Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZbcRowe1-I
youtube.com/user/mrblackplayz/about
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't really know much about this. Did he do it intentionally?

youtube.com/watch?v=TZbcRowe1-I
@1 hr 40 min mark
Antifags attacking people in their cars. It's over. Negligent homicide on the part of leftyfags.

>Lets forget all the nuance in the cases and make this false equivalency

Obviously not!

>Did he do it intentionally?
Jurys out on that one. He says he didn't, but its possible he snapped when the guy threw the baseball bat at his car and put pedal to the metal.

Did she just assume all arabs are muslims?

How are we BTFO? Economic anxiety doesn't sound as bad.

It was in self defense he was surrounded by communists and niggers.

Who the fuck is saying economic anxiety?

This is such a simple thing to divert - just say "so because one member of an ideology does something heinous, the entire ideology is to blame?".

If they say yes then ask them why they give Islam a free pass.

If they say no then you won.

This, but it won't absolve the guy who did it. Even if his car had been attacked earlier he had already driven away and was now targeting a new group of people unrelated to anyone banging on his car before.

You can maybe justify use of the car as a weapon if your car is being attacked IN THE MOMENT, but that's not the case.

This is what Trump means by "on many sides". These people giving fucking everyone attitude for no fucking reason, what did they think was going to happen? That fucking faggot at around 1:41:00 singing "Hey hey hey... goodbye"... who is even in these cars? What's his fucking problem?

Except when muslims do it because of their religious belief they do it while unprovoked

literally no one said such things, why do these people project so hard

when an Arab drive a truck into a crowd is obviously because religion of peace, this guy just went fucking retarded

The big guy 4u that was actually driving? Yes.

His gaming reviews are good though
you could even hire him to do reviews

>hire him.
>to review your game.
>hire.

youtube.com/user/mrblackplayz/about

There has been no official statement from the person involved yet. Some people on twitter have jumped to his defense, saying he only did it because he panicked, but this of course is just people making shit up.

Basically people online are fighting over a story with zero known facts to push whatever interpretation suits them best. The neo-Nazi crowd says he a good boy he dindu nuffin, he was just scared. The liberal crowd says he did it deliberately.

When a white guy drives into a crowd of people, it's a literal nazi. When a muslim does it, it's an unfortunate setback of diversity.

>killed one fat whale
I think someone should show those commies what would happen if someone did it intentionally.

When an Arab drives into a crowd of people the government's proposed solution is be nicer to Arabs and invite more in. It was only a matter of time before other groups caught on.

more like assumed all Muslims are Arabs. this really triggered me.

>economic anxiety
Said no one ever

kek

>When a white guy drives into a crowd of people, it's a literal nazi
A pretty easy conclusion when he was there to be part of a literal neo-Nazi rally. Also does anyone have the archive link to his facebook? He had some real cringe shit up there.

Fuck off with those idiots. When an arab drives into a crowd people blame the white folks for racism, nazi xenophobia, and the same bullshit of "not all the muslims", later they sing DonĀ“t look back in anger. Fuck you OP

>AN
>JUST ONE
>Shitskindos plow/explode into people who WANT them in the country.
>This dude plows into people KNOWN for attacking people for the crime of "wrong think" while the police have their hands tied.

ITS THE SAME THING RIGHT GUYS?
Tell me about all the people who then attacked the truck of peace with bats and axes the second he stopped?
Why did they have these things on them?

Who called it "economic anxiety" ?

who is he quoting?

#ridewithmeinmydodge

>things nobody is saying

>be Muslim American in current year
Can't wait for my reparations. Keep those double standards coming, Cletus.

Justifying terrorism as a reasonable response but only when your side does it. Nice. What could possibly go wrong?

>liberal used the word terrorism
we're breaking through and winning folks

Being a psychopath, who doesn't even belong in white countries, and who the majority of voters in that country are opposed to him being in that country in the first place, who murders people in cold blood isn't terrorism, but self-defense is terrorism. That's what fucking insane globalist tool liberals think. Examine your logic for once and stop serving the agenda of the elites who you claim to hate, but you let them pull all your strings.

Oops
things are going to get hot and steamy in his emails

>Comparing rapefugees killing little girls with a guy that killed a bunch of antifas who are literally criminals

>muslim
>american

kek, faggot

No one said that. Muslims deserve every bit of hate and criticism. They're in the lands of the infidels for one reason and it's not good. This guy snapped because he and his people were mistreated by the government there and by anti-whites freaks again. Too much oppression for him to handle, I guess.

>economic anxiety
wut ?