Opinion on cryptocurrencies?

Opinion on cryptocurrencies?

Aloada shite!

Globalist subversion

lol tinfoil

BAY will moon, someday soon

it's a sham, made out of fairy dust. they can pull the plug whenever they're ready and run away with the profits.

What does this mean I've browsed biz and seen this term used before 'moon'

useless to try an obtain them,
just invest in them

Probably go to the moon.

Not a sham, per se. Mining aside, hard currency buys them, and hard currency is paid out. In the case of BTC the valuation is soaring, so the question is where does the payout currency come from? Any legitimate activity that could produce high returns would be on standard markets already, so it's limely from illucit trade and money laundering. When the launderers and illicit producers find a better way to finance their activity they leave, and the system will come crashing down.

i'm sure Sup Forums can find a way to ruin them so /biz/ can finally talk about real things again

It's funny money, pyramid scheme, scam monopoly money that will eventually collapse, but not before the scam artists creators sell all their "coins" for real dollars.

A lot of people are going to get burned when this thing goes belly up. Too many people drawn to this crap because they think they're going to get rich and because they think it makes them like a cool "investor".

You should put your money in a high-yield interest savings account. Barclays just raised the interest rate on their online savings accounts to 1.20% annually.

U.S. bank accounts is FDIC insured so you'll always get your money back if something goes wrong. These funny money crytos aren't FDIC.

Your grandfather probably saved up for his first house by using the interest in a savings account. That's what you should being doing.

I wish I had gotten in sooner and I'm going to crash and burn with the jewish banks

same with cash too faggot nothing is backing your money now only 8% of all the money out there is physical

It's value will skyrocket to the moon

end up cratering out like the moon (i.e. not good, avoid)

Watch a guy with no clue write for miles!
More at 11

opinion on iota? been noticing a lot of hype

I stubbornly want Bitcoin to work so I'm just gonna call you a faggot. You stupid cunt.

I should also buy gold and silver and store it under my matress, right?

WE

this
but if you're in the game, there's money to be made

>1.20% annually
>high interest

ahaha

>You should put your money in a high-yield interest savings account. Barclays just raised the interest rate on their online savings accounts to 1.20% annually.
>1.20% savings
>Inflation rate is 2-3%

Good luck with that.

Bitch I made 40% wins this week with NEO and you talk to me about 1.2% annually? Don't make me laugh.

dunno, the technology looks promising but /biz/ is infamous for fudders and paid shills that "sell the news"

i predicted CLOAK would moon when it was hovering around 33 cents in early may. everyone on /biz/ laughed at me

a few weeks later and everyone was shilling CLOAK threads. the turds

CC are NOT real currencies, but some simple rings of investors who dig/buy/sell some encrypted bytes.
Only skyrocketing because of lack of confidence in other assets.
Still a niche market, total value of BC is something like 3% of total gold market value (if I recall well).
If by chance CC get bigger, they would be severely regulated. On that matter, CC are very close to counterfeit money, as money creation right is not granted to anybody.
Extremely high volatility in CC markets. Wise to not invest in such markets. If you need high returns, binaries or futures are safer, still extremely risky. On the other hand, it was very clever to dig some BC some years ago, when it was quite easy to do so.
All in all, CC or good old fashioned investments, under $100K positions, you're sure to lose. Investment in markets are for biggies, not average individual.

Ded

>All in all, CC or good old fashioned investments, under $100K positions, you're sure to lose.

bullshit

Only if you can protect it

bitcoin @ $10000 in 3 years. buy now, if you want to be rich.

I have a little space behind a brick in my fireplace and this weird little alcove above my basement that is almost impossible to find unless you know where it is. I store food and valuables in these locations

As simple as this sounds, its the truth

Bitcoin cuts out the banker jews

Jump on before it's too late

Not gone buy in. Only guns an ammo are real currency

too real
I bought at $10 and sold at $13

>Not diversifying your investments into Crypto currencies, precious metals, property, guns, ammo, food supply and water supply
City dweller/10

Yeah unfortunately I've missed out on a few rocketships out of fear that I was being misled by shills. However I've noticed there's a lot of background mutterings about IOTA just like there was with ETH, LTC and many other successful altcoins. I really know nothing about how this coin works I just have a gut feeling that it's a good buy, then again this could just be the shills doing a fine job.

>bullshit
If you say so...

Please allow me to remind you the basics.
Investments in markets are not a game.
You have to:
- determine the way you want to invest: asset is going up, asset is going down. It's the most difficult part.
- set the stop limit. In other words, save your ass if the asset goes on the opposite direction.
- set the sell limit. It means the amount of money you want to make.
So, let's say you're bullish.
You buy 100$ asset, stop at 97, sell at 110.
It means you want a 10% increase.
But...
10% is quite a big increase.
The bank applies a fee on the buy transaction. With some flat fees.
Then, some monthly fees to keep your position in your account, until the asset get +10%
Finally, some fees (incl. flat fees) when you order the reverse transaction: sell.
Oh... Don't forget to pay the taxes on your bonus (if you got some).
With less than 100K, you feed the banks and IRS.
Anyway, you're free to put your 10K on Apple or BC, I don't care.

Lmfao, are you also riding around in your horse carriage and sending letters with pigeons you old fucker, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I've made 700% gains on NEO in 2 months, bought at $3, look at the price now.

which app is that?

So funny...
Ok, you made one fucking hit on the market. You were lucky.
Could you write down here the details of all your transactions?
Again, investments are not a game. Well, some are lucky sometimes, as you were, a lot see all the money disappears in a bad move.
Serious investors never buy/sell blindly. It's all calculated.

the problem with CC is they are for speculation only. You can not purchase anything easily/quickly and the markets are unreliable if you want to sell coins for dollars. So they are illiquid.

It's gambling. Pure and simple. But it's gambling for millenials who have lost faith in the stock markets.

t. registered stock broker & proud owner of 5 bitcoin that i bought at $350 :^)

you are truly a winner
also checked

how to buy neo

Blockfolio

>how to buy neo
It's too late.
When some markets/assets are publicized, it means the biggies have already taken their positions. They just want the public to join in the game to rinse their savings.
Better to search for other assets.
Besides, as another user told, CC is highly volatile/illiquid. You may buy, you may not sell. Markets means buyers/sellers, it's not a magical place you put/get money in/from.

Does anyone know about Zcash and its legitimacy? I just saw Wikileaks endorse it in a tweet a couple of days ago.

Price goes up.

lmao what a buncha horseshit

What a dumb phrase could just say rocket

Usually when the price seems rude or unnaprocable. "Moon" "Mooning"

You're literally retarded

I made some nice shekels off of CCs.

That being said I believe those who say BTC will hit 100k or 1m are morons. BTC might be limited (like gold), but the concept itself is not (blockchain/ see alts). Gold on the other side is well established and is difficult to substitute (electronics, safe haven in finance or try buying your wife something which looks like gold, but isn't, that's a big no no).

Tl,dr: BTC is NOT scare and will inadvertently crash or consolidate

Next is IOTA

>inadvertently

Imperatively. Thanks swype

>Paying money for 1s and 0s
Ponzi scheme and retarded. There's no difference between Bitcoin and Monopoly money. Total Ponzi scheme. Good luck crypttards.

Fiat currency is literally 1s and 0s backed by debt

>Backed by the US Military
FTFY

Stupid coin shill. With enough ammo, guns and a hand full of man those are all mine, and for your coins, keep em. They will hardly be of any value without a reliable electrical grid.

paying for papers

>But they represent some metal in a box somewhere.

>Fiat currency is literally 1s and 0s backed by debt
So, why do some people take the risk to lose their 1s and 0s backed on debt by investing on 1s and 0s backed on thin air?
Moreover, if you score some x00% bonus on the CC market, isn't it for getting fiat currency in return?
Anyway, Dollar may be backed on debt, but dollar is king.

Crypto Currencies are invented by the jews to exterminate Cash.
It is a beta version of a cashless society.

>It's a Ponzi scheme don't ask me to explain why or what a Ponzi scheme even is
>tfw I wouldn't have to work minimum wage if I had bought