pic related. I want a place that's
>near a high pop city that contain potential waifus
>can free buy guns and shoot them
>full of fellow Trump supporters
>generally affluent
>majority white
At least 60% white, come on.

West Plano

entire state is cancer imo. I live in Jasper county.

do the research yourself, you halfbred mongrol

Avoid south texas at all costs
t. Brownsville fag

You can't afford to live in the affluent white areas, so fuck off.

You must understand, by now, south of San Angelo, Hispanics (4th + generation USA) and Whites are very very inbred. You can't even tell who is who anymore, and frankly, nobody cares.

White = hot ? bang.
Latino = hot ? bang.

There are 5% on each side who are into "puhserv muh race !", but they rarely have graduated high school, and get neck tattoos (Latino) or Pantera ones (Anglo).

Essentially, your parameters can't work in S. TX.

>t. Latinos for Trump

Well South Texas is too poor in either case.

I used to live in Fort Bend and Humble, both were ok growing up but I'll be graduating college soon so I want a place that has plenty of young 20 somethings where I can one day find a wife. I don't want to live in the suburbs. So far from what people's suggested, Plano is a pretty good place.

I want the place I live in to be /cosy/. pic related

Well, here is the election breakdown for Texas. As you can see the south is fucked and filled with Mexicans and most of the cities have been overrun by liberals except for Fort Worth (which is barely hanging on).

White Americans should be pulling back north not fighting a lost cause.

stick to the east side

Dripping Springs. About half an hour west of Austin, small country town and lots of cheap land and housing

Post yfw dumb ol' Texas will never be as based as the state above it.

>Texas
>at least 60% white

Good luck with that, Texas is one of the most BEANED states in the country. Right there with California and New Mexico.

This

Best place to live in texass? Not in texass simple as that. This place is a beaner infested hellhole.

Are you fucking joking? Pic related makes up 95% of the spic women in San Antonio.

You're just lucky to live in a White and Mestizo city. Check your privilege, shitlord.

Unlike CA and NM, they voted Trump and have representation like Cruz and Abbot. Their gun laws and death penalty are still going strong. Your ignorant slurs against Texas aren't helping anyone.

Hispanic births are surpassing white births in Texas. Everywhere I go, there's some welfare goblin with her 5 kids, yammering in Spanish. Spics may be poorer than whites, but they're multiplying like roaches and leeching off welfare meant for legal citizens. At least black people pay taxes.

>black people
>paying

LOL do american counties actually look like this?
And I thought your square states and streets were laughable.

Illegal spics get employed by other spics and paid under the table, so they don't even pay income tax

spics dont have jobs buddy, they only leave their home to go to HEB.

Yes, makes it harder for democucks to take over any county
many county borders are made by natural barriers
sorry we aren't easily washed down the drain like toothpaste is

t. kike

The German or Czech towns in central. Close enough to Austin and San Antonio, mixed economies so they're not just over-mortgaged bedrooms with bad traffic like

Fuck off, we're full

truth

I live in Harris aka Houston. There are plenty of areas to live for well off white people. The Mexicans love it here just as much as white Americans. Their kids are very intergrated into the Texas culture and end up getting with Whites anyway. Their parents are often White-Mexican mix as well. Texas, if it can seal the fucking border, might be the only state that can survive the upcoming shit storm... maybe Arizona. The niggers are though are a big problem, but the Mexicans and Tejanos hate them equally as much as whites.

There's plenty of almost 100 percent white towns in rural areas surrounding cities. Beautiful white flight areas still unspoiled by niggers. I saw my friend high school yearbook in one of these towns (not going to give you the name) and every grade there was not a single black person whatsoever. No hyperbole. There was like two spics and only reason you could tell they were spics was by name, they looked white

Not a bad choice.

Also Allen is nice. And I've been through some really nice towns just west of ft worth.

Just another point, I think everyone stays chill here about the demographics because everyone is armed. There is a big influx of asians, Indians, and Muslims though who are creeping into the whiter/white-latino areas. They'll never integrate or mix well.

San Antonio though is brown shit hole. Visited once and will never go back.

There's even one called White Settlement.

>many county borders are made by natural barriers
they are all squares you blind retarded yank

I live in Brownsville too! Although I am part of the 1% here. It's a classic redpilled city with a history of racism against blacks, even having teddy Roosevelt hate against them here. Whites and Hispanics run this city and quite frankly, Great to start businesses, we are expanding towards port isabel and Los Fresnos!

>fuck tetreau-kalifa and her nudes

Austin is very white and has a lot of beautiful women. It's honestly a great city except that it's full of libshits. You'd have to decide if you're willing to live with that.

I live on the edge of Allen and McKinney. There's a lot of whites around here, but there's also a fair amount of niggers and pajeets.

>Brownsville
>redpilled
How out of touch are you? Your city can't even manage a university merger without fucking everything up.

>implying we wanted the merger
>implying the city had anything to do with the politics of two corrupt academic institutions
>implying we care about liberal unis

Wew lad, pic related

Everywhere is shit.

>never been outside
Most illegals get employed by "based" asians and white entrepreneurs
It's almost as if some people don't care about politics and just want to make some bread

Round Rock (outside of austin)
Brazoria County (30-50 minutes away from houston)
New Braunfels/San Marcos is nice

>Not knowing San Angelo from San Antonio

Conroe/Huntsville is ok too, it's north of houston.
I think suburbs are ok because you can goto big city on the weekend, and you don't need to spend the rest of the week surrounded by minority city folk.

Where are her nudes? Pics?

West Tarrant

Full of gypsies

Dallas is full of catty bitches, avoid if at all possible.

So. Many. Indians.

>comes to texas
>everyone here is liberal as fuck unless you live in bumfuck nowhere

Youre a dumbass

You avoid because of the niggers. Not the hotties.

RGV is CUTE

OP said any city south of San Angelo. San Antonio is south of San Angelo.

Learn to read you dumb nigger

>hotties
There ain't nothing hot about a rotten personality.

McAllen bitches are the easiest

East Texas area. Grew up in Houston, wouldn't live there again. Lived in Nacogdoches, it was alright. Now in Gilmer...work in Lindale.

Plano is full of H1B pajeets who got hired by their old pal from bangalapoor who is now a green card holder and diversity hire manager.

>At least.

How is at least enough? :^)

I saw em through one of the former students at Saint Joseph, big tits and a highly puckered asshole desu. It's honestly a mystery how he got them since I avoid contact with city officials since they send the police after you if you interfere with their real estate scams

>watch out for the Castillo cop family, they'll place false evidence in order to bag you and send detectives to harass you too.

Otherwise, good city

Texas is actually the most cucked republican state

texas is the alpha lion that hands out a few bitches to betas, hardly cucked

Texas is 38% white, and most people are very pro spic and pro negro. Atleast the south hates niggers.

>mfw I live in eastern New Mexico

you're a retard that doesn't know anything about the south.

Okay nigger

>and most people are very pro spic and pro negro.
You must only be talking to your fucking beaner family then. I live in Houston, one of the most cucked cities in Texas outside Austin and I still can't find a single white person that likes spics. And nobody, not even spics, like niggers. In fact spics are more racist against niggers than white people are.
That being said, avoid the fuck out of Houston and the adjacent cities. That 38% isn't far off here in the city and from West U to Katy is probably about 50% white. If you get about 40 miles from the city center then you'll get to areas that are good.

New Braunfels, Fredericksburg, Bastrop, Schulenburg, basically any small town. Especially the small German towns. Places where community still exists.

Agreed but the humidity is god awful, best to find somewhere else than here before it's too late