ITT: We Praise Kek

Kek has delivered much lately, yet not much praise anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLDPBrPhrmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prasie, witness the power!!!

Shadilay!

PRAISE

Kek wants us to pay dearly.

The chaos is now upon US.

kek chaos pls give us more support so we can chaos the whole world.

MORE HAPPENINGS SOON

come on. first GET in this thread please

Chaos will bring light

SOON

Return to reddit cretin

Ordo ab chao

Checked

PRAISE HIM !!!

Kek is no longer interested in what you are doing.

reddit thread

Praise lord Kek!!

PRAISE KEK

Fuck off back to /r/The Donald faggot

Praise kek

Praise Kek in his green froggy greatness

Let there be more chaos in the world great one

Give us a war for fuck's sake already

Guess not , fuck my life

Praise Kek anons, we shall offer only the most refined and exquisite Pepe's to our lord. My Kek smile on you all!

(Some who have reigned in hell do yet seek redemption.)

The door, Aphrodite
Phrodite,
Rodite,
Odite,
Dite,
Ite,
Te,
Te,
E,

Hor Hor Phor Phor, Yao Sabaoth Adonai, I bind you, artemisian scoripion. Free this this house of every evil reptile and annoyance, at once, at once. St. Phocas is here. Phamenoth 23, third indiction.

When N. Korea is nuked and WW3 starts within the next few months
then there will be lots of praise
sit and laugh together friends
these are the end of days

If I wouldn't have spelled my instead of may Kek would have graced me with digits but instead show only what could have been. Punishment for disgracing our lord.

Reddit should fear Kek, not worship him.

PRAISE KEK, LET THE HAPPENING BEGIN

kill all niggers

>Spencer cringefags talked down to
>Commie hit by car
>Berniebro arrested for car attack

>The chaos is now upon US.

Like in a good way?

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS

THERE IS MORE TO COME

Praise Kek!
I hope He will deliver some spicy happening around august eclipse.

Hobbyist Vedic astrologer here btw., This eclipse will happen in Magha nakshatra (lunar mansion) in sidereal Leo, for westernfags it will be somewhere close to Regulus. Magha is associated with with kings, the symbol is royal throne and Donald Trump was born with mars(warrior) and ascendant(rising sign) in this place (Magha -> MAGA -> Make America Great Again).

It is said that ancestors are the ones ruling over Magha and this place bestows all the stuff inherited from them. It is also fierce lunar mansion, what means that people with this in their chart are not afraid of battle and are willing to break some eggs to achieve their goals.

It almost looks like we are before some bizarre power shift, alignment of planets during eclipse is similar to what we had before the terror of french revolution, it was also eclipse in leo but in purva phalguni lunar mansion where corruption of elites is more evident(especially kind of corruption where elites are becoming fat of the kingdom) while magha is more about claiming as much power as one can and holding everything by the balls. Shit maybe Trump will really become God Emperor...

Praise Kek!

Everyone gets fucked equally.
Das' progressive.

Welp. Apparently so

double gets for another dead commie

Kek has graced user with digits praise be onto Kek! Kek speaks to us through user!

Praise the Frog God

>Everyone gets fucked equally.

Sounds like marxist dialectics to *me,* how is that even plausible? Wouldn't someone always be fucked the most in quantum mechanics?

I guess Hilldog could be the rest of reality's polar ideal in a totally fucked universe

Kek slightly agrees with this message. But obviously not as much as this user.

OH WOW I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR SUMMER TO END

30 MORE DAYS UNTIL SUMMER IS OVER AND ALL OF YOU ARE BACK IN SCHOOL

FUCK YOU AND FUCK HWNDU FOR SHOWING YOU THIS WEBSITE

P-praise kek

So few digits, so little time. The sun darkens, the weather cools, and September looms; what is coming is beyond any man.

>when your religion is so shit people would rather worship a reddit frog
LMAO

He will come

>Romans 1:18-23
"The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles."

He knows what has been, he has seen all.

Another disciple of Kek! Kek continues to speak to us through his true believers!

He is with us, Prasie KEK!

(((They))) believe they control him. But he manipulates them, as he does us.

WITNESS ME KEK

Yeah praise kek guys, heh heh, not cringy at all, shadilay! Donald faggots.

There is no god but Allah.

The eternal jest is nearly played out. We should have known long ago.

CHECKED
KEK IS ALLHA

turn the tide for us lord kek. bring forth your chaos

Shadilay!

This is the chaos before the day of the rope.

Digs will confirm!

Kek will empower the eternal Serb against the refugees!

KEK WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??? WE NEED A SIGN!!!

epic kekistani cringe thread

The fertility rite of the coming winter is near. The egg will pass through the canal.

Praise!

He's here with us!

it means prepare ya bunghole, the refugees are coming

That happened to 9gag....there was a time like 7-8years ago when it was cool. Now its a place overrun with teens, fags and retards. Jokes that make it to the front are Horrible, everything true edge doesnt make it past fresh. I still check from time to time just to see how many loosers are still there. I suppose pol will share that faith very soon as well. There's already much degeneracy that DESERVES THE GAS

I just got digits checking trips then got trips checking other checks then the thread got deleted wayyyyyy before limit. kek is active and moloch fights him

praise him

You always thought it was about the bird. But what if I told you they have never worshipped the owl?

GREAT KEK YOUR RIGHT THOSE ANONS WORDS PROCLAIM SUCH THINGS!!!!! BUT WHY KEK! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US!!!

praise kek

I just want my pain to end without putting my family through the shame and grief of knowing the person they thought they knew and raised has spent the last 20 fucking years hoping each bleak decent into fear and noise each night would be his last. Give me the strength to deliver myself from that and you have a follower.

WAR. I WANT WAR. NOW. I WANT PEOPLE TO SUFFER LIKE I DO, I'M DONE PRETENDING I'M NOT A BITTER LITTLE CUNT. I'M DONE FORCING MYSELF THROUGH EACH DAY FOR OTHERS. WAR, WAR, WAR.

SHADILAY

That the owl is only an entendre for something much older than our understanding of it.

Stay mad stormshit. You were never the majority to start with.

And that everything (((they))) have ever built was leading up to this month.

ohhhhh fuuugggg
HES HEREE

>You always thought it was about the bird.

Ju...no, dude it's been the golden bull of Moloch since, like, 2015

>Start typing some devotion to Lord Kek
>Get genuine feeling of ebil and doom
Wat do?

KeK be with us

Everything

four digits in a row. within about a minute. Kek smiles on us imperials. can you say the same?

I FEEL THE WARP OVERTAKING ME

IT IS A MAGA FEEL

Is culminating

mind=hiroshima

checked

Pray

you forgot one
or two
CHECKED EMM

Stormcucks btfo

Kek, hold us in your froggy appendages, and throw us forth.

You people are fucking retarded. There's probably half a brain cell between all of you. There's a script that lets you fake GETs. Google it you ass pies.

Soon... On the timeline that you defined
youtube.com/watch?v=BLDPBrPhrmM

praise kek
strike down leftists

Fuck, Imperials BTFO

Best gET EVER

KEK IS HERE

>5575
So close

Every kuk ITT gets ball cancer