An American tourist gives Nazi salute in Germany and gets beat up

The left cheer on the assailant.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/13/an-american-tourist-gave-the-nazi-salute-in-germany-so-a-stranger-beat-him-up-police-say/#comments

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bzcCt
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ4lSedAtA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How far Germany has fallen.

>>in one of germany's last redpill cities,
>>nazi salute in the only liberal part.

Meanwhile Am*ricans are busy getting run over by Nazis in the streets of major cities and blaming "many sides" for doing so. What a bunch of fags.

>Point at the top of a building
>get arrested

>Germany
>kills millions of whites (not joos kek)in ww2
>beats anyone white in the modern era
Sad

It is foretelling that the sculptures depict black and brown demons, facing the white church.

He wouldn't have a problem in Latvia or Ukraine...

>actual violence is preferable to letting a guy raise his arm

I can't even laugh at this

Someone's gotta do it.

archive.is/bzcCt

The world has spoken. White nationalism is dead and that's a good thing. Here's why

How the fuck do you get beaten up by a German? It's like getting your ass kicked by a girl.

Who the fuck points with a stiff, open hand

was probably some fat lazy exchange student, those are the only Americans I ever see over here anymore, well except for the fat army retards

germany is the cuckiest nation on earth

Don't start shit, won't be no shit

kek I came to ask the same question

>ameritards cant fight
Kek i thought it was a meme.

I personally know the guy who got beat up

>Migrants rape your women and children
>Do nothing
>Somebody makes a joke about a long dead ideology
>Beat him up

Wew lad

>long dead ideology
bruh...

We've come to a point in Society where it is socially acceptable to injure another human being for having a different belief instead of cucking in the direction of the overton window.
What a sad sad path our world is heading in.

Nazis exist but they are not a powerful large threat like say Islam.

>Romania
Who?

SOMEONE WHO HAS FINGER PARALYSIS YOU ABLEIST PIG!

One of the guys who recognized greatness and joined the Axis.

Good. Edgy little twat learned his lesson I hope. All you faggots crying for him are pathetic. Either embrace your stupidity or shut up.

Didn't know greatness was being the armpit of Europe. Lol

We killed LOTS of Nazis in the 40s for their beliefs. LOTS. Too bad we didn't kill MORE.

Blame yourselves for forcibly denazifying Germany.

Germany is the armpit of Europe? What are you even talking about, amerilard?

Romania. Germany is doing great now that they got rid of the Nazis.

>We killed LOTS of Nazis in the 40s for their beliefs.
You didn't kill Nazis for their beliefs. Anybody who believes that should be sterilized for mental retardation. If this were the case, you would've initiated the war in the early 30's when Germany was weak. You do know that they were using IBM technology to keep track of Jews, right?

Not sure if uneducated, troll or shill.

They deserve their enrichment.

>seizing Jewish assets for the state generates revenue
>seizing territory generates short term revenue

Wow, such smart. Much Romanian education.

So are they going to arrest the guy that assaulted him or nah? Is the guy who allegedly did the salute going to be charged or kicked out of the country?

Nordbro would be proud

This is Merkel's communist islamic Germany.
I mean what do you expect?

Why would I need to fight when I can legally shoot you for looking at me wrong?

Nazism is dead. The only thing that remains is a few teenage nazi LARPers on the internet which make up 0.000001% of the general population.

why is it always a fucking leaf

Y-you don't know how economics work, do you? Serious question: do you think that seizing the property and assets of the top 500 wealthiest people in the US will be good for the economy?

>ITT: retards who don't know about the Sup Forums ancap-natsoc alliance

sure is summer in here, faggots. gtfo

Americans are always getting beaten up in germany. On the Oktoberfest or even the soldiers at the nightClub. Ist like a sport here. They just Talk to much and cant handle alcohol

>He suffered minor injuries, while the stranger who assailed him fled the scene
how pathetic can you be that you barely damage a drunk 41 year old amerifat holy fuck.

>that week punch
lmao.

>you german goys were bad people!
>yees master jeeews

Lol he uses the ramblings of a random on Sup Forums as a source of his beliefs. Their entire prosperity was based on seizing assets of Jews and those they invaded. I know it's tough to grasp out there in bumfuckistan

Sometimes I look at leddit just to see what insane shit they can come up with, they never disappoint.

Why go to jail for killing an amerifatty? Anyone can kick in the head when hes in the ground.

Hes wearing glasses so hes careful not to break it.

So if I invade Poland I can start building Tiger tanks and v1 rockets? Sick

If you invade Poland and pillage their natura resources to funnel into your already existing armor corps R&D, yes.

>go to jail for killing
im sorry but if the only thing that you can pull of is some scratches and then run away like a little bitch you shouldnt be attacking drunk ppl in the first place.
nah, the antifa retards are known for lacking strength behind their punches. thats why they use weapons

You never been to a fight? Killing the opponent accidentally is a fail that will get you years in the jail.

>Foreign countries begging Americans to solve their problems again while insulting them in the same sentence

Did this 20 meters from giant group of antifa. No one bothered me.
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ4lSedAtA8

And alt rightist are using ISIS like cars to run over people

yes i have, but if your only "fight" moves are punches to the face then you deserve the consequences that you get.

tour guides do

>responding to my comment 2 times
>alt rightist.
are you retarded? kys faggot.

Like i said anyone can kick a man in the ground.

kek what kind of retard goes to GERMANY of all places and does a Nazi salute?

Very nice - every all-lies war criminal who comes to dresden shouldn't leave it.

Wow Germany really redeemed themselves from taking a big American cock in WW2. This really showed us!

And you had to edit a fucking pepe meme into the video?

fyi going around in germany doing the nazi salute is like running around in the US yelling NIGGER at the top of your lungs

how far left* it has fallen

we wuz tolerant n shiet

this was edited months ago. srry.

kek I imagine this to be true.

How did they do the Denazifiaction so well? Even 10 years after West Germany was teaming up with the rest of the West in NATO. Was it just that you had been beaten into absolute submission?

lel I'd imagine they are very similar

only a retard does shit like this in public and expect no consequences

How braindead one has to be to beat someone up because he raised an arm?

Why are you nazi fags such weak little bitches.

A fag does a faggy thing, gets the shit kicked out of him for it and you all sit hear crying about it on r/pol.

Make you should stop acting like whiny weak little bitches.

"Nicht hier, bitte. Noch nicht"