Ape lives matter

Look at me Black Man. I bleed red. I cry tears. I feel what you feel, and I need what you need. Why do you hate me? Why do you hate?

Blacks, please stop killing innocent Apes

Why niggers do this? I think niggers are most horrible racists in Africa

>implying eating stupid and low IQ chimpanzees is bad
stupid white subhuman monkeys african culuture is superior than yours

Yes animal cruelty is bad and should be condemned. Why are you implying humans and animals are the same?

UMMA

humans are animals

It's UMA.

But looking at you flag you probably meant Ummah.

Blacks(a.k.a. purest homo sapiens) are human race. Chimps and whites are apes.

Takbir, brother!

ape must not kill ape.

~Caesar

Cannibals

Human species.

is that chimp taking a selfie

>eating your own people
BLM will defend this

Niggers have a history of killing more intelligent beings than themselves. Why our fellow whites can't figure out what's coming for us?

UMA

Blacks are the purest Homo Sapiens while you whites have Neanderthal ancestry.

UMA DELICIA

Home, family, future.

-Caesar

Verpiss dich Hans. Wir wissen, es bist du hinter dieser Pfanne...

I am not German

>be white
>love stupid chimps because themselves are apes

they sold rocks on the wrong corner
literally they were selling rocks

(((They))) shamed german to the point they wish to be niggers. You can't believe the number of germans who use black avatars on the internet.

They cant farm, they cant breed animals, they cant hunt, so they steal like in pic

Isn't your ideology fundamentally predicated upon the theory of social Darwinism and therefore does not care for the dead or otherwise any atrocities on the basis that those who lose in struggle are foremost weak and deserve to die and secondarily on the premise that death during struggle is simply a natural result of struggle itself? So showing sympathy for for that which occurs naturally and for that which deserves to die is simply contradictory to the whole of your ideology? Unless, of course, this post is ironic.