Imagine

Imagine if these people ever faced actual oppression. Nobody is trying to legislate away their right to marry. Nobody is trying to make them buy insurance to pay for 'male health care.'

The law never
Enslaved their great-grandparents
Robbed their grandparents
Imprisoned their parents
Shot them when unarmed

There is no massive effort at the state and local level to disenfranchise them of the vote. There is no history of centuries of bad science devoted to 'proving' their intellectual inferiority.There is no travel ban on them because of their religion. There is no danger for them when they carry dangerous weaponry publicly.

Their churches were never burned.
Their lawns never decorated with burning crosses
Their ancestors never hung from trees.

Their mothers aren't being torn away by ICE troopers and sent away forever. They won't be forced to leave the only country they ever knew. The president has not set up a hotline to report crime committed at their hands.

They are chanting 'we will not be replaced.'

Replaced as ... what?

I'll tell you.

Replaced as the only voice in public discussions.
Replaced as the only bodies in the public arena.
Replaced as the only life that matters.

THIS is 'white people' oppression:

We used to be the only voice. Now we hold the only microphone.

THIS is 'white man' oppression.

We face criticism now. We were free from it, because others feared the consequences.

THIS is 'oppression' of white Christians in this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JuliusGoat/status/896326301832925184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christmas used to be the only holiday acknowledged, now it's not.

I would so love to see these people get all the oppression they insist they receive, just for a year. Just to see.

Give them a world where you ACTUALLY can't say Christmas.

A world where the name "Geoff" on a resume puts it in the trash.

Give them a world where they suddenly get a 20% pay cut, and then 70 women every day tell them to smile more.

Give them a world where their polo shirt makes people nervous, so they're kicked off the flight from Pittsburgh to Indianapolis.

Give them a world where they inherited nothing but a very real understanding of what oppression really fucking is.

Give them a world where if they pulled up on a campus with torches lit and started throwing hands, the cops would punch their eyes out.

Put THAT in your Tiki torches and light it, you sorry Nazi bitches.

Good morning, by the way, how is everybody."

damn, i shoulda made the subject something with "snowflakes"

>Tiki Torches
wtf is this, survivor?

Too true. Straight white males are the original snowflakes.

It's not that hard to image desu. It's easy to play the victim when you've got 245 million people backing you up.

It's the same people who actually got upset and put effort into Gamergate and haven't gotten over it.

What a terrible fucking post

It doesn't matter why they were there. They could be there to rally about literally and arbitrary reason. It could be a "le literal gnaztis" rally or it could be a rally about puppies. They were there peacefully and legally.

But then Antifa turned up and started bashing on that guys car and then got surprised when he panicked and ran someone over.

I saw this exact post verbatim on Facebook and thought it was OC.

Imagine when they stop giving a shit about playing nice and start standing on your neck, faggot.

>And they call their opponents snowflakes.
They also carp on about free speech, even though they are advocating political systems which would not grant it.
Misinformed, often delusional and under it all they are serving evil.

Don't worry about the lack of replies too much. This board is overflowing with alt-right Nazi retards that can't carry an argument or conversation without calling someone a cuck or complaining about jews and minorities every ten seconds.

Yeah except that's not what happened and no one actually believe your revionist bullshit. The WN's showed up to an actual peaceful protest and started shit.

you could at least try to be relevant.
I'm gonna start with the most obvious :
>Give them a world where they suddenly get a 20% pay cut, and then 70 women every day tell them to smile more.
The gender has been debunked since so long now, it's kind of embarassing for you.

The most decisive factor in salary is worktime and field of work, not sex.
Sorry sweetie

Leaf gonna be leaf i guess

All the alt right does is jerk themselves off online to power violence fantasies about killing leftists and then they try to act surprised when it actually happens.

Video footage contradicts all of your desperate lies. There is no controlling this narrative, no alternative facts for you to push. The whole country sees you sad, bloodthirsty losers for what you really are now. If it weren't for your "muh white pride" nonsense making you feel like your life has a purpose, you mental midgets all would've shot up your high schools a long time ago.

Lol you crackers think a bushmaster and a propensity to fuck your sister is going to help you in the coming race war??

Rural whites are far too spread out, and generally suffer from social maladies like drug abuse and alcoholism. Easy pickings. Your side has already lost, but you just don't know it yet.

But you will soon, I promise you. After we put two in the back of your dad's head and share your mom and sister between the boys and girls at the antifa local, you'll realize how dead the white race really is. Hell, you constitute less than 10% of the global population anyways.

The war's already been won - everything else is just maintenance.

Nice shill thread you have there. Shame no one is replying, eh?

LARPING as a nigger is a pretty pathetic thing to do. I give you 2/10 because you tried.

Next time link the twitter, you'll lose less time faggot
twitter.com/JuliusGoat/status/896326301832925184

Must be a brown leaf, fuck off nigger.

I dont get u nazis. It's a childlish larp ideology

Why deny it? Even your own cockroach kind acknowledge it's nearly over.

I don't give a fuck about "white pride", I am saying is your shill tactics are fucking terrible and whoever is in charge of your coordinated efforts should be fired pronto

>not responding to obvious bait
>board is filled with retards who can't carry an argument
I'm actually pleasantly surpised.

Slide thread. Shareblue

>"don't worry coworker, shareblue pays us regardless of whether our shitpost catches on"
sage

You are pathetic and unable to cope with a reality that you and your kind are losing and on the wrong side of history. If you haven't figured out by now that Sup Forums gets higher traffic from every board after happenings you're a newfag who should GTFO.

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account

I wish I could get paid to shit post too

The law never robbed white people? White people were never slaves? Are you retarded? Do you know anything about American history?? Indentured servants? The Irish? Mormons? Slavery in the South didn't just effect black people dumbass. It stunted economic growth for generations and kept poor whites out of work and incapable of rising out of poverty. It's the reason the South stayed an agrarian economy while the North developed cities and industry. But that's not even the point. The political climate here in the US is toxic. Antifa came out in force yesterday to throw bottles, rocks, and knives at people while the police arrest em. Every time these people get in power, historically, they become oppressors themselves. Look at Toussaint Overture. He enslaved his own people. Look at Vladimir Lenin. There is an army of cracked out communists trying to overthrow America. Wake up

Kek no one gives a shit about your incessetent whining
>Muh white people were slaves too at some point maybe
>muh Irish were discriminated against by OTHER white people

You're part of the problem.

It's okay to admit you have zero talking points other than "muh shills are in full force"

Well they were, you can take those facts or leave them, continue being a shill retard.

this isn't what happened you fuckin faggot

Also indentured servancy does not equal slavery. Impoverished Europeans signed over their indenture willingly as a way to escape the British. It also lasted a fraction of the time that slavery did.

fuck off leaf sage

Give me one example of white slavery in relation to America. White women being forced into prostitution illegally doesn't count.

Lol Africans enslaved other Africans

ahhh poor poor nigger song again???? ahhh this is my jam!!!!

That has nothing to do with OP's post nor does it have anything to do with Americas history of black enslavment. Complacency in the slave trade is just as evil as being the men who handed the slaves over and white Americans absolutely do not or never have faced that sort of oppression before.

Fair enough. My main point is Antifas been goin around beating and bullying people in the name of fighting oppression when ideologically they don't actually represent freedom

>Give them a world where you ACTUALLY can't say Christmas.
You get fired some places for saying Christmas
>A world where the name "Geoff" on a resume puts it in the trash.
It's currently illegal to do this to minorities
>Give them a world where they suddenly get a 20% pay cut, and then 70 women every day tell them to smile more.
This is also currently illegal to do to women
>Give them a world where their polo shirt makes people nervous, so they're kicked off the flight from Pittsburgh to Indianapolis.
If my clothing was making other people uncomfortable I would wear something else
>Give them a world where they inherited nothing but a very real understanding of what oppression really fucking is.
How does a person inherit understanding?
>Give them a world where if they pulled up on a campus with torches lit and started throwing hands, the cops would punch their eyes out.
BLM and Antifa have both been doing similar things on campuses, no cops punching their eyes out.

You're pathetic, of course it's a leaf.

There is no such thing as faggot marriage.

Except that objectively is what happened.

Go back to your million-dollar cuck shed, Torontofag

Nope. Next rally will be bigger, just like this one.

Your side is losing BADLY, you can't even fight back anymore without the police. I look forward to the ACLU lawsuit.

That sounds like a terrible idea. I kind of doubt any place would just let another rally like this happen

So the5g pay shills by the letter now?

I was pretty clearly anti-slavery in my first post. I'd agree with your statement, that yes white people were never chained up and whipped. But to say there is no white oppression is absurd.

Where can you be fired for saying merry Christmas? All I see online is a teacher getting in trouble for saying it.
There's also literally nothing wrong with saying happy holidays.

>Would let. Kek they dont get a choice

>lol, MUH SLAVES

there is literally nothing wrong with slave trading, i bet my ancestors owned yours

>a fucking leaf

Dumbass, they're trying to prevent any of that from happening in the future. Lurk more fag

we are being raided
sage

Gay space nigger fagget bteffffohhhh

Wouldn't that be counterproductive? That'd just incur an unlawful gathering charge

I don't get it.

they can't handle modern civilization

they need someone to hold their hand

Irrelevant. Any enforcement whatsoever is wrong you uneducated spic rat.

>There is no massive effort at the state and local level to disenfranchise them of the vote.

That's what immigration is. Take a 90% white country and make it 50% to take away their political power.

How man dicks have you taken today already OP?

>Arguing with third world shills

LEAFED

Next rally will be bigger. Snivel harder. No arguments, just projection, slander and violence.

Typical leftists.

When one is carrying the flag of literal terrorists.

>Le 'white people have never been oppressed' meme

Um try again sweetie :)

>There is no massive effort at the state and local level to disenfranchise them of the vote
Impeach Drumpf! He's a racist bigot!

>Nobody is trying to make them buy insurance to pay for 'male health care.'
Pay obamacare taxes for everyone, even white males!
>Nobody is trying to legislate away their right to marry
Marriage is meaningless, any two people can do it!
>Their mothers aren't being torn away by ICE troopers and sent away forever.
Unless they are here illegally.
> They won't be forced to leave the only country they ever knew.
Unless they are here illegally.
>The president has not set up a hotline to report crime committed at their hands.
Unless they are here illegally, but there's tons of hotlines for reporting crimes; like DUI, or crime stoppers.
>Replaced as ... what?
As everything they currently are. Essentially not hiring them because of their race, excluding them from school because of their race, treating them poorly or assuming they are racists because of their race.

>It happened one time in some random ass school so therefore it happens everywhere and is proof I am being oppressed
Sounds like you're a black and white thinker. Literally no one has been fired for saying merry Christmas you lying piece of shit.

>Our store policy is to say Happy Holidays
>You can be fired for violating store policy
It's so common you wont find news stories about it online. Sure there's nothing wrong with saying happy holidays. The problem is what you can't say.

We arent cucks and therefore dont fixate on muh oppreshuns. This is about taking your country back from leftist who want to turn it into a sick perversion of what our great nation once was.

>muh terrorists
Not an argument

Where? Air BnB's aren't going to accept bookings, there won't be permits because of what happened in Charlottesville. It's just going to be more fighting.

>all men
What is in women's psychology to never be a part of white nationalism?

life is struggle. When someone is trying to take away your rights, you fight back at them, even if you currently hold all the power.

If I was someone holding all the power, I'd do everything I could to keep it that way.

whether you like it or not, Jews and SJWs are trying to push their degeneracy to dilute Christian culture and Christian morality. It makes sense for every person who supports Christian morality to oppose that whether you are "privileged" or not.

Op.

That is exactly what is happening to them.

Unironically.

Their daughters are being blown up going to concerts, their wives run over. Little girls are being ground up into shishkebab

Their church's are being depopulated,
They are labeled as nazis and subjected to massive unending anti white propaganda to dehumanize them.

And they are literally being replaced so that their votes don't count.

It is. One group has the stigma of being destructive, terrible people, the other keeps changing face and icons. You don't know what to expect from one group. If someone flies a confederate or nazi flag you can instantly label them the bad guy because those two flags have been been guys,

If you're oppressed here, then fuck off somewhere where whatever brand of nog you are runs things. This place belongs to us and in 100 years it will still belong to us.

Kinda exaggerating there aren't we?

That has been whats been going on for the last 65 years.

This is a picture of my church being torn down. It is a Mosque now. I fled the country to America.

>ancestors never had to face oppression
>Italian and Irish immigrants were literally not considered white and dismissed

While these guys may look cringy, their cause is pretty valid. Robert E. Lee is a central figure in Virginia state history as well as the history of this country. He wasn't a bad guy actually and performed honorably in battle. Should white guys just sit down and let our history fade away from this country? I don't think so, and if you think the statue is a symbol of hate, then simply don't look at it. It's an inanimate object it's not like it forces you to look at it.

Kikes buy niggers who have a slaver tradition rich with slavery niggynoggy heritage. Jews buy them pack them like sardines and put on plantations. Whites of the North say this inhuman. Lincoln Whitey! Whites free niggers. Niggers get their own stuff. Squander and abuse and ghetto. Its their culture. Then niggers want white stuff but can't have it. Because they in their own can't make it. So kikes niggers blame whites for slavery which they are to blame for. Forced into schools. Counties, job where they abuse cheat lie and murder the white people of the areas in a huge distortion!

NIGGERS AND KIKES HAVE NO LEGS TO STAND ON AND NEITHER DO YOU! NIGGER LOVE IS A ONE WAY STREET AND UNGRATEFUL!

>Video footage contradicts all of your desperate lies.
Would love to see this, because video footage I've seen suggests the opposite.

...except that actual christian morality frowns upon the conduct of those degenerates currently marching under its banner. i'm sorry to say this but ANTIFA is probably closer to christian values than völkisch cosplayers and stormfags like you

>Imagine if these people ever faced actual oppression

White labor unionists.

>The law never Enslaved their great-grandparents

Indentured labor.

>Imprisoned their parents

Some of my ancestors fought for the North in the Civil war, and one of them died in a Confederare prison camp. None of my ancestors fought for the South. I also think Southern whites are assholes.

But they deserve their pride, and they have a right to exist. Fuck your whiney, brown liberal privilege. My white ancestors fought and died for a government that now turns on their legacy. They were Christians, and they loved their race. I will never betray their memory.

>Shot them when unarmed

My ancestors got shot at by white racists so you can make your post.

>There is no massive effort at the state and local level to disenfranchise them of the vote

I was unable to vote in 2016 due to economic issues. I'm white and biologically male.

>There is no history of centuries of bad science devoted to 'proving' their intellectual inferiority

Poor men like my ancestors were told they were biologically inferior. They fought and worked to make what you now destroy.

>There is no travel ban on them because of their religion

We're demonized in the country we built. You want to kill us and take what white men have made.

>Their ancestors never hung from trees

The worst lynching in US history involved nothing but Italians. I have Italian blood in me. Fuck you.

>They won't be forced to leave the only country they ever knew

You want us to leave America.

HHe won't reply. And if he does he'll be happy about all that shit.

If these fags and I trade places, they would off themselves on day 1. Fucking losers. Get a job and fucking work.

>willingly
Want to know how I know that you have no understanding of American history?

Keep grabbing faggot!

I wouldn't exalt someone with a Dr. Seuss reading comprehension.

85 Average

>a fucking leaf

The Irish being conscripted into the Civil war as they walked off of boats in New York, many if not most speaking no English. Go fuck yourself faggot.

Can we all said it together.

A
FUCKING
LEAK

Well, your post just informed me you know fuck all about the history of the world, or the law.

My god that is the worst case of oppression I've ever encountered. How can you even live in that country? So awful, you live in tyranny.

Grow up.

>A fucking leaf

Didn't read more than a sentence, the giant cock permanently lodged in your ass makes you say the dumbest shit.

>defending illegal beaners
they broke the law. into the trash your thread goes