Lmao

lmao

liberals are fucking retarded.

I actually lol'd, thanks OP I needed that

thanks user, I'm furious that people are calling this terrorism when living in the inner city in certain parts of the us are literally war grounds.

i'm unironically one "fuck white people" away from getting some fucking white robes

>kill nog
id checks out

They actually think white people are against white people having a gathering. They actually think they are successfully crafting a narrative right now. They don't even know that white people have tuned out all Jewish media.

Whites are albino descendants and very deeply ashamed of it.

god damnit, we need to reroll this fuckin joint, it was unarguably better off as a homogeneous white country. multiculturalism is FINE when it's something like white multiculturalism (irish, italians, brits, norweigians, whatever), but you start mixing in this multiculturalism of niggerdom and religious allah batshit gayness, it gets fucked

someone please fucking god learn from our shit sty.

My wife piped up yesterday "wow these people in virginia are going crazy!" and I said something like "well maybe they're tired of all this niggerish multicultural gayness"

I actually watched her think about that for a second and then she retorts something along the lines of "well...........i've never had to live with black people so I guess I don't know, but, they do seem like a group of people that are disproportionately violent and lawless"

I'm from Dixie, I know niggerdom, she's from white ass western washington, even someone from 99% white land can smell that niggers are subhuman animals. I loved my wife yesterday.

DESU though, I think she understands what a nigger is because she has lived near natives and boy fuckin howdy, she hates an indian, as do I.

Do you think mainland white america is in agreement with what down in cville?

This meme has so much triggering power

take it friend, it's all yours.

Your wife is fat and so are you.

And this plays out every day somewhere in America. When normies are forced to face shit and actually think, surprisingly they dont side with the trogs BECAUSE ITS NOT LOGICAL.

Everything these minorities have done has only worked against them and I LOVE IT

oy vey what do you mean it's not logical to hate your own people

And rich, don't forget that part.

dam, that mad me think
bee in black is so #woke

>BLM
whoah

Fuckin hats off to whoever made that, I haven't busted out laughing at an EPIC may may in quite some time

The current state of the liberal is because of "White culture", gays and trans are not accepted at all within "niggerdom" and islam.

You make two points that I agree with.

Liberals have everything they have because of white conservative conquest.

Liberals (the fags and shit) would be murdered in nigger culture.

and a third I guess which is, the majority of white culture in the west is fuckin cucked to hell and in love with nigger barbarians and trannies