One day us Asians will rule the world. Whites are too busy adopting dogs to bother raising a family...

One day us Asians will rule the world. Whites are too busy adopting dogs to bother raising a family. Just as the ancient Romans passed on the torch and died off, whites will pass it on to us. Your race is going to be extinct soon. It's only a matter of time.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/china-develops-genetic-editing-technology-10772223
forbes.com/2010/05/26/china-cheating-innovation-markets-economy-plagiarism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chinese are literal leeches that corporate espionage white nations, so I doubt it

The problem about asians: Not a single creative thought in them. Its a ll about pure memorising of knowledge, not inventing or innovating.

>But muh thousands of years old culture

This has long passed. You are nothing but worker drones. Especially the chinese.

then how do you explain the fact that the majority of research papers are written by asians in north america?

that's the most normie library I've ever seen.

And then niggers will flood into China and collapse them too.

Take over the world in your own country.

explain neon genesis evangelion

In 10 years the cheap oil will be gone and in 15 no nation will export oil in any important quantity so I doubt it. Also 9 billion people.

Asian countries have the lowest birth rates in the world.

This is replicated in the western countries they immigrate to were Asians have lower birth rates than the national average. If it weren't for immigration the percentage of Asians in the west would be declining.

Take your yellow inferiority complex elsewhere.

Nips are fairly creative at least when it comes to entertainment

Not that I agree with the faggot but this criteria is pure bullshit given the stance of modern academia.
Even without the SJW bullshit there's still publish or perish policy. Quantity has replaced quality.

Im going to china because I can't handle my crazy emotionally abusive mum anymore. You can deal with Australia

what are you even talking about? I'm only talking about STEM fields, which are much more asian dominated than any other. how can you publish bullshit in STEM? i'd love to hear your expert thoughts.

I never noticed before but that guy's shelf is full of fantasy novels.
Fucking pleb tier my dude

kek, british humor kill me.

that's not creativity. a robot could make neon genesis evangelion

dont blame you. i hate asian australians too

If you really want to break down Asian or specifically japanese Entertainment, its all more or less a filtered copy of US or european Entertainment. Even Studio Ghibli (yeah I know, not Gainax) admitted they were heavily influenced by Disney etc.

>claims asians aren't creative
>constantly slobs over nip cock due to their creativity
pick one

>how can you publish bullshit in STEM
By producing tons of papers about subjects that have already researched or are irrelevant,
The academics have to publish a certain amount of papers or they'll have to say bye bye to their job. A reasonable response to this policy it to produce a large amount of papers about easily researchable topics instead of publishing smaller amount of things that are actually worthwhile. Why do you think that STEM fields would be free of this?

>"One day us Asians will rule the world."
LMAO how exactly do you expect to achive that when birth rates among your countries are low as hell. suprised to see a asian with "Your race is going extinct soon"
sorry to say this but our population is 1 billion strong so gtfo asianfag

China and Korea are being exploited at a faster rate than the West was and will crash into the ground a lot quicker. Japan could hold the torch but they'll probably keep on being suppressed by the globalist onslaught.

Why do you hate Australian born of chinese descent?

you know what's wrong with you is right there in your post, you're probably not even trying to be cunty but you just are anyway. asiamen are tactless fools.

>
how many of these papers are Chinese,and how many are plagiarized,

we are only attracted to Asian art because it touches upon subjects where Western art is no longer allowed to go because of the Jews.

What is that filthy thai ladyboy even talking about?

100% pure speculation on your part. meanwhile
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/china-develops-genetic-editing-technology-10772223
china has surpassed everyone in the science of gene editing

*One day WE Asians

Subjects take "we, I", objects take "us, me"

Step up your ubermench game and learn some grammar

asians run? lol lmao

You chinks want to compare Olympic records?

Why do you have to say this in such a detached tone? Do you have so little love of us?

The Chinese-y Asians are probably the best hope for humanity's future. The fall of the US will more or less coincide with Europe falling under the control of the Caliphate.

>Australian
Well because they are not australian to begin with. They are stubbornly clinging to their inferior drone like chinese "culture" and customs. They will always stay chinese peasants and worker drones.

fake science
so gtfo

Be more direct. Are you saying it's because they refuse to assimilate despite being born in Australia?

>Sup Forums doesn't constantly fantasize about nip sexbot technology to overthrow female hypergamy
new. fag. (and a literal one at that according to his flag)

>shitty fantasy books
>non-contractile tissue
>take over the world

hahahahahaha, faggot

if not for black powder, a chinese invention, whites would still be starving peasant snow niggers.

Ppl can't eat black powder and do u mean gun powder inbred

Gooks weren't creative enough to actually use it properly.
Not that they even had the ability to cast cannons in the first place.

>more direct
How much more "direct" can you be? Reading comprehension is clearly something you have to spend more time on.

fact: Japan (and to an extent China) will be the only nations in the future who carry some semblance of the western spirit. God bless Japan. Not a weaboo and Im gonna stay here and try and take back my country, however futile it might be, but I wish you Japs who might be reading this the best of luck, don't repeat our mistakes.

oh good. have another bowl of tiger penis while I saw out your kidneys.

I pretty much asked for you
>Are you saying it's because they refuse to assimilate despite being born in Australia?
Reading comprehension is clearly something you have to spend more time on.

European monks discovered gunpowder at roughly the same time. It's like claiming the invention of the wheel towards a race at that point

Asians aren't having kids either

These books are dogshit. Chinks are retarded

orientals as creative as whites but we are not foolish enough to abandon our traditions for short term game like snow nigger wh*te subhumans. thanks for sacrificing your race for temporary technological superiority that in the end, we will be the ones to profit from.

>asian australians
No such thing. Australians are european only

>still using the gun powder meme
As I said, that time has long passed. Anything else? Anything that is identifably asian and original in the modern age? Something of use for the world without blindly copying it from superior sources?

forbes.com/2010/05/26/china-cheating-innovation-markets-economy-plagiarism.html

An older article (2010), but I doubt anything has changed since then.

>Grown man wearing a tshirt and sneakers while reading literature for 12 year olds.

Truly the time of the white man is over.

Tell that to the Australian government

Ding ding
Good luck beating the Jews too, they'll make Asian-Jew hybrids and rule over you. Never forget the 6 million Chinese Jews killed by Japanese imperialists in WWII goys

Writing "ur australian now" doesn't make you Australian
What is happening in the US will happen here and one day there wont be a tree or streetlight that doesnt have a chink hanging from it

Eh, it's more like Chinese are Zerg and Whites are Protoss. Even if we do lose Auir to the Zerg, you're still obviously the bad guys.

Asians are fucking weird, straight up.
They are always confused, one way or the other.
Worst spacial awareness of any race- by far, these retards are the main culprits of staring at their phones while waking, standing on the walking side of escalators, hesitating and fucking up when walking in line with someone from the opposite way and in general being awkward.
Fuck gooks you annoying creeps.

>One day us Asians will rule the world. Whites are too busy adopting dogs to bother raising a family. Just as the ancient Romans passed on the torch and died off, whites will pass it on to us. Your race is going to be extinct soon. It's only a matter of time.
Well, let me tell you about the Jews, or else the same might happen to you.

That's not what i said you retard. Im telling you to try saying that to the australian government

But I already said it.
Are you ethnic chinese? Unable to read between the lines?

Heard of anime, nigger?

>reading fiction

he should just kill himself now

And what I meant is; it doesnt matter if the government writes "australian" on your passport doesnt make you Australian

Hahaha, nice bait, American pig dog!

>those books

It's like the library where good taste went to die.

wow so well read x

Kek chinks and gooks are subhuman the other asians are nigger tier.The only honorary aryans are the nips,they should enslave or gass the lot of you

I've fucked two Korean women just this week, why are Asian women in general so damn easy?

how is your one shelf bowing from shitty paper back books?

Will the fire sputter out in california? Or will it go around once more?

This is a meme that minimum wage white nationalists use to make themselves feel a false sense of superiority to asian STEM graduates making 10 times their salary.

It seems you have short term memory loss as well as problems with reading comprehension. Before you act smug pls actually have what it takes to back it up. You first say how much more direct do you need to be and now you require me to read between the lines.
You cant even follow your own posts

Ahh in other words you by extension mean to say your opinion is is more valid than the current established status quo by the government?
Larp it up

Not worth it Bro
Despite all Pol memes Asian women in general are still fucking hideous

This

I only go for the ones that are cute or hot in some way. Pic very related.

Kek this,
If China wants to make the shift to a real 1st world nation economy, they need to step away from government bureaucracy/ allow a liberalization of the financial system. Guess which well funded demographic will chime in :^)

Are you joking?

>anime
come on. this is the lowest form of "art". Even this guy said it.

>he thinks the eternal jew will let asians get off scot free
KEK

Rage more, gook.

lol at all those teenager books

Now do one showing Chinese advancements in engieering while whitey swarmed by browns, blacks and faggots

It's okay user, I know what I'm about and what I like :).

China has been in this same position since the dawn of recorded civilization but have never managed to spread that influence beyond their boarders. The problem lies within the mindset of the asians. They fear risk, lack creativity, lack empathy and lack the ambition to actually rule the world beyond their borders. It will never happen.

Still not "Australian". Its the same as a black Ukulele Mu'fufu with a german passport is simply not german, no matter how much he tries.

Research papers are mostly about circlejerking and referencing other academics.

Not even mad. Nice to see you with no more retort Though :)

Didnt ask you retard

top 3 highest paid racial groups in America are all asian (Taiwan, Filipino, Indian)

>Chinese advancements

Source?
You mean household income or per capita?

I would bleach the one on the right. Not marry though.

This is because a majority of them live on the west coast, where wages are higher. Higher pay means fuck all when your cost of living is through the roof.

Romans never left. We are still here. And we are shaping the world in ways you can't even imagine

I love these histrionic cucks that display their books like trophies.

Its even better when its pure kiddy fantasy garbage.

>too busy adopting dogs to bother raising a family
Good point.

I think the master race will be a Jew/Asian mix. Soros, Zuckerberg, Murdoch and other top Jews are mixing with Asians.

I predict if East Asian countries dominate the economy we're going to see a near complete standstill in terms of cultural and technological advancements. I'm not trying to insult Asians but it's apparent to me that most of them really just look to elevate themselves over other people; I think the Chinese government is acting similarly. If they're top dog they'll just fight and falsify papers and research within their own academic and business communities to fuck each other over all the time. They'll turn academia into this long drawn out ritual akin to their Imperial examinations

their growing adoption of Christianity doesn't mean anything and won't change anything

>Filipino

I really doubt this

Promise to genocide the niggers as soon as we're gone, ok?