, and he'll be released, but the left won't change their story

yep and they will claim he got off because he was white

no you're wrong

Come to Ghana, user.

You stunning insight into the mind of a parent is amazing. You are wasting your time shit posting on pol, you should be out I. The world ahitposting

Free market yes, a monopoly run by the deep state no. Pic related.

The idea of freedom of the press is to prevent a government controlled information monopoly capable of suppressing the truth. If a press monopoly forms regardless of this protection (it has), then freedom of the press has failed and must be re-implemented in a way that can prevent ALL monopolies of information.

Not an argument.

How can you tell? We see him after he accelerates, he could have been surrounded and floored it to get out of there, we don't know because the video starts after he has floored it

>Press Monopoly
No such thing, except perhaps in the dying media formats such as cable TV (although Fox is alive & well) and print.
On the internet you are free to get your news from CNN just as well as Breitbart, the Daily Stormer or even here.
I don't see how that could be considered a monopoly.

Yeah you guys always talk about doing this kind of things but when it happens, no way he did it intentionnaly, he dindu nuffin

Well its a good thing our FCC chairman chosen by our president is such a pro-internet guy that will allow us to have an open internet that will allow news sources from different viewpoints.

Yes, the deepstates is a wounded beast, the internet under the Trump administration would let even the little guy have as much coverage as the large telecoms.

It's a monopoly within the zeitgeist.

Every 90 year old granny behind the wheel could wield more damage, when she takes a little nap.

Who is you guys?

I come here for the bants. You talk about 20k people like they are monolithic, you are here too, why do you think you are different but everyone else here is a nazi murder machine?

The simple answer to my question is that you are a small minded faggot

Are you sarcastic ? Because that's not the case at all. He's against it

He's Being charged with second degree murder.

Means prosecutors believe, after the interview most likely, that he was either incredibly negligent or engaging in some kind of reckless behavior that resulted in the accident.

From watching the video I could see two scenarios that would result in the murder 2 charge.

>fight/argument insues while parked/stopped
>fields car is attacked and people yell shit at him as they recognize him from the rally.
>fields gets heated threatens to run them over
>speeds the car forward and stops. Possibly does this repeatedly.

Possibilities diverge slightly here. Either:
>continues to move forward and stop to try and scare/clear the protestors off the road and looses control.
or
>in the course of this fucking around he drives himself into a situation he has no choice but to try and speed off from.

In the case of the first he will likely spend 5-10 in jail desu. Intent is going to be a bitch to prove there if he has a solid lawyer.

In the case of the second he will either walk or plead to a reckless op charge for 1-2 years and lefties stay triggered.

Of course the other possibility is he was being attacked at the top of the street and didn't have much of a choice but to try and scare the protestors off the road and speed off.

In this case he will most likely walk or plead to RO 1 year with 4 year 27 suspension.

t. Special investigator for county prosecutor here. (not VA)

>you guys
You are on here, therefore YOU are 'you guys'.

Because the main crowd was 2 blocks down the road.

Sup Forums is pushing the narrative that these protests were violent, yet they have failed to show any violence at these particular protests.

Alternatively, the prosecutor/city government is worried about nigs nogging out, so he greatly overcharged him now and will then quietly drop the case when he gets acquitted.

I don't know, bud. I'm having trouble seeing how any of those are related.

i guess she owns the fuckin cat now

They're not opposite, commie lemming.

HONESTLY CATSHITTERS ARE NOT REAL MEN TO BEGIN WITH

I DIDN'T DISAVOW WHEN HE RAN OVER A VIOLENT BAT WIELDING ANTIFA MOB

BUT NOW I DISAVOW, BECAUSE OF THE CAT

No, this is fucking awesome. You make me sick

You make me sick

HAHHA That's fucking based.

You're disgusting. The media is based.

That would basically be the last option I posted with the "he walks" ending.

Murder 2 is a huge overcharge for that last scenario and would basically be exactly what you've said.

In my experience though people will plead to the most retarded shit especially if they feel bad and just want the circus to end.

>tfw subject interview
>both me and county are telling this guy not to plead since he will walks.
>pleads to 6 months (served on weekends) for a DUI there was no BAC or dashcam footage of.
>mfw
>county's face when
>Public defenders face when.

So that being said its easily possible he will plead to something he shouldn't

How to spot a right wing shill
>Government can't get anything done because government is inefficient and needs to as small as possible
>Government is capable of staging massive conspiracy operations with getting caught.

Last i checked, Trump and his administration control the government. I'm to believe le deep state is able to get away with this without his administration's knowledge?

In the beginning of the video, people were already chasing his car.
So who knows

Why would they, he's a grown ass man.

>being so retarded that you actually think he's not just shitposting