This man is a hero

This man is a hero
The only thing wrong he did was not take out a few niggers along with the coal burner he took out

Where are all the "right wing death squads when" posters now? Sup Forums is a board full of coward LARPers who hide when shit hits the fan. Laughable.

THIS is an appropriate response from Sup Forums. I swear this board has been filled with dindu nuffin cognitive dissonance all day. The dude is a white nationalist and did what he thought needed to be done.

kys cletus

Americans are very stupid, I agree

shills arguing with other shills... this is absurd, are you all literally just replying to each others posts while drinking coffee at the shareblue office?

>putting white nationalists on the same level as an ISIS suicide car rammer is 'what needed to be done'

>drinking coffee

wait is coffee bluepilled now? if i throw up the coffee i just drank can i go back to being redpilled pls respond

the jews can say the same and they are doing what needs to be done also if pic related pass as white i pass as a nordic lol .. he looks like a typical arab and if you are white and have a nigger behavior and way to live you are a nigger on disguise

Amphetamines are the only stims you should have in the morning

I came here for dodge memes and sadly 80% of the board is lefties like you accusing people that aren't ragging faggots of damage control when all we want to do is laugh at antifa getting ran over without the shilling.

What is it about america that its 20 year olds look 35?

That man is a villian and a white nationalist supremacist.

>A domestic terrorist, which is the main form of terrorism in the USA right now. How are people saying they are patriots and defending him at the same time?

you wild anglo
you are wildly out of control
i will capture you and then place you in a nest with a fake egg in it so your instincts kick in and you begin to attempt to incubate the egg diverting all of your wildness into protectiveness towards the egg.
I will also pat you to quell any outbursts.
I will do all of this.

It's the hot dry air, the constant dehydration from drinking soda instead of water, and the extreme stress of living here.

>t. American that lived in Canada

wow, they shaved his eyebrows in to make the gap look like james g field

They don't. You're just fucking retarded

>jew
>hero
Yeah, nah. Vanguard America confirmed he's not one of them

The man is STUPID. Look at him. Wide face, large chin, short tiny nose, corners of his mouth turned down. The posters of this board have the opposite facial structure, a reflection of their superior intelligence. But then some IDIOT walks in and HURR DURRR gunna run over commies now. People that lack the mental capacity to understand the need for political power and unity, among other things.

We have no control over stupid people making stupid decisions. We're not responsible for how these illiterates react to our discussions. If anything it shows why maintaining a high IQ population is so important.