Mob Attacking Cars Leaving Charlottesville Car Park

There is coverage of cars being harassed, attacked and chased as they were leaving a charlottesville car park just prior to the incident that took place were a car was chased down the street and attacked forcing it into the group that were hit.

1 hr 40 min into this stream recording.

youtu.be/TZbcRowe1-I

>Conjecture
you should be a lawyer user. is there video of the women he murdered attacking him?

Goddamn, I am going to fap so hard when this guy has his charges reduced to absolutely nothing but his failure to report the accident.

You're still legally obligated to file a police report when you shoot a nigger in self defense. Same goes for when you run through a crowd of stick-wielding chimps.

typical marxist mind games.
>attacks cars
>plays innocent when run over

this video only made me happier those faggots got plowed.

That's some walking dead shit there. Creepy.

Not conjecture video evidence of gathering at exit of car park harassing, chasing and attacking cars.

Kent State was the same problem. The student protestors were very violent screaming "kill kill kill" at the police. Once they got shot, all of that was ignored by the media.

The usual game of harass, intimidate and provoke were any reaction leads to claiming instant victim status.

I started watching at around 1 hr 40 min. Why were the people mad at the cars?

there is no doubt now that they got what they deserved

the drivers claims of protester intimidation have been proven beyond a doubt with this

just because someone dies in a car accident you were involved in, does not mean in was your fault. The people illegally on the road disrupting normal traffic are the ones at fault.

AGGRAVATED ASSAULT BY ANTIFAGS WHO GOT RUN OVER.
RULE OF ESCALATION LEFT BTFO AGAIN
LEFT DID THIS
THE LEFT DID THIS
LEFTYPOL FAGGOTS BTFO
LEFTYPOL IS KILL I REPEAT
LEFTYPOL IS KILL
START REPORTING THEM TO THE FBI

The woman was an enemy combatant per 68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844. Legal kill.

They were targeting any cars/drivers they thought were Alt-Right then chasing and attacking them if they didn't like their attitude.

Welp, he's going to get off with voluntary manslaughter.

If there is any footage to be found antifa cunts pounding the dodge just might face wrongful death charges

leftypol is kill
get ready for leftypol refugees.

yfw antifa are charged with her death and not the driver

>this guy has his charges reduced to absolutely nothing but his failure to report the accident.
Huh? I'm pretty sure he turned himself in to police at the first opportunity, and gave his side of the story.

The incident seen in the video at around the 1hr 42 mark takes place approx 14 minutes before the more serious incident which is also captured on the stream.

>is there video of the women he murdered attacking him?
There's video of the woman participating in a group effort to stop and attack traffic.

He didn't murder her. He inadvertently killed her while taking reasonable action to save himself from an organized antifa terrorist team.

You can't just form a mixed group of armed and unarmed people, and have the unarmed people be a shield to the armed people, and have it so any harm done to the unarmed people is a crime. Every member of the group shares responsibility for the actions of its armed thugs.

There isn't a single person who was blocking that road who deserves less than ten years in prison.