Actually every last one of you is a terrorist. This is like saying there are two sides to ISIS

Actually every last one of you is a terrorist. This is like saying there are two sides to ISIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you agree we should ban Muslims and Islam then? Thanks for your approval comrade.

The fact that there's any portion of Trump supporters that are white supremacists should tell you something's seriously wrong with this administration

IMAJUN MY SHOCK WYN OI FAUND OUT ABOOUT THEESE NAZEES MAKEEING OFFENSIVE MAYUMS ABOOUT ME.

So the counter black nationalist should tell you there is something wrong with the opposition. Apply your logic both ways senpai.

There is no such thing as "Alt Right"
It's just a term come up by the media to label anyone that doesn't agree with their worldview

We have a president who literally is afraid to condemn a terrorist organization and its associated ideology on his own soil

you're full of shit you communist scum

So you agree with Trump that Obama was in the wrong? Join us. Clearly you see the merit of our views now.

Uh oh are you gonna try to plow a crowd of women now with your shitty car now that you're angry, nazi?

why should he? he's condemned them, david duke, and others in the past. he has to do it every day of his life to the same fanatic reporters who already have his answer?

To condemn just the white supremicists, would be disengenious. There were 3 hate groups present that day; white nationalists, antifa, and Black lives matter. That's what caused the tension with a combo of little policing - tension that has on a whole been caused by an environment of identity politics flamed by obama and Hillary.

Remember when the media and every single person DEMANDED obama denounce BLM and the protests in ferguson etc? OH WAIT instead of doing that he through fuel on the fire and said "if i had a son he would look like a kid that gets shot by the police"

fucking idiots. learn history, not alot of time has passed since then .

Black nationalism was created to counter white supremacists, so it doesn't work that way. White supremacists existed for much longer. Black nationalism is black people finally standing up for themselves for once in history. Also, black nationalists aren't racist, they're accepting of all people. There are white black nationalists. It's literally the opposite of racism.

i have a feeling you know very little of what you even talk about. enjoy reading headlines and believe that's reality.

Okay terrorist

>everyone i dont agree with is a terrorist or nazi

go fuck yourself shit stain. obviously you're fucking brainwashed and retarded. faux liberalism does that.

Hmmm....

>sitting in mom's basement is an act of terrorism now
8/8 m8

Time for talking and reason with you ended the moment your people plowed that crowd of innocent Americans. The focus will now be physically and culturally removing every trace of terrorism from this country

So deporting all muslims?

It's true but both serve a purpose. Don't be an autist and get on what he calls the new right. The new right are the civilians. The true right are the military.

The only purpose "moderate" terrorists serve is to provide a hiding place in society for the terrorists

You have no purpose to serve in this country

>Also, black nationalists aren't racist, they're accepting of all people.

So were the Nazis. Come on in and try the pool.

It does work that way. White people are extremists because of their own experiences. Groups support leaders who serve their goals even if the leaders don't serve the same agenda. Don't be a retard, retard.

>supporting fags and jews
>claim to be right wing
JUST

You lefty shills are boring.

Yeah I imagine terrorists only get off when they're murdering unarmed and unaware innocents

>All white right wingers are terrorists
What the fuck be them mooslems then?

That's why we want Muslims banned. Thanks for agreeing.

99% of the people fighting ISIS are other Muslims. This comparison only works if you insist whites are terrorists which OP did not do

And you're a terrorist

>Also, black nationalists aren't racist, they're accepting of all people

Mugabe says "Hi"

Why are you skulking around in our society, hiding like a snake in the grass? We don't want you here. Your ugly desperation manifests itself in murderous violence and you've alienated any reasonable person from your stillborn cause

Peace our land voluntarily while you have the chance

I'm ok with Trump. However, the Nazis seriously need to go. I signed to support goodness and decency in the world, not to support the white version of ISIS.

Good questions for Muslims. Really made me think.

LUL says guy who is also giving all the attention to minority of SJWs who have no significant impact on the election, and calls them "typical liberals". Somebody got his ass treated by overgeneralizing and is butthurt af

>they had no impact on the election
god this faggot is so full of himself, as if HE had any impact

Not me, I'm a pacifist. I troll for world peace.

even at the rally there we only a few actual white supremacists and neo-nazis.

fpbp

You're all white supremacists and Nazis. And every one of you deep down was happy about the terrorist attack yesterday. Stop hiding. We know who you are and we know you will do this again until you're stopped

reminder PJW said Trump was a shill bought by the Hillary campaign to discredit real Republicans and he was meant to lose

at least, he said that until he won the primaries, then he formed his carreer around trump

fuck that dude

Oh god this tired fucking argument. Black people cant raycist for X reason while blatantly acting racist. Stfu and sit down you goddamn moron.

I thought a truck attack would garner sympathy from the leftists

He's sort of correct, but there's only one (((alt-right))) with three different kinds of member

>Controlled opposition who started it in the first place
>Cowards too afraid to be right wing
>Faggots etc who are the antithesis of being right wing so they can't "join", but the right wing aren't the ones importing as many faggot etc hating Muslims as possible so they can't support the (((left)))

That's because you invented in your mind a caricature of leftists that conveniently suited your need for a bogeyman.

muh civic nationalism

>leftist
>caricature

>there are two alt-rights

kek, what a retard damage control

>damage control

Well, to be fair, according to the leaked emails he kinda was. While not directly in their pockets they were pushing for him as the R candidate because they figured he'd sow dissent and be easier to beat in the general election.

I don't know how people can treat a internet joke so seriously.

I agree we should ban all muslims and commies.

Welcoming refugees isn't the same thing as sympathizing with murderous jihadis.

Their the same thing according to your point of view.

#NotAllAltRighters

What are you getting at?

lmao, the left has killed and done more damage to property than any single alt right protest. nublet. nice marxist double think.

Not all refugees choose to be refugees, to say the leas. And certainly Arabs don't choose to be Arabs. On the other hand, all alt-righters choose to be alt-righters.

Yeah, but McVeigh still has the US high score, and he was basically a proto-alt rightist, reading the Turner Diaries and all that.

The (((alt-right))) has only one purpose and that is the militarisation of the marxists, many of the alt-right spokemen are literally being funded by Soros.

Notice how the nothing is changing even when Trump got elected, he's playing the game well and his only goal is to play the boogeyman so the marxists can find a common enemy and unite.

It's just pulling another ((daesh)) by pushing the kosher world order attacking our allies in Syria, Iran and North-Korea. How can anyone think Trump is on our side, he's literally playing both sides for his Judeo overlords.

Dude it was freak accident. Those blacks should have never come after James and his car. He had to do what he did in order to preserve his own well being.

lol fucking duplicitous snake

Exactly this, I don't understand how only conservatives are to be held accountable for the ''''''radical'''''' minority, and no one points this out.
Fucking kikes

>thats like saying there is two sides to islam

>Antifa show up at peaceful gathering and pepper spray people
>Gets shut down dispite permit and federal judge upholding said permit because it's a liberal state and a state of emergency is declared for no good reason.
>Antifa and commies go destroy public property and march in the middle of the road
>They get run over because obvious shit is obvious and they apparently were hitting the car
NAZIS ARE SO EVIL

point is, throw sig heils and waving swatstikas is 100% guaranteed way to kill any message you hope to have. I had my suspicions about Richard Spencer but now im sure this guy is a plant. Riling up the tikis so their picture can be taken and display so democrats donations and votes can pour right in.

#notallmuslims
#allaltright

YAS QUEEN SLAY THEM YASSSS

>NAZIS ARE SO EVIL
yes NAZIS are fucking evil, so is islam, so is communism
The only thing nazism accomplished was kill off millions of alpha white men leading to a germany and europe that is so afraid of the past of nazism it is willing to destroy any semblence of it self.

>alt-righters choose to be alt-righters.
>fags are born that way

Personally I'm not going around criticizing the whole alt-right. I'm criticizing the people like the ones here on Sup Forums right now who are celebrating that woman's death.

>not all
>all

You're on Sup Forums user.
Whether you like it or not you're one of us now.

What concrete evidence do we have that he was alt-right and intentionally plowed into the protestors?

>there are two "alt-rights"
As opposed to the one left, that likes to violently protest any event they disagree with, then claim to be the victim of violence.

NatSoc never killed any aryan men, the wars waged by the rothchild owned allies did.
The only problem with natsoc was that Hitler was too aggressive with it.
If he had just stayed put in Germany and let the other countries follow by example we'd be in a golden age right now.

>We have a president who literally is afraid to condemn a terrorist organization and its associated ideology on his own soil
I keep telling people Trump is no different from Obama.
Trump's not calling out the terrorist organization is exactly like Obama.
Unless you can find me a quote where he condemned the terrorist organization known as Black Lives Matter after one of them murdered 5 cops last year.

(((((((((You))))))))

Ma nigga

This. I wish Trump would call out Antifa for the terrorist group that they are.

>two wrongs make a right
You sound like a paki. Fucking inbred degenerate

He's a conservative, but apart from that none.
In fact the police have said they believe it to be an accident.

Next time you feel like being all bad ass and counter protesting, stay home.

Literally exactly what you could say to BLM or a jihadi, though those actually intentionally kill people

Paul Joseph Watstein acting like a pathetic maggot,
>IMAGINE MOI SHAWWK THAT PJW DOESN'T HAVE A CAWWK!

Two wrongs do make a right.

I love how so many people,actual shills or not,are trying to sway /polack/'s opinions.They can't realize they are not part of chan's culture and thus they were never conscious enough to think that "nigger hate threads" or similar ones are filled with people laughing at idiots getting btfo brutally.
And this is only one example of how unhinged they are from real anons who regularly post here and have a particular mentality which is completely in line with what happened yesterday.
All of us are laughing our asses off by watching the video again and again.

yeah you natsoc aryans were so smart you got baited in a 3 front war that killed millions of whitemen. To this day worship a drug addicted leader who ignored his generals, who himself didnt even have children to preserve his own genes. Natsoc Aryans so smart that the jewish scientists who they threw out of germany ended up being about the scientists who helped the allies win the war. After the rally on charollete you guys earned the named Tikis

It's because the Left's go to tactic is comparing the worst of the people against them versus the best of the people for them.

They find one KKK member that wants to kill all Muslims and use him as an example of the average Christian and then compare him to a Muslim dude that are pro gay rights and Jews and women and then use him as an example of the average Muslim.

david duke keeps putting himself out there and no one tells him to STFU

Terrorism is acceptable when it's committed by /ourguys/

>All of us are laughing our asses off by watching the video again and again.
My first reaction was "I hope it's a nigger, then we'll have multiple communists dead and a nigger in prison", and when it came out that the driver was white my reaction turned to "I hope he walks so that I can watch communists get removed during the protests."

>ruined economy where a wheelbarrow of money could buy one loaf of bread
>natsoc comes into power, kick out the kike bakers, makes new currency and has everyone work to better society
>best economy in europe in 6 years
Nazis so dumb lmao

>plow a crowd of women
Yeah, starting with your cock-starved mother.

I disagree with Sup Forums being a faction but would it be a terrible idea to turn their #notallmuslims against them by finding examples of the "good peaceful" Muslims and caption them with #notallmuslims?

>mfw rightists have to pull their version of the "moderate muslim" meme

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68

"They were standing in the way"

"They were attacking his car"

"They had weapons"

You shitheads fuel violence against the vulnerable. Wow, really making up for your lack of self-esteem now?

Still better than a gay crack smoking nig president with a tranny wife lol

you can't make me feel bad about dead gommunists ;D desu

They were attacking his car before he accelerated. Good thing delusional retards like yourself aren't in charge.

There ARE two sides to ISIS you fucking retard