A friendly reminder

A friendly reminder

>wah I have no empathy and can't understand an other group with zero empathy

They can march for anything they like, they have the right to do so - even if you don't agree with it or understand it. You don't have to, it is not within your rights to restrict what other people do.

Isn't it funny how OP and his image nicely sums up that the left hates free speech.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Empathy for what though? What are they marching for?

Except their is constant discrimination. Except constantly being told you're the source of all evil and that you can't compete. Or being blatantly told we're going to be replaced

what job in the US does being black hurt you? Diversity quotas basically make them go to the front of the line.

just look at the scores Asians need for college compared to blacks. The difference is staggering

>What are they marching for?
I don't know, and it doesn't matter. This isn't a question of "who, what, why", it's a question of whether or not they should be allowed to do it. Normal, regular people who don't want to infringe on others basic rights think they should be able to march for whatever they want, even if they don't agree. Lefties want to put a stop to all that, and only allow what they see fit and allows them to feel morally superior.

Actually being a white male is the only way you'll be the victim of systematic racism in 2017.

so, what you're saying is that white men should focus on making big cums

It also applies to East Asian males.

I'm not sure who's saying they can't March. I wouldn't agree with anyone who says that. But that being said, if this March is supposed to inspire change or dialogue then it should have a purpose. Otherwise, it just seems like snowflake-teir whining.

Aren't twice as many white killed by the cops in America? it's just that white people don't think that crack dealers dindu nuffins. fucking niggers NEVER stop complaining about being born stupid and ugly.

>discriminatory police!
Blacks are actually underrepresented in police shootings in relation to their rate of violent crime
>Laws against hairstyles
Lol wut?
>designed to imprison them in high numbers
You mean like drugs being illegal?
>stop and frisk
High crime areas just happen to be majority black. Coincidence I guess.
>Misrepresented in the media
It's literally illegal to have black actors play common criminals in commercials and the like. That's why every robber in a home security ad is a white guy.
>blocked out from jobs
You mean like, by some sort of preferential system that puts them ahead for colleges? Oh wait, that's black people.
>kids shot in their sleep waaah
Shot by other blacks, you mean.

Jesus, this made me rage. It's like we're living in two different realities.

Yes but that argument represents a misunderstanding. People don't advocate for their ethnic groups because it's morally justified, they do it because it's their own ethnic group. Black people don't do BLM because of it being right (leaving aside the question of whether it is right) but primarily because they're black and so identify with the cause. Asking for people to behave in this way where they ignore their own identity is difficult. It's like arguing that you shouldn't try to obtain success in your own career above other people unless you are personally morally superior to others. We had done a good job of erasing ethnic identity in the USA before the second Obama term and it's worth discussing why things changed, but saying white people aren't oppressed isn't going to change their minds. It's only going to bolster your own cause in your own mind, that is it you're a BLM or something. Asking people to hate their own identity will fail and if you convince some people, you'll just render those into useless, pathetic people who won't even be an asset to you as they'll be fundamentally incapable due to being at odds with themselves.

>It's literally illegal to have black actors play common criminals in commercials
Where'd you hear that? I don't doubt it but I need some evidence before I spend the rest of my life parroting it at lefties.

So what would you like society to do in order to fix this situation? It's still a fact that white men people have more economic mobility and face less dangerous discrimination than brown people.
Be honest, would you charge your race to black because you genuinely believe they have it easier?
>Inb4 Muh affermative action.
And what about the majority of blacks that don't benefit from AA?

>they aren't fighting for anything real

Why do SJWs have no self-awareness?

>systemic

When do these twentysomethings stop copying their leftist professors? Always this pretentious vocabulary.

>More white people are shot by cops this is just a function of population distribution
>What laws are there against hairstyles?
>No law is specifically designed to imprison niggers
>Illegal Irish are being deported
>They are misrepresented all over the media -Idiot white dad trope-everyone is a nazi trope
>Affirmative action literally blocks whites from jobs
>Gang violence is a problem you created and continue to perpetuate not whitey
>White's being shut out of campus dialog is literally a free speech issue.

wow literally everything in this statement is wrong and I'm not even 1488

>aren't misrepresented in the media
kek
>aren't blocked from jobs for being White
what is affirmative action then?

these people are simply anti-White

They are marching because of things like OPs image.

There are no laws against nigger hair except the same rules that apply to white people. Fix your hair before you go to work.

Also Affirmative action is costing white men the jobs they have earned and giving them to monkeys that aren't qualified.

Plus they are trying to change history to suit their beliefs. The white man has plenty of reasons to march.

>I CAN'T EVEN FOR A SECOND INTERNALIZE THE MINDSET OF OTHERS
>I AM BEWILDERED BY THIS

Cool story bro

White Identity.
You see, you can only take the negativity and abuse for so long. White people are patient, but we don't have infinite amounts of it.
What you're seeing is the beginning of the White Man's awakening.
All the kikes had to do was to leave us alone. But nooo, they just had to come for my vidya.

yfw more white people get shot by cops
yfw whites don't chimp out like animals every time it happens because we understand that most of those white people were doing stupid shit that lead to them getting shot
yfw niggers don't understand this and will make up bs excuses

Actually white people are dying in high numbers thanks to the opium epidemic and despair at the collapse of their once great civilization.

Mostly thanks to nogs ruining everything they touch.

You sure showed 'em

Literally everything said there is either plain false or the actual opposite of what's true.
This is you brain on leftism.

they hair thing is because some niggers with nappy hair couldn't get a job or got fired (can't remember which) because their nasty hair didn't fit the company dress code

>No law is specifically designed to imprison niggers
crack vs cocaine ya nog
marijuana vs alcohol

Doesn't deserve refuting.
Reminder to neck yourself

you could also replace "white" with any race and it would be true in America,
like it or not whites are now the most discriminated against in all the categories you mentioned. So the real question is, what are leftists and BLM marching for?

>Snowflake

I'll never understand why these retards keep saying this. Is it just another attempt at redefining words like they're trying to do with "fedora" and just like the (((Commies))) did? Whatever the reason it confirms they're even more brain dead than I thought.

When did Burgertopia ban nigger haircuts?

AWWW DID IS THE BUTTHURT LITTLE NIGGER GONNA CWY? CAN'T STAND A LITTLE MARCH BY MEAN OL' WHITE PEOPLE? TOO MUCH FOR THE OL FEE FEES? WAAA!!!

>niggers can't stop committing crimes
>that means laws are designed to imprison niggers

>kids aren't being shot in the chest

No, they just burn them alive.

Well that sure twirls the old noodle.

But why the fuck do you feel like white identity is "under attack"? I'm so confused by this argument. Last i check, a half white person is still white.

Then rescind afirnative action if it is not beneficial

Told us no what?
Why do black people pretend we live in some weird black murdering theme park where it's okay to sling em up to car bumpers and drive em around.

Just 65 years of forced darkies in our nations jobs school and govenrments thats to leftist and kikes.

don't forget all the murders of white around the globe world. kill whitey has always been more than a meme. Kikes hide niggers crimes from the TV/Papers. Then post Trayboon!

Wrong.

This is why pol exists.

Satire and reality are now indistinguishable.

Because they project what they want to do to their superiors aka White people.

Get rid of superior then you become superior.

Niggers are dumb and primal on average and "Jealous as Cain"

>must be happy
Sure thing, we'll just be obedient self-happifying goyim for you. There'll be no need for that pesky business of living up to our standards.

The oppression of the white man is not meant to bring down the white man! It is meant to bring down every other race by casting white men as the only race with personal agency!

False narrative, victim complex.

>because we told them no

What the fuck is this nigger even talking about?

>unironically getting angry over a political viewpoint that you chose to consume while sitting in your masturbation chamber
Shame on you. Heal your life, you cuck boy.

Confirmed for snowflake

>the left hates free speech.
How is being critical of a movement equate to "hating free speech"? Where does the post say "this march should not be permitted"? You're snowflake no. 2

>Except constantly being told you're the source of all evil and that you can't compete.
So criticism with no practical real consequences in e.g. the justice system is discrimination? Snowflake no. 3 found

>what job in the US does being black hurt you? Diversity quotas basically make them go to the front of the line.
That's not how it works holy shit goddamn get off of Sup Forums

You guys are a collective of triggered faggots basically.

Convince me that it's unnecessary. I never said it not beneficial. It's just that not nearly as many people benefit from it as Sup Forums typically claims. If anything, it should be increased.

Whoever wrote that is dumb as fuck and probably still in high school.

VICTIM BLAMING!

Sign of a traitor. Anti White, Anti White Male, Anti White Communities. Obongo talked about how he wanted to cart 1000's of niggers into Rural towns piggy backing on your Gov assistance and jobs. Basically niggers show up to take what white people built and worked for generations. Just like niggers do in Africa Everyday!

Niggers don't only disproportionately kill white people in USA. Nigger Filth Does It World Wide!

We are more likely to be shot by police if you reduce your sample to people being stopped by police instead of the general population.

There are no laws against white hairstyles because we don't keep disgusting dreds.
We aren't arrested in high numbers because we aren't fucking criminals by nature.
We aren't stopped and frisked because we can trust each other.
You aren't deporting the Irish because they came here legally, and earned their respect.
We're represented in the media as weak and hapless, subjugated by our wives and dominated by black thugs.
We're not blocked from jobs, we just can't get them because you'll cry discrimination until the lawsuit money rolls in when they hire us.
Your kids are being shot by each other because that's the kind of children you raise.

What do we want? To keep you the fuck out of our country.

>a black president shows how useless the average negro is.

>dying in high numbers

Yeah, that might be true, but not because of police. The data is quite clear on this.

Having blacks and Mexicans laugh at them for it too, bragging even about getting whites addicted.

>Last i check, a half white person is still white.
Well you can say that if you also want to argue that every single President was white.
But in any case, when it was decided that racism against white people was open season, an unconscious resentment began to grow. Yeah, you can argue that white people fucked over indigenous populations through colonization and that this is the comeuppance we deserve but it's not like we're going to quietly go out without so much as a whimper.
All the other races had to do was leave us be, let us explore the stars. But no. (((They))) just had to start mass importing Muslims into Europe and start calling every person right of center a Nazi in America.

Guess what happens when you call white people racist Nazi's? It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
This is the future you chose. You could have prevented this.

We don't need a reason.

Let the niggers scatter. Let them hang. Let them know being fucking trash doesn't go unpunished forever. That's our reason.

Underrated.

That plebbit post tries so hard to sound intillectual, was probably written by a libshit or a non-white.

So white people as a whole don't have a culture because of different white ethnicities? But blacks only have a unifying culture because muh slavery?

So the Crusades didn't happen, Rome didn't happen, both world wars didn't happen, plagues, religions, none of that exists or contributes to white culture becuase muh slavery.

Nuck Figgers.

>that image
hmm there's this placed called the slave coast where 99% of american slaves came from

I don't have to explain shit

We will not be replaced

Fair question, and to be honest I'm simplifying things a little. There isn't any "No Black Burglars Act of 2006" that explicitly bans that particular portrayal. Sorry if you feel I mislead you.

However, if you look at laws governing stereotypes in advertising, you'll notice that they protect minority groups, women, gays, etc. - basically any group that is not a straight white male. This automatically makes white men the default negative character - they're the only safe option. Furthermore, a company can be pilloried for a single such portrayal, so if you're running a series of ads featuring four different crimes, you could get in trouble for making one of the criminals black even if the other three were white.

In the UK, they have a specific advertising authority that rules on whether an ad is racist or not. Predictably, I was unable to find any ruling by them that found a depiction of a white male to be discriminatory.