FUCK THE GOP - ABANDON SHIP

>"White nationalists, white supremacists, they're not a part of anybody's base. They're not a part of this country. They're a part of hatred, they're a part of evil, and we need to stand up to that," Gardner told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" during a discussion of violence at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va.

You guys hear that? DO NOT vote Republican ever again.
Seriously, fuck these spineless faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoconservatism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>they're a part of evil

Yes, wanting an ethnostate, like say, China, is completely evil.

"Most politicians before 1900 were evil." - Gardner

Of course they have to backpedal, thats all they can do. But in secret they applaud the alt-right.

>white supremacists
I'm really sick of this anti-white slur. All we want is freedom. Liberation. To survive. To live in peace. To be left alone. Any opposition to this is inherently evil.

nah, take it over

We've known this for a while. The GOP and Democrats are both just arms of the same (((creature)))

The false dichotomy of American politics is beginning to break down.

Not so fast, Leftypol. Ignore and sage this shill.

>if we keep trying to be like democrats maybe people will vote for us instead!

Strong horse, weak horse.

Not everybody who isn't a communist is a Nazi.

These guys (really most members of congress) are only there for the pension, healthcare and lobbyist funded hookers.

Republicans
>"White nationalists can't be part of GOP base"
Democrats
>"It's the DNC chair's job to tell white people when to shut their mouths"

Hmm, really makes you think.

Who elected these spineless cucks and why?

No wonder Congress is such a pile of shit that never gets anything positive done.

Would you really expect them to openly embrace nazis?

Haha@ my captcha

... Well if you're a white nationalist, basically a Nazi, shouldn't you be voting for the Nazi Party not the Republican Party anyways?

>ABANDON SHIP

>implying I was ever on the ship

>our base can't be part of our base
who runs these tards

They openly embrace islam and white genocide.

Embracing "I love America" shouldn't be so shocking but these """""conservatives"""" have no balls. They gave their balls to the liberals before they entered politics.

The GOP is just a shell used by the wealthy to enrich themselves. When the average worker reclaims the party, then it can transition. Call him a cuck-puppet out to ensure the state of Israel persists and to ensure the globalists retain their immense jewgolds.

The correct response: We're here, we're white, get used to it.

>I love America
>nazi salutes

I'm all for Nazis disassociating themselves from the right. They're actually leftists anyways.

pussy

"Founding fathers were evil!" says SJW republican Gardner.

Not an argument. Nazi's don't like capitalists at all. They are more like social democrats economically. Don't get mad at me if you got played.

What if you just accomplish something close enough to white nationalism, by changing immigration laws to remove most of the Mexicans? This is about as good as you can hope for in the US. Maybe bringing back sterilization for excessive welfare users could bring down the black population a bit.

Honestly the whole white supremacist white nationalist stuff might not be so dumb and embarrassing if the people associated with it weren't the bottom of the barrel of the white genetic pool.

1. White nationalism isn't a real thing
2. There isn't a nationalist alive that calls themselves a republican
3. The Republicans are pretending nationalists ever wanted anything to do with them
4. These "white nationalists" are the only reason the Republicans still exist in the government, if Trump had his way they would all be gone

>Honestly the whole white supremacist white nationalist stuff might not be so dumb and embarrassing if the people associated with it weren't the bottom of the barrel of the white genetic pool.

The people you see at these rallies are just the tip of the spear. There are scores of middle or upper middle class people who support throwing out the nogs, but won't say so because they don't want to be fired.

I've been publicly telling people I'm a Nazi for the past year whenever anyone asks me about my views
Their balls shrivel up the moment you tell them you are.
I'm not by any means I'm just a federalist nationalist but if everyone is going to accuse you of being a Nazi why not just say you are? What are they gonna do that's any different from before except be scared of you and give you even more reason to prove they're communists by acting irrationally

>1. White nationalism isn't a real thing
Ethnonationalists are a thing. Black nationalists and white nationalists are very much existent.
>2. There isn't a nationalist alive that calls themselves a republicanw
what the fuck are you smoking
>3. The Republicans are pretending nationalists ever wanted anything to do with them
stormfag spotted.
>4. These "white nationalists" are the only reason the Republicans still exist in the government, if Trump had his way they would all be gone.
Not really. Hillary was un-electable. They are actual right winged republicans as you said didn't exist in 2

Even if that is the case, it's still not a good look to have degenerates representing "white supremacy". They should stay home and work on improving themselves until they aren't so embarrassing.

You mean poor people with nothing to lose aren't afraid to speak up for themselves and tell you what they think?
I know you're from cuckistan but how do you not understand this?

>Ethnonationalists are a thing. Black nationalists and white nationalists are very much existent
Ethnonationalism isn't a thing. Nationalism is by definition for the native inhabitants of the nation
>what the fuck are you smoking
Republicans aren't nationalists and never have been
>stormfag spotted.
So you're a stormnigger if you're a nationalist? Kill yourself pinko
>Not really. Hillary was un-electable. They are actual right winged republicans as you said didn't exist in 2
Republicans aren't nationalists in any way shape or form, they're traditionalists that like sucking NeoCohen dick

You should have abandoned ship the second these traitors went against President Trump and undermined the executive office bringing the country to a constitutional crisis.

>You guys hear that? DO NOT vote Republican ever again.
>Seriously, fuck these spineless faggots.
You people are frigging stupid.

Why the hell would you support political violence and/or terrorism?

Political violence undermines your causes by discrediting the entire political ideology.

And I say this as someone who is pretty far right of centre.

Ask him how he feels about Jewish nationalists: Jews who see Jews as "a people" rather than merely people who happen to have the same ideas in their head about God.

Or Japan. Or India. Or Israel.
>Be white
>Want own country
>OY VEY, NOT ALLOWED
Literally Hitler

I'll say it again, the 2018 primaries are going to be a bloodbath.

I've been out mostly. I voted for Trump because he was the only non politician with a chance to win. If I was a true Republican don't you think I would have voted for an actual Republican? Most of his voters are just like me. We hate the government.... All of them

>FUCK THE GOP - ABANDON SHIP
Take over the ship, faggot

Third party when?

>resist genocide of people, ancestors of those who built this civilization
>evil

I can't wrap my head around it. The brass balls on these people. The sheer blindness of the screeching left. Dear heavenly father who art in heaven, deliver us from these Marxist devils.

china has a good dozen of ethnies though

>Controls three branches of government
>Can't accomplish shit
>DNC still runs the show and tells them what to do
The GOP is a pathetic pile of useless neocon fuck holes

>India
>Ethno state
Wat

>"Most politicians before 1900 were evil." - Gardner

More like "Most polticians before 1960 were evil". We should never forget that White Supremacism is the historically normative position of American politics. This was true from the aftermath of Bacon's rebellion in 1676 to the passage of the Civil Rights Act in 1964. Racism has united our society, while anti-racism divides us.

The MOST of which are Han chinese. They regard every other ethnicity there as rubbish.

>CNN
is op not just a massive faggot again?

>India
>Israel
>one ethnicity

m8...

No, but that's because they are weak, deluded, and disloyal. has a point. Republicans are willing to tolerate violent extremists, when the leftist media insists they do so. They don't reject Nazism on a sound moral basis, but only on the basis of their own cowardice.

Ah, more anti-white virtue signalling by the cuckservative GOPe, more appeasement of the leftist media.

Encouraging people to form their own groups and take matters into their own hands because you refuse to listen or understand their perspective. Well done GOP and well done "tolerant" Democrats. They encourage a bigger divide instead of encouraging people to use their free speech to come together. What timeline are we in?

Come back to us! It will be a little awkward since like 95% of blacks vote for us but hey we still wont be as racust as republicans

They can lose forever then.
Someone should start killing them.

PEOPLE THOUGHT REPUBLIKEKS WERE THEIR FRIEND?

we need to get this guy out of congress.

They're being typical Buckelyite neo-cons and cuckservatives.

with less rights and that are encouraged to breed less than han chinese lol

GOP are lefty-lite. Fuck them.

Fuck voting.
Violence is the only option.

>white nationalists, '''''''''''''nazis'''''''''''''''''' and racists don't vote Republican
>suddenly Republicans can't win a single election
Really makes you think

just kill yourself already, your shaming tactics wont work

>don't vote Republican because the GOPe says you aren't one of them
No, vote Republican except for neocons

Throw them out

>voting
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA when will you stupid americans learn. Ron Paul 2012!

New FBI recruit?

Israel literally sterilizes foreign jews without their consent. Even mizrahi and sephardic jews are treated less well by the state than ashkenazi.

Try to be less obvious with your shilling

>Ethnonationalism isn't a thing. Nationalism is by definition for the native inhabitants of the nation
in the us black nationalism wants a black only state, white nationalism wants a white only one.
outside the us you're right i guess, where it's just about expelling the non-native ethnicities.

All of whom are expected to accept Han cultural supremacy

Ted Cruz YES

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why Soros wants a race war brewing in the first place?
I understand that there's ongoing anti-white propaganda, but what's the point of funding the actual rallies and counterprotests?

>Ethnonationalism isn't a thing. Nationalism is by definition for the native inhabitants of the nation
Stormfag not not realizing he has a particular definition of nationalism as he says that it is limited to the native inhabitants. What are immigrants?
>Republicans aren't nationalists and never have been
Proofs?
>Republicans aren't nationalists in any way shape or form, they're traditionalists that like sucking NeoCohen dick

Traditionalists not being nationalistic??

implying anyone is part of the "GOP Base" except cuckservative, good goy, jew worshiping cocksuckers. Oh no, I'm not part of the worthless GOP base, what am I going to do with my life now?!

Ethnonationalism is a thing in our modern cucked culture.
Ethnos and nation are synonyms.
When someone calls themselves an ethnonationalist they're basically saying ''I am a nationalistic nationalist'', it's fucking ridiculous, but you have to clarify in [current year].

The problem is that there are a bunch of faggots running around calling themselves nationalists when they're not even nationalists, they're just statists. All they do is worship the state, the borders and the constitution. That is not nationalism.

Why do our politicians hate the founding fathers?

>Proofs?
I think the "proofs" is that no Republican has cared about illegal immigration since Eisenhower.

Republicans are all losers. That's their role. In wrestling terms, Republicans are jobbers. They're meant to just lose and lose over the decades and they're comfortable with that as long as they can keep sucking from the sweet, sweet teat of power.

>joining the party of Lincoln

Must think I'm a cuck bitch

>These guys (really most members of congress) are only there for the pension, healthcare and lobbyist funded hookers.

This. Those digits confirm.

>the white race may be demographically displaced in their ancestral nation, but at least the third-worlders replacing them strongly value libertarianprinciplesand muh free market

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created unequal in ability, potential, and circumstance; that to prosper despite our inequality we must voluntarily cooperate on shared means, even if on competing ends; and to preserve our cooperation our disputes must be decided by the equal application of the law; and as such we must establish equal rights under the law; and that among these rights is Natural Law of Reciprocity: the right to Life, Body, Mind, Action and the Pursuit and Accumulation of interests in Property, for Self, Family, Clan, Tribe, Kin and Nation, through productive, truthful, fully informed, warrantied, voluntary, exchange, free of the imposition of costs by externality, against the demonstrated interests in property of others."

Who didnt already know the GOP is an enemy of the white man?

Your best bet is forming communions.

>India
>China

>ethnostates

Goys....

Typical that the nazi doesn't understand right winged ideology

"paleoconservatives press for restrictions on immigration, a rollback of multicultural programmes, the decentralization of the federal policy, the restoration of controls upon free trade, a greater emphasis upon economic nationalism and non-interventionism in the conduct of American foreign policy, and a generally revanchist outlook upon a social order in need of recovering old lines of distinction and in particular the assignment of roles in accordance with traditional categories of gender, ethnicity, and race."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoconservatism

>Anyone I don't like is a white nationalist
(((Someone))) is pulling their leashes pretty damn hard

White supremacists and neo-Nazis are, by definition, opposed to American patriotism and the ideals that define us as a people and make our nation special.

see
Nazi fags are really shitting up this board. fuck off back to stormfront

What is a nAzee to you? Can you even tell me what those things are?

The only paleconservative I know of is Pat Buchanan and Republicans thought of him as the second coming of Heinrich Himmler.

You can link to obscure ideologies all you want but point to one prominent Republican who doesn't toe the "diversity is our strength" line.

Instead of opening dialogue and discussing with whites who feel discriminated against, they instead denounce them and wonder why America is where it is today. Our current politicians aren't known for being very smart, most of them are considered corrupt more than anything else and that goes both ways.

If you said that to me id beat the crap out of your scrawny ass and carve the swastika on your forehead like the traitor you are.

(((Democracy))) is a mistake. It's been said a million times that, if it actually changed anything it would be illegal. Alarm bells should be ringing as soon as (((they))) talk about how "we" need to spread (((democracy))).

Im willing to lose in the short term in order for the GOP faggots to stop counter signaling their base. I agree don't vote for a single faggot who counter signals WN

>------the point--------->

What the fuck boyo? He's saying that politicians of all time were corrupt.

> obscure ideologies
hahahahha do you even know what paleo conservatism is? It was the dominating ideology of the republican party since the 1990s and is still the base of the republican party. kys

The movement has already established that they are not part of the GOP. GOP are cucks.

Not an argument. Either you are fine with whites being replaced (cuck) or you aren't (nazi). Protip: if whites do get replaced the muds who replace us won't be too keen on small government and free markets. Molyneux has figured it out, why haven't you?

>ITT: pseudo white nationalists practice their reddit tuff guy talk

Oh no, the GOP will lose maybe 10k votes in a country of 300 million, what ever will they do without you retards ruining their public image.

The Republican party was founded to fight Slavery, they are not your party, never have been your party, and never will be your party.

>china
>literally takes rights away from minorities
>encourages Chinese people to move to areas such as Tibet, and legally encourages han to have multiple children and not breed with the locals.
Goy?