He's back

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/thecampaignbook
moroccoworldnews.com/2017/08/225797/15-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-engaging-in-bestiality-with-donkey/
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/
youtube.com/watch?v=4K7nJpH-B_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/thecampaignbook

>He will not divide us
>The division is not only clear, it seems to be widening with no hopes of ever being repared
>One dance move away from legit civil war

lol Shia is a literal retard

And he's more desperate than ever!! Only option now is to shutdown the site, but honestly it seems like they'll win this round

Here's to the memories

>reduced to hanging up a flag indoors where nobody cares.

so where is the flag?

This is gonna be pretty dann hard. It seems hacking is the only form of weaponized autism that can save us now.

He really should have just hung himself instead

>and this was the second stage of nu/pol/ cancer that made the concept of diversity okay
Fuck off cunts

shia? didnt he get in trouble for racist shit not too long ago?
what the fuck is he doing?

Most likely somewhere in London since this one was made by Shia's jew buddy Luke Turner who lives there

moroccoworldnews.com/2017/08/225797/15-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-engaging-in-bestiality-with-donkey/

Found it.

>embedding is disabled on this page

Livestreams in public didn't work. So they are livestreaming in an office. We need to hack their website.

It looks like a still image....

is this b8?

You must be one of those nazi larpers. Seig Heil!! So ebin!!

N E V E R

Hahahaha all the jokes about it being put in a featureless room eventually so pol couldn't find it came true.

I thought it was a loop before but seems legit it's up at
Hewillnotdivide.us

Absolutely hilarious

I feel like this one might be unsolvable though. What clues can we even get from this?

we made this happen

I thought this loser was in jail or north eastern finland or something

>so Sup Forums couldn't find it

Why white flag? Is he desperately trying to surrender? Or maybe, he wants to be a leader of white race - to become a new Hitler ?!

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/
keep an eye on the flag for any minuscule vibrations that could match up to documented seismic activity.

worst case scenario we may have to trigger some seismic events ourselves, but we can do this

the whole thing was a way to get /pol autists to focus on it

>r/Donald
>kekistan
>muh based pavement apes

>implying 400 lbs hackers won't track Shia's internet fallout shelter via advance trigonometry and satellite mapping of his twitter-guests movements

who will be the first "friend" to sell him out?

>tfw the only thing you can do to fight "evil white supremacist" is put a flag on a wall and stream it.

It's not solvable, even if we were able to locate it somehow we'd still have to break in and get it. It just doesn't seem possible

It's probably in an apartment somewhere

Putting the stream back by 30 minutes makes the flag and lighting a lot, lot darker, it's a live stream my dudes

Using my spectrum analyzer in photoshop I can tell that this is cheap chinese drywall. High sulfur content of around 18.7% likely shipped out from the Guangzhou port circa 2007 just before people started getting sick from the fumes. This building was probably built 2005-2007 during the peak of the housing bubble.

judging by the light here, i think it's actually in space. maybe on the moon

above his sex dungeon

another way to check would be light
it looks as if the flag is near a window so you might be able to check daylight in different areas to find its general location

>Says thread is shit
>Stays in thread
Yup, it's a leaf

so what time zone would that be?

youtube.com/watch?v=4K7nJpH-B_s

Because he thinks no one will EVER find it indoors, he would have put it indoors in the country most convenient to him, rather than trying to do "where in the world is the flag" stuff.

So, from the posts in this thread:
>Likely in a location that Shia is in, or has easy access to
>Watch for Seismic activity
>Another user seems to think the lighting has changed since the start of the stream - so is the lighting natural or artificial?

Is it also possible the flag would "droop" more in different temperatures?

Let's see if it gets dark in there

SEASON 5!

Yea and he had to issue an apology for being a racist. The irony. A quick google of his name explains it all

we have to wait for the sun again?

This is so insane it just might work

Big if true

>KEKD

no you dumb nigger, why would he do that? just lie on the internet? fuck you man

This. Providing its not a still image

This. It's pretty much how we started looking for the one in Tennessee

>Hyde Park, London

Oh good some lighthearted fun

welp that was fast

Rug could be a clue also since it's Luke there is a good chance it's in London I remember someone saying they spotted him in a museum not long ago on his twitter feed

There might be some background noise in the video which could also help us locating it.

This. We shouldn't even do anything this time. Just let him keep it up against a featureless wall in some random window somewhere with a video camera pointing at it

Lighting is change by the clouds..
. Lol I'm trying

It's currently 4:42 pm in london

But the flag was DARKER about 40 minutes ago. This might mean that the sun is coming through the window right before a sunset. This means that the flag is near a window that faces west

i live in the uk myself, not too far from london and it seems as the lighting matches the one in the video

>Self doxx

Everytime

Yeah

>He will not divide us
>First it was a public statement where all can voice their opinions
>voices fall silent, a flag is raised atop a building, so it may fly free
>the flag falls, and is force to be secluded outdoors, in the open air to enjoy the stars and planes that fly high like it can only dream
>the flag falls again, and in defeat, is reduced to a symbol in a single room.

The flag sits still against a wall, blended into the white blank canvas behind it. There are no voices, there is no sky, there are no stars.

While he may not divide us, the flag had been divided of purpose and life. All it wants is to be free of a fight it did not want, but the bearded crazy man continues to use it. Being forced to represent what it no longer feels.

could also be nearby building or tree's that block the sun for a while

Has anyone looked through social media?

Shia "My wife loves black dick" Labeouf

Never forget he admitted to Cuckoldry in his arrest tape.

>>Another user seems to think the lighting has changed since the start of the stream - so is the lighting natural or artificial?
No that's 100% confirmed, I checked some parts of the stream and it seemed to fluctuate from darker to lighter, but gradually getting brighter, it's natural light.
It may have just been cloudiness, but I doubt that, seems likely it's in North America, west coast seems likely.

how short is it going to last this time

A WHITE flag ;)

What a fucking moron

It's not a still image. Click at random places in the stream and you'll see lighting changes.

could be artificially lit, does the lighting appear to change with time?

>Never forget he admitted to Cuckoldry in his arrest tape
wat

Amazing detective work user

Is there any sound on the stream? I hear nothing.
Did this faggot seriously even get rid of the sound to make sure no one can ever find the flag?

I'm going down to check it out now

The gallery closes at 6

gotta love the liberal idea to spend time and money streaming this in 720p 24/7

rather than just have a JPG there

Can't some uber hackers trace back the livestream connection and find this shit quickly?

We will know in about 4 hours (London sunset time is 8:27 pm)

If the flag goes dark around that time, we can confirm London (so we know the text wasn't bullshit) and can also possibly confirm the window is facing west

HAVE FAITH IN KUK

keep me posted

I cry everytime m8 ):

Fucking brit, go on and do your duty!

please steal it if its there

>Agrigento, Gela, Catania, etc
versus
>Al-Whathefuckistan, Batnknechelkstanbaeridj

Fucking Berberians.

don't announce your moves here, you know it's full of whiteknights now

on a closer look there doesnt seem to be any natural or artificial blockage of light
likely that the flag is on the west side (red lines)

It doesn't look like daylight to me
Probably a lamp

>he will not divide us
I don't know man he's doing a pretty good job of dividing us

>we'd still have to break in and get it.
all you would have to do is call the police, they probably have a dozen outstanding warrants on Shia already. It could be the first legal swatting in Sup Forums history.

That's what I thought it was initially, but it looks like the edges of the flag are moving slightly, can't tell though.

If you go back to the start of the stream, the light seems darker

godspeed nigger

>hewillnotdivide.us/
AHAHA he got btfo'ed sp badly that he has to set it up in a location that is completely hidden like a Cuck its literally hidden in his cuck shed

why don't we work with him?
give him an option, use "We will not be divided" and we don't mess with it
have him running around accidentally spreading national unity

based user,
keep this bumped until he returns.