Look at me White Man. I bleed red. I cry tears. I feel what you feel, and I need what you need. Why do you hate me...

Look at me White Man. I bleed red. I cry tears. I feel what you feel, and I need what you need. Why do you hate me? Why do you hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did you just assume my race you transphobe

Why do your people commit 45% of all violent crimes in the united states despite making up only 13% of the population?

We don't hate you. Act like a human being and you will be treated as such.

Same as if you are to act like an animal.

We don't hate black folks. We hate niggers.

Why are his eyes so yellow? Is he sick?

just stay in your own continent

White girl bleed a lot

But you bring them on your continent idiot

i dont hate blacks in Africa

Because you dont care about that you can casually gore people of your own race alive without a care in the world and expect us to think you are like us.

I don't, tho.

Always wondered this too

It might have something to do with your behavior.

>I feel what you feel, and I need what you need.

Stop appropriating my culture, nigger!

why do niggers always have off wight looking eyes? that the fuck is wrong with them?

Get a load of this nigger!

There is no difference between a nigger and black "folk" kill yourself

looks like he smoked a lot of weed with those red eyes?

Wrong

So does a dog who is more loyal, what is your point?

If you cut the picture above his eyes it looks like a fat guy with leatherpants

Because you are strong. I am weak.

>you
The jews and the governments they control do, normal european people don't want you.

Because you arent mixed with superior Neanderthal genes you fucking pure human savage

Pretty niggers are synonymous with black people in your lingo and aren't are considered people.

Because you are a dirty nigger who is incapable of developing or even sustainng a civilization on your own, and wherever you are it's the white man who you leech off of.

Niggers are animals, the closest blacks will ever be to actual people is if they are mixed.

Fuck off Jew raider.

Concern Troll Flooding won't work.

Big Boss needs to give these negros a balloon ride back to mother base. Only if they're S rated soldiers though.

niggers are literal subhumans though OP

Likely liver disease
t. parent is doctor

An Ape, a lion, a mouse, a lizard, and a fish all bleed red. Yet I feel nothing at their deaths. So why should I feel for the death of a nigger?

your ilk act like a bunch of rabid animals

Goes against your racial purity doctrine. Get to be purged like the neanderthals of Gibraltar.

Your skin has more melanin and your nose and lips are slightly bigger than mine lol get noosed nigger

I don't hate you, and why do you have to live in my house and eat my food? If you want to exchange land, the whole of Europe for the whole of Africa I would happily accept it. I don't even care about all the building and infrastructure that we leave behind. We have dug out the minerals from the mountains, extracted all the gas and oil that we could find. You may have this society if we get to start all over with new land.

Pure niggers have yellow eyes.
It is their most disgusting feature.

I aint for a purity doctrine, Im for a non nigger doctrine

I don't hate nigs who fight for their land and people, I actually respect them.

No hate. We just know you need to be terminated.

We don't hate you, just want you to not living in North America and Europe.

I have nothing against you as long as you stay in your country or, if you're already in a white-majority country, act like a civilised human being and don't dick white women. Always remember that we are all Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in temporary human forms. Be a black person, not a nigger. I wish you all the best!

I don't hate you, I just don't want to live among you.

I dont get it why so many people hate the jews. They never did anything bad to me.

Stay in Africa and nobody will hate you but Africans

they attempted a massive communist revolution against germany right after WW1 ended

Because you are inhuman. You are a parody of what it means to be human. Your very physical form attests to that. And so do your mental capabilities. You are no better than the apes of the jungle whom you share kinship with. Except they can not speak but if they could, I doubt they would have a anything pleasant to say about you either.

that was part of the propaganda of hitler to claim votes...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Instead of coming over here why not try and make the country you currently live in not so much of a shit hole? If all your people are as reasonable, intelligent, and thoughtful as you what is stopping you from turning the place you live into somewhere habitable? Why do you have to leave? Just make your place less shitty. I dob't hate you, I just don't want you to come here.

Jealousy and a misplaced sense of superiority. That's why white people (men especially) get so mad when they see a successful nigger. Niggers are everyone and taking over fast. They come to 'your' American or European country create and decide your culture, pipe your women better than you ever could. It must hurt.

Imagine being a white average Joe. That must suck. You probably struggle for cash, broke as fuck and on Sup Forums because you can't afford to do cool things. You haven't seen the world but think you know everything because you're white. You need someone to blame and you can't blame your fellow elite 1% white man even though he's been ripping you for years so you blame blacks. I actually feel sorry for white people.

Oh also dick size jealousy lol

Source: Very wealthy nigger

The english article has lacks in the source information, while on the german article is absolutly nothing abot any jews.

Because you can't do anything for your fucking self. Then you come to the white man for help thinking we hate you, when really we just don't want to be responsible for you. However, we're nice people so we usually help you out anyways. Then you take our kindness for weakness and act violent and take full advantage of the situation we give to you. You're shit and always will be shit, the whole reason for your birth is to simply serve as the reminder that there is shit in this world.

because you unironically try to eat our children

wtf

Probably due to poor nutrition or something.

im not white
but still, fuck you nigger

Surprise, surprise: you're a nigger, too.

Time to kill yourself, faggot. :^)

I don't hate people, but I don't accept mad people into my house. Africans turn every place they go into shit.

kys nigger

Why dont you post pics proving you're rich then, ''very wealthy nigger''

Genetic inferiority coupled with righteous indignation makes you cancer. And I hope the LARPer behind this post gets killed.

Dont fire untill you see the blacks of his eyes soldier........

keep abusing the white people and will see what will you get!
this is America motherfuckers!

kek

Because I have nothing to prove. I'm not really out here looking for clout from a bunch of neckbeards lol. Just answering the question

Out of the way virgins, superior Chad rolling through.

ooga

> (OP)
>Genetic inferiority coupled with righteous indignation makes you cancer. And I hope the LARPer behind this post ge
Loooool generic inferiority

>I need what you need

Sadly that's exactly the problem.

Most of people here, when they don't meme, don't give a shit about those of you who work and behave like normal, sane, educated people. It's just there's so many of pure stereotypical niggers bringing you down that many find it easy to just treat you as exceptions rather than the other way around.

Could he possibly be one of those "paratroopers" ?

Heard those guys are pretty elite considering their origin.

Almost all animals bleed red, that doesn't mean they are humans. Damn, you niggers are stupid.

Faggotry isn't an argument

I dont hte you but i don't recognize you as a human or the same species as myself.

we just want you to go back to africa

I don't know why, but african niggers always have those fucked up eyes.

Who told you we want them?

Congrats on showing me the dumbest meme I have ever seen my g

WOMANKIND CHOOSES HER LOVER NOT A MAN OF A DELUSIONAL SUPERIORITY EGO COMPLEX THAT CONDESCENDS THE PLANET INTO SUBMISSION FROM FEAR BASED PERSPECTIVES

DESU YALL AINT SHIT WHEN THE YOURE EXPOSED FOR THE ACTUAL FRAUDS YOU ARE THE IDEAS YOU LEECH OFF
OF THE BLACK SOURCE.

YOUR COMEBACKS ARE BUTCH BOUT TIER.

NO ONES ABUSING YOU KEEP ABUSING THE BLACKS ASIANS HISPANICS AND ALL OTHER RACES AND SEE WHAT THE UNIVERSE WILL DO TO YOU

Why can't you finish a post?
> seen my g
>this post ge

You've still haven't made a point sand nigger.

>Why do you hate me?
Because you're in my homeland.

fallacy of many questions

appeals to emotion

et al

>dumbest meme

you dont even know what that word means anymore

Fuck off back to T_D.

No sand. Just nigger. I wanna make a joke about how I'll fuck your girl or some other nigger stereotype but I have a feeling you're v lonely.

Sorry captain internet

My tractor doesn't go around raping and murdering. Can't say the same for other pieces of farm equipment.

He's not wrong though. If you thought that really this many anons are here just to shit on some race in general in non-ironic or just shitposting way, you're new or really dumb. We do hate niggers but it's not on account of the color of their skin but when they prove to be niggers rather than humans.

Lol you have a tractor farmboy

>I feel what you feel
You do not feel a sense of responsibility, accountability, honor, justice and you feel no remorse or restraint.

> I need what you need.
I have no need of stealing, raping, murdering or attacking unnamed people to make my insecurities go away.

>Why do you hate me?
Because you hate me, and attacked first.

>Why do you hate?
Why do you?

get a job.

People of black descent sometimes have yellow eyes.

What is socioeconomics for 500 Alex

Ok you can have stealing but raping and murdering is the white man's favourite thing after I dunno chess or whatever the fuck you losers do. Literally every day I read about another crazy white raping or murdering anything they can get their hands on. Tbh you guys need to chill the fuck out and stop killing your wives and being child molesters and stuff. It's lame.

They attempted to starve, torture and prostitute your ancestors. They destroyed your monuments and rewrote your history to make you the evil person in the eyes of the world. They blamed you for wars they started and atrocities they committed. They taught you and your brothers to feel guilt and shame about crimes you did not commit. More than half the worlds' population hates your guts because a few Jews told them to.

If your grandparents and great grandparents read what you wrote, I am sure they would cry at how twisted their line has become.

its worse then that actually

Raping and murdering are black man passtimes, as well as being loud, obnoxious, rude, polluting the streets, vandalizing property and not paying for transportation. Black people, along with Muslims, commit by far the most pedophilia, incest and torture in the World. It is in fact tradition for black men and muslim men to kill their wives and rape little kids or groom them for prostitution or armies.

You also have a knack to start a fight only with people who you perceive as being weaker, like children, old people, or adults only when you outnumber or outgun them. Niggers aren't known for bravery.

Blacks mutilate the genitalia of their women because they believe they are not allowed to feel pleasure. They have no desire to work or better themselves and will wallow in shit and filth until someone else comes to clean because they are too irresponsible to care for a home or raise a family. Black people live in the moment for minor physical gratification and don't give two shits about the future or their own kids.

By all historical accounts, everything that defines a human as human is severely lacking in sub-saharan africans. No humility, honor, grace, reason, accountability, responsibility, compassion, creativity, remorse, shame, or an impulse to protect children. You're as far from being a human as is possible.