You guys realize you're celebrating the equivalent of a Muslim attacker right?

you guys realize you're celebrating the equivalent of a Muslim attacker right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/896554287395942402/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Innocent of intent to do wrong until proven guilty.

Hurrrr. Nice try, but the difference is Muslims attack innocent people.

You become more like niggers each day.

This. When you kill your enemies they win.

I don't approve of big guys 4u killing Americans, but I'm glad at least one lefty died.

Surely there's a better way to destroy your enemies than by plowing into a crowd of people Allahu-Akbar style

He was clearly being assaulted before accelerating.

Sage

You guys know that there were normie virtue signaling people in that crowd too? They weren't all hardcore commies. Women and kids who saw a bunch of larpers acting as nazis came out to feel good about themselves like they always do with these things.

You guys ARE the niggers.

He looks older than 20.

but he's OUR muslim attacker so that makes it ok

There is nothing wrong with self defence genocide.

It was just an accident. If I was cruising down the street and a bunch of feral hippies came to my car to devour my flesh, I'd step on the gas as well. This guy did nothing wrong, he's a good boy.

They wanted white sharia, they'll get white sharia.

nobody is celebrating this guy, infact the whole event was a complete debacle and everyone involved should be ashamed, that includes protestors and counter protestors

You're talking to Scientology-tier cultists, OP.

>celebrating

What's wrong with "an eye for an eye"? I hear the best (((people))) follow that teaching.

(Ha, I just got the "click on the helicopter" captcha, and there were none. Guess they were shot down!)

>nobody is celebrating this guy
Lots of idiots here are, unfortunately.

Yes, next question

>Muslim culture appropriation
it was a isolate case, you faggot

he looks like a /pol tard.
Guarantee his browser history is /pol and infowars

Do you know why he ran into the crowd? Was he afraid and fleeing? Was it an accident?

GAS GAS GAS I'M GONNA STEP ON THE GAS

They learned an important lesson, huh?

Dont try to stop a lawful assembly just because you disagree with the politics, and do not subsequently start becoming violent and vandalizing.

You're right. We have to stop letting the CIAniggers do our violence for us

>browser history

lol, the guy's vehicle was assaulted by a massive crowd carrying baseball bats and other weapons. Which of the muslim attackers did their attack in response to being cornered and assaulted in the street?

Canadian logic...

He was defending himself.
Please differ.

we celebrate all attacks, the london attacks had me on the edge of my seat. All happenings further our goals.

Innocent until proven guilty, leaf.

But if you kill yourself, you win!

Much easier than building a gas chamber in the middle of a protest

Instead you instantly latch on the labels Nazi and domestic terrorist and shift the blame onto everyone because that is what fits your agenda. How much more hypocritical can the left be?

No because he was attacking leftist extremists

A FUCKING LEAF

Happy BDay Mr. Soros.

>if we keep trying to tell Sup Forums they did a terror attack maybe they'll believe us and stop
>lol what is evidence?

>You guys
>you're
(You) are posting here, too. Are (You) including yourself in (you)r statement? One more (You) and saged.

No one is celebrating
Didnt you know pol is satire?
:^]

Not gonna lie, whenever there is an islamic attack I celebrate, because it brings us 1 step closer to the happening

Not feeling sorry and mocking the victim (who had it coming) =/= celebrating.

From what I understand, the guy backed up first, then sped up and smashed into the crowd. And his car was never assaulted.
But let's be honest, you know perfectly well 90% of the people who celebrate this would celebrate it even if they knew it was an assault on complete innocents.
These are the kind of people who celebrate what Breivik did. You're talking to Nazis, not humans.

>all violence is good
Spoken like a true insane person

You realize I don't care and anyone with an above average iq would never participate in such degeneracy, such as being a braindead leftist blocking streets or a larping white supremacist you're all faggots

Here feet hit the bumper soo hard that it dented the metal.

>hes not le alt right so he must be a leftist!
so this...is the power of Sup Forums...also I didn't use the word nazi once you faggot

>Surely there's a better way to destroy your enemies than by plowing into a crowd of people Allahu-Akbar style
Yeah, gas chambers. But we're not at that stage yet.

Newfriend detected.

Lurk more.

>Reddit leftards invade
>False flagging hard
>Lmao the lefties deserved it!
Activate your almonds God damn it

they were niggers from the start

they just don't like more evident niggers showing up and getting a leg up

TAKBIR

commie driver hitting commie protestors with vehicle

I'm not celebrating, I'm rofl

Muslims attack innocent people, dumbfuck. Leftists aren't innocent.

/pole is satire

More important. DOES HE LOOK SCARED? No-

Yea, so?

Vehicle of peace strikes again. Fucking terrorists.

so many shills

>muh hypocrisy
it's not hypocritical to support your own team

>people whom disagree with me are dangerous

whoaoah.....dude..

I know! the kufar deserve death for rejecting Allah!

Well, if it was an accident, then no.

But if was deliberate -- and I'd bet on Occam's Razor this time -- then I'd be happy to see him tried and hanged.

So either way, no.

You do realize the Dodge Charger has a maximum terminal velocity of over 55mph right?

Wrong. This was one guy snapping in defense of valid American citizens (aka white people), their civil rights and the West in general. Muslims have no right to be in the white man's lands and they only attack innocent people. They are wholly negative.

I wasn't calling you out specifically. I was calling out the left and the leftist media in general. Are you retarded?

Righteous self defense.

Satire my ass.

And ((they)) win again setting up everyone against each other.

Nazism is an ideology of peace

>lol dodge of peace we RWDS now
But also
>it's a false flag attack he dindu nothin he a good boy
But also
>he's not white but there's pictures of him with an American vanguard shield
But also
>he's not one of us but his profile was full of Sup Forums memes
But also
>haha fuck leftists

>tfw Sup Forums is BTFO better by it's own than any shills or Jews or SJWs could have ever hoped for
The damage control is so weak and ridiculous

He was quite pissed, obviously. I doubt he ever planned to do that prior to the event being wrongfully shut down.

have a (you), nigger

WHEN THEY GO LOW WE GO HIGH

> hates jews
> supports killing civilians
> hates gays
> hates women
> hates democracy

Sup Forums is becoming more mudslimey every day

Have a (you) back, faggot.

Hopefully your mom dies in her sleep tonight

You're just confirming their worst beliefs. Now more people will think anything right of Obama is a nazi. Good job. You are so stupid if you think you will "teach" anyone from running them over. You're so short sighted and delusional.

Has anyone checked any public security cameras etc? I can guarantee if this is bullshit they will scrub them. At the very least you may find an alternative angle of the event and a better picture of the driver. This is turning into seth rich all over again. We need to look for every morsel of info if we can. The media, police and government cannot be relied upon and the media guarantees you will see what they want you to see.

>not realizing 99% of the threads here are made by bots
>not remembering the city with the most reddit users is Eglin Air Force base, which produces academic tier papers on manipulating social media (available on the internet)
>not realizing we're seeing Operation Earnest Voice in action

Just grow up kid.

have one more, nigger

obviously the
helicopter rides weren't going to work in charlottesville

We are dealing with a government agency here. If there was a security cam with footage that helps our investigation, whoever "they" are already wiped it clean.

Say hi to the air force guys

You realize your pathetic shilling attempts will expose you lying cunts for what you are when it's proven he acted in self defense right?

It's possible that it was an accident. A jihadist Muslim would not have stopped after the first bump.

We're celebrating a hunter that got a big catch. This one caught a 250 pound boar.

>produces academic tier papers on manipulating social media (available on the internet)
link please

Honestly I don't feel this guy represents us. We talk about the 14 word and 88 because to real Men, family and Hitler should be two sacred things. That doesn't mean you do any kind of coward shit let alone bad-optics coward shit. As far as I am concerned this car attack guy does not represent me and for all I know he is brainwashed and/or just a patsy like Oswald. Or maybe he and his mom are crisis actors and in on the agenda. But I don't believe he was legit one of us, and if he was, he was a fucking idiot. I didn't think someone could be dumber than Dylan Roof, but... even tho the body count is less, the optics are really bad here. He is not one of us.

3 seperate car incidents?
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/896554287395942402/video/1

The only thing that guy did wrong is killing only one of those rats.
We are in war, no time for hard feelings.