A rock will stand on SEVEN HILLS

Twitter handle in pic related

AntifaSevenHills

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Middle-East/ISIS-says-its-flag-will-wave-over-Jerusalem-even-if-the-Jews-dont-like-it-382907
youtube.com/watch?v=ecW4uwcqiJk
archive.fo
archive.fo/fbVsJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:0

>courts make a decisions the right doesn't like
>the right takes it to a higher court and exhausts all legal options
>courts make a decision the left doesn't like
>Governor breaks federal laws and the left destroy the city

>bright an early
>getting a bunch of drug addicts out of bed at the crack of noon
lol

He is referring to the FBI user "prediction".

>It will happen when the weather cools. >That's when they'll make their move.
>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
>They're trying to force God's hand.
>Watch for these signs:
>Three branches will become one
>An island will drift away
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
>The star will gorge itself on clay.
>Idols will speak and move about.
>The black flag will fly above the dome
>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
>A rock will stand on seven hills.
>The ravens will starve.
>The bear will leave its cave forever.
>The rod and the ring will strike.

Interesting

rod and ring???

FBI user didn't make nostadomus predictions

its just a moniker that's been getting applied. Who the fuck knows. Its all self fulfilling stuff anyways. For all we know the way "magic/meme magic works is through the power of manifesting thoughts into reality. What I'm saying is this shit could be a form of predictive programing but that doesn't make it any less "real".

Fuck off with this mysticism shit

Wonder if the black flag is Antifa's over Capitol building.

I doubt this honestly. Antifa is a paper tiger here in the US. If they made any legit moves on a gov institution they would be BTFO pretty quickly. That's more related to Isis and the ME if you ask me but that's speculation.

But what is the rock

I've been telling y'all for over a year this was coming and it's gonna get worse.

First, I want to say no matter which way the person that did this leans politically I hope they're strung up in public and has his nuts cut off with a rusty fishing knife and then gets a .22 put in his ear on live TV.

I don't advocate violence against ANYONE exercising their constitutional right of free speech and assembly.

Having said that, this is a two way street regarding this matter.

The political establishment elite and globalists (Soros and his ilk) have long been planting the seeds for racial/economic division not only in this country but all over the globe. It's literally how he makes his billions. You don't have to take the word of a hillbilly like me, look at his history; follow the money so to speak. It's in black and white.

All of his pimped out whores in this country like Hillary, Schumer, Hillary; and even those cucks on the right have been pushing this racial/economic division shit for almost ten years and there have been many people on here like me predicting this was coming.

Simply put, whitey is sick of getting pushed around and fucked over by the people at the top and from the bottom and WILL start fighting back. I'm not advocating violence like yesterday by any means but there's only so much people can be expected to take and not fight back.

To deny that there's a full frontal war on white working class Christians would be the most oblivious and naive statement one could make. Flags, monuments, religious items, heritage relics are all being wiped from our everyday lives by the would be revisionists while our noses are rubbed in things we don't believe in.

I certainly hope cooler heads prevail and this shit settles down from BOTH sides but when those funding this nonsense have a vested interest in our being a divided nation instead of a united one I don't look for that to happen in my lifetime.

This shit has to stop.

>using violence because they disagree with a court decision

How is this allowed

The Catholic Church

I don't think the rock part has happened yet. But, yesterday could be the unfolding of an event that leads to a "rock" "standing" in the area.

white people yo

CWCville shall not fall to the Blue Arms!

Sure he did. FBIanon is all seeing, all knowing.

just an odd synchronicity (and synchronicity is more real than you can imagine).

Literally fucking kill yourself

Robert E. Lee statue in Seven Hills, the city wanted to take it down and that's what led to the Unite The Right rally

>troops
By troops did they mean faggots, tumblrites, tatted blue-hairs, dykes and niggers getting hit by cars?

Why do you listen to larping garbage?

Or the ISIS flag over Jerusalem.

jpost.com/Middle-East/ISIS-says-its-flag-will-wave-over-Jerusalem-even-if-the-Jews-dont-like-it-382907

first wave is niggers usually

>another prophecy thread

What did he means by this?

I always love how these posts seem to go unnoticed

First, I want to say no matter which way the person that did this leans politically I hope they're strung up in public and has his nuts cut off with a rusty fishing knife and then gets a .22 put in his ear on live TV.

"I don't advocate violence against ANYONE.....".

>First, I want to say no matter which way the person that did this leans politically I hope they're strung up in public and has his nuts cut off with a rusty fishing knife and then gets a .22 put in his ear on live TV.
>I don't advocate violence against ANYONE exercising their constitutional right of free speech and assembly.

Kek shut up fag

Yes

The leftist backlash just shows that the murican alt-right didnt understand Hitler.

Hitler got power because he remained in the underground until he was sure he could win the fight that would then arise.

The murican "muh whayt supremarxist" picked up a fight that they couldnt win. Should have waited another few years until the movement got bigger. Now you're done.

Interesting thread OP. Ignore the shills who likely came out of the woodwork to spam inane Charlottesville memes, and Mudslime shittery.

Some people may find this vid interesting. Morrison hits on some of this stuff from the view of "chaos magick". This is just a clip from a longer hour long talk.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecW4uwcqiJk

How does one utilize the text that is manifest of azure and gold?

Youre forgetting a simple fact: We havent actually done anything yet (aside from exist). There is no fight.

Prasie!

>Three branches will become one
The Republicans controlling all three branches of government
>An island will drift away
?
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
?
>The star will gorge itself on clay
The solar eclipse
>Idols will speak and move about
The Confederate monuments being removed
>The black flag will fly above the dome
ISIS? Or maybe Antifa?
>The belly of the dragon will drip water
?
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
?
>A rock will stand on seven hills
?
>The ravens will starve
?
>The bear will leave its cave forever
Russia makes a move?
>The rod and the ring will strike
Maybe a nuke being detonated?

thx, nobody on even fox news pointed this out

goddanm media makes it sound like they were rallying to put blacks into slavery or something..

Kill yourself effective immediately

Suppose you come across an "interesting" article written by a neocuck lesbofaggot journo which is posted online at a democrat propaganda site like NYP,HP,USA Today or every other major fake and gay news outlet out there, but you just have to share this important bit of info with your fellow shitposters on /pol.

What do??

1) Get the target url:

2) Go to archive.fo

3) Paste url from step 1 in box

4) Press "save the page"

5) Wait a few seconds.

6) Get the page url
archive.fo/fbVsJ

7) Paste the harmless, ad-less url and copy it on /pol

Et voila, Soros just didn't earn 0.02c

What?! everyone knew it's about the damn statue... don't blame the media for your ignorance

Island one is clearly brexit

the killing bolt is when lightning hit near trumps helicopter, or did it actually make contact with his heli? i forgot

WHere are they based out of?

The rock on 7 hills is another Westminster style holocaust memorial but this time in Rome.

The show of power the submission of Europeans to the Jew.

These people are leftosts, they just want to stop being bullied by other leftists

star could refer to a person, clay to land. Solar eclipse isn't much of a premonition since we know when they'll happen
NA is shaped like a dragon. St Lawrence is the mouth. Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama are the belly
The bear is probably Russia or California
no idea for the rest, probably highly situational.

They are going to stand like a rock just like Joe Hooker.
RIP General Jackson