Debunking the Cultural Marxism conspiracy theory

Why does Sup Forums continue to hold on to the outright lie about "cultural Marxism" being a thing that was orchestrated by the Frankfurt School and USSR and is behind the alleged "fall" of the West? There is no evidence for any of this, and when confronted to provide evidence Sup Forums evades the entire conversation by pointing to the fact that the Frankfurt School was Jewish (despite also blaming Antonio Gramsci who was an ethnic Albanian and not Jewish at all).

This guy breaks it down:

youtube.com/watch?v=iig-N_Kimlw

This video gives an alternative view of the Frankfurt School which is beyond Sup Forums's comprehension:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AWO2SXmcYcQ
sociology.fas.harvard.edu/pages/funding
youtube.com/watch?v=iMqTRfCnUtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Don't believe the truth

t. Jews

>the truth
The truth is that the Franks were social conservatives who were as much against what western culture had become as Sup Forums, except they pinpointed the problem as capitalism and the failure of the Enlightenment rather than "da jooooz".

You tried this during Gamergate too.

Didn't work then either.

When these academics used the term "cultural Marxism" they did NOT mean "political correctness" or whatever the fuck the right likes to use the term for.

The cultural Marxism meme and its origins in the Frankfurt School is slightly overblown but there's some nuggets of truth to it. Figures like Herbert Marcuse certainly had a role to play in radicalising the 1960s student generation with far left ideas but other theorists like Adorno were just grumpy old men dissatisfied with the culture industry.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y

Put your commie/anarchist flag on, you fucking kike shill.

sage

Marcuse had very little influence beyond the blip during the 60s. No one on the Left today gives Marcuse much credit or uses him as an influence.

>some nuggets of truth

Find one part of this which isnt plainly obvious to see in our society. This is a kike shill thread and anyone denying cultural marxism is a marxist who does not believe in objective truth. They only believe in deception and trickery, not real factual standpoints. Whatever they can trick people into believing is as good as fact, and therefore you might as well just consider it all brainwashing designed to trick you out of factual objective beliefs.

Leftists political opinions are invalid on their face because they are predicated on a false perception of reality. "Hands up dont shoot" when Mike Brown was shot downwards into his torso, while charging head first at the cop, and had actually put his hand prints on the cops gun, because he tried to wrestle it out of his hands.

So, the entire group of leftists in videos you see chanting "hands up dont shoot" are really chanting "Were a bunch of lying cultural marxists who use false narratives to trick people into believing our agenda, we want to turn a criminal into a victim and start an entire controversy over something that NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED"

>hurr what is critical theory what is the authoritarian personality

leftists are too dumb to live.

Adorno had very little to do with that text. Most of the essays were penned by Levinson, a Berkeley psychologist who had nothing to do with the Franks.

Nail em to the wall.

FYI the Unabomber was influenced by Marcuse. Parts of his Manifesto sound identical to One-Dimensional Man.

>Adorno had very little to do with that text.

Source: Your Ass

Horkheimer literally founded critical theory

Derrida (not Frankfurt but still a post-modernist Jew) founded deconstructionism

Claude-Levi Strauss founded structuralism which demanded all humans be considered entirely equal.

The only failure of the "Frankfurt school" hypothesis is that it's not remotely expansive enough. There were far more kikes ruining society than just one school.

Anyone who knows anything about Adorno and his thought knows that The Authoritarian Personality is NOT representative of it.

>Horkheimer literally founded critical theory
Critical Theory is not what you think.

>Derrida (not Frankfurt but still a post-modernist Jew) founded deconstructionism
True but he was influenced by Nietzsche and Heidegger, certainly not Jews.

Cultural Marxism sounds like natural capitalism degeneracy phenomena

>*copies Jacques Ellul's techno-criticism*
>fills it out with muh leftist and muh natural competition and other dumb and edgy platitudes

How sad.

>we're having this conversation using only my very specific definition, not the commonly accpeted ones

Most of what Sup Forums blames on "cultural Marxism" is actually the result of capitalism in decay, i.e. mass migration caused by neoliberalism, confusion over identity.

>what is critical theory
>what is franks arguing against nationalism and racial identity

kys leftypol fuck

sage. This leaf has been trying to shill his bullshit for months.

>>what is franks arguing against nationalism and racial identity

Of course they were critical of fascism, dipshit. They were all refugees from Nazi Germany.

>Anyone who knows anything about Adorno

source: your ass

>Critical Theory is not what you think.

Critical theory is just Marxism

>influenced by Nietzsche and Heidegger,

He was primarily influenced by Husserl the founder of phenomenology who was jewish. His other main influence was just Marxism.

It's a stupid hill to die on

but leftypol was never that bright

>Anyone who knows anything
kys

>Critical Theory is not what you think.
kys again

Capitalism in decay is a stage of communism, according to Marx, you should know this seeing as you have been trying to shill your ideology for months now.

>refugees from Nazi Germany

Removing radical jewish communists is generally a good idea unless you want a bloody genocidal communist revolution on your hands

>source: your ass

No. I've actually read Adorno. I think Sup Forums would like pic related if they could comprehend anything over a third-grade reading level.

>Critical theory is just Marxism

The Franks were all critical of Marxism in their own way.

Nice arguments.

>tfw Adorno died by gullible 68'ers

>For the summer semester Adorno planned a lecture course entitled "An Introduction to Dialectical Thinking," as well as a seminar on the dialectics of subject and object. But at the first lecture Adorno's attempt to open up the lecture and invite questions whenever they arose degenerated into a disruption from which he quickly fled: after a student wrote on the blackboard "If Adorno is left in peace, capitalism will never cease," three women students approached the lectern, bared their breasts and scattered flower petals over his head. Yet Adorno continued to resist blanket condemnations of the protest movement which would have only strengthened the conservative thesis according to which political irrationalism was the result of Adorno's teaching. After further disruptions to his lectures, Adorno canceled the lectures for the rest of the seminar, continuing only with his philosophy seminar. In the summer of 1969, weary from these activities, Adorno returned once again to Zermatt, Switzerland, at the foot of Matterhorn to restore his strength. On August 6 he died of a heart attack.

RIP

Fuck off shill

Rate my recent picks, leftie-senpai

Your video doesn't say shit.
It doesn't mention any of the theories we know these people invented, that are still used today.
Instead he takes 15 minues to ramp up to a retarded semantics arguments basically saying "marx didn't talk about culture so you can't call it marxist", and then strawmans the right.

You've proven in this thread that you're nothing but another brainwashed leftists who thinks he's smart, but cannot come to a common understanding with someone else in order to have real discussion with them. This is a common problem I notice with you people. You're so far gone, that you can't communicate, and you've been convinced the reason is that you're above everyone. The guy in the video even said "Karl Marx and his teachings" like he's some religious leader.
If I were you, I would take a good hard look at yourself and try understand whats happening to you, but you probably won't do that because if you had the ability to self reflect you wouldn't be a commie in the first place.

>I've actually read Adorno.

so your source is your ass, again

>The Franks were all critical of Marxism

But they were still Marxists

still waiting for you to provide an argument that isn't a bad youtube video or "anybody who knows anything"

Yes. That's perhaps the greatest irony in this entire situation.

>he reads the yuppie-philosopher

You clearly have no idea what structuralism is, shut your stupid nigger mouth

I didn't make either of those videos.

The Franks were never unified in their theories, they debated with each other all the time (i.e. Horkheimer didn't like all the theological stuff in Benjamin's works, Adorno didn't quite much like Marcuse, Fromm left the institute early on for creative differences). Maybe you should ACTUALLY READ THESE PEOPLE before calling a conspiracy.

Have a video:
youtube.com/watch?v=AWO2SXmcYcQ

Again, nothing you're saying is an actual arguement to what is happening.
Their theories are being applied in sociology and even fields of science and are leaking out of our corrupt universities.
Them arguing with eachother sometimes does not change that.

Derrida is a direct heir of Heidegger, just that instead of deconstructing Western metaphysics he deconstructs literary theory. Heidegger's anti-semitism can't fully be dislocated from his philosophical system. Judaism is technicity and so on.

The term postmodernist is useless.

Horkheimer is critical of how "reason" is deployed in the service of instrumentality.

p-pls no bully ;_;

Derrida was a pretty Jewish thinker though.

>The kike became a victim of the mosnter he helped to create

HAHAHAHA

itt zero readers of Dialectic of Enlightenment

Sort of I guess. He was zionist and wrote a lot about the Old Testament.

Didn't circumcise his sons.

Adorno didn't "help create" the New Left by any means.

explain the rapid degeneration of societal values and structures if not an active agenda

It's capitalism.

>when faced with an actual argument, the communist ignores it to make more non arguments, hoping to trap other low iq children in his net

Values died before Adorno and Horkheimer came along, they just noted it and tried to explain it.

What "actual argument"? No one has been able to provide any evidence that the Frankfurt School was deliberately orchestrating a Marxist-influenced cultural decline.

>believing a few philosophers are so powerful they can change western society forever
>believing this while never having read one single word by said philosophers
I mean, it's common knowledge the alt right is pants down retarded and illiterate (see Spencer's laughable interpretation of Nietzsche) but this just beats all previous retardation.

But obviously I'm a jewish kike shill who has nothing better to do then argue with anti-intellectuals on the internet.

>its le porky
>leaf

Leftypol shill detected. Thread discarded.

t. Frog in denial

He was a "direct" heir of Husserl

>hurr what is media/finance

every parasitic sector of the economy is dominated by Jews and has been for centuries. They use their domination of the media to shill for kike philosophies.

Interesting books for you

Postmodernism or the cultural logic of late capitalism
The Culture of Narcissism
Democracy in America

Merci mon ami.

If you can't be bothered to put actual correct definitions behind words, you probably shouldn't be trying to engage people in debate and go mix concrete instead

*by your own definition
Account for the fact that their theories are in rampant use today, especially in the social sciences.

also i wrote that because you didn't respond to me here:

Have you ever read Critical Theory? Of course you haven't. It is a far cry from the neoliberal status quo defended in the mainstream media. You pull this shit out of your ass, but it doesn't matter. Conspiracies like this make simpletons like you understand the world better. If you had any brain you would pick up Adorno's books and see if the conspiracies on the internet are true. But you would rather live in your comfy fictional hyperreality where your simple wordview calms you down when you're scared.

It's a pretty basic definition of structuralism

But go ahead and continue living in denial.

>go mix concrete instead

kek

typical anti working class leftist

They accurately describe the what's and why's of the devastation of the modern world? At least A&H do. What theories in particular are you talking about?

>just read a book
the classic commie defense

Universities are part of the market too.

People with money has access to universities just like anyone else. or probably more, they had enough leverage to turn any theory produced inside the academia into a market value, in order to make money.

You can't blame the people that opposes the market as the ultimate lords of what the market does.

You're tipping your hand here

>critical theory
>deconstructionism
>accurately describe the what's and why's of the devastation of the modern world
lmao commie scum just leave

Just try the first two chapters of Dialectic of Enlightenment. It's 63 pages. Can you manage that or is your max about a nine minute video?

No, the academy has little regard for the Franks. Everything is POST-STRUCTURALIST now.

universities are sponsored and enforced by the state.

The fact that I have never seen a communist able to articulate an argument is NOT me tipping my hand. Every time you faggots are faced with an argument you say "no just read our master's words, they'll convince you like they did us". It's more evidence that you're retarded and don't actually understand what's happening, you're just mouthing the words of dead, cursed men who have done their best to destroy our world.

>a communist telling straight faced lies
imagine my shock

Jaffe Memo

Deconstructionism it's not a marxist theory, decontructionism it's a force of nature.

No ideology or aspect of human intellectual construction it's safe from it, the right does the same intellectual nitpicking that the left does, it's not a political stance, but a natural development of a normal brain.

People question things.

>Have you ever read Critical Theory? Of course you haven't. It is a far cry from the neoliberal status

That's hilarious

That's like saying

>hurr Stalin's USSR is a far cry from muh communist manifesto therefore #nottruecommunists

Maybe the implementation of Critical Theory just results in neoliberalism regardless of the left's retarded, self defeating intentions.

You can also suck a dick, whatever you're most skilled at
Just leave lay down abstract thinking, it's obviously not in your genes to be any proficient at it

>marx didn't say it so it's not marxist
oh wow just like OP's video
These not being """Marxist""" ideas for whatever reasons you can come up with, doesn't mean they don't exist and are not effecting the world.
Fucking commies only trying to trip you up with semantics, never actually addressing an argument.
And these cultural marxist theories are not a natural development of a normal brain, they are a tumor

>leftist feigning belief in genetics

nice try

This reminds me of aron ra's argument about feminism means equality for the genders...
That is to say it's bunk gabbagook

The only argument you've put forward is that anybody you disagree with is a communist or a Marxist with a side of "prove it but no, I won't examine the evidence you provide"

The state it's also formed by private individuals, it's not a magic all reaching institution, no matter what marxists believe.

Therefore the actions of the state has to be judged as the actions of particular individuals with interests that reflect their own.

Being critical of the status quo will always be a thing, the same way you are questioning the role of academia, the first marxists questioned their own hegemonic culture, not because you oppose marxists means that you are doing anything different from them, you just oppose individuals.

I would say a significant goal of the NWO types in 20th century was the complete eradication of communism, so probably unlikely they're all secret commies...

The neon signs which hang over our cities and outshine the natural light of the night with their own are comets presaging the natural disaster of society, its frozen death.

>communists lying agin
Are you intentionally lying or are you too stupid to understand?
Here's some of my arguments not a single one of the 3-4 commies I'm juggling right now has been able to accurately account for:

How would you know your criticisms of the Franks and their projects are accurate if you haven't bothered to read their works?

wtf I hate electricity now

So your big argument is that academics work in academia, and that people discuss Marx the and Frankfurt School. Also, the social sciences are bad.

>the state is now the private market because individuals make it up
You crossed wires at some point in there.

"""deconstructionsim""" as it is defined and is used, is more than just critical of the status quo. Deconstructionists are at this point outright denying basic sexual biology, are you telling me they're simply "being critical of the status quo"?

there's plenty of jewish crimes against humanity to go around Shlomo, stop wasting your time.

I've read enough to know it's just Marxism

So far, your main argument is that those theories are popular in social sciences departments. Come back to us when those guys are running banks and governments

The only argument any communist itt has attempted to provide for me to prove that the idea of "cultural marxism" does not exist is that
1. these people had different ideas and disagreed sometimes
2. It's not actually marxist
I challenged these ideas by saying that
1. it doesn't matter if they disagreed sometimes, their ideas live on and infect us still
2. the connection to marx is fairly obvious and a useless semantics argument at this point
and no communist has even attempted to refute this, except by telling me to "read a book"

What have you "read"?

They are running governments and universities

sociology.fas.harvard.edu/pages/funding

Yes, it's just regular critique done at academic level, no matter what ideological trench you choose, the more you research into the topics the more you will clash in the same landmarks, as an individual you are free to believe in whatever world complexion you wish, but as the result of human interactions, you have marketshare and this means money takes the front seat.

Also, look at the videos I posted to get a better impression of the Franks:
The second one mentions the ((((Joooz)))).

youtube.com/watch?v=iMqTRfCnUtU