The "alt-right"

What is the "alt-right"?

Is it just a bunch of sarcastic memers who get looked at seriously when they meme something sarcastic? I am asking this seriously because to me it seems like people call someone "alt-right" when they have any sort of political disagreement.

I may be ignorant and wrong though, so can someone explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What is the "alt-right"?
Ben doesn't know either. He can't call them out without alienating people on the right. Its actually a useful scapegoat.

So can you tell me what it means?

What I'm saying it that it means whatever your want it to mean when its useful.

>What is the "alt-right"?
We are the white people who no longer give a fuck when you call us "racists" and "Nazis." We are the ones with all the guns and who have just about had enough of the left's bullshit.

Ohhh I see. Well that's kind of what I thought it was but I'm still doubting it because it always looks like people know what they mean but I can't figure it out.

Ok, so bullshit like what? What do the alt-right people support and what do they oppose? And I also am white and I don't care if someone calls me a racist or a Nazi. I don't have any guns tho.

Nigger. You are either black or a commie retard. The Alt Right:
1. Stop all replacement migration.
2. We need an ethno state for just whites (14 words).
3. Protect heritage, remove or counter Jewish media influence.
4. All peoples have their own country's but white people. Ideally all non whites must remigrate to their own lands.

Number 4 is difficult for Americans because Jews didn't want to pick their own cotton nor did they want to pay anyone to pick it.

I have never seen Sup Forums identify itself as "alt right" until as of late.

Fucking stormfags. They were never welcome since this board was created.

>BUT WHAT ABOUT THE NAZI SYMBOL FOR Sup Forums

I'm down for the memes because it's taboo. But IRL LARPING? Nope.

We're white people who are sick of the media shitting on us for being white. We're sick of politicians lobbying for saving the Israeli ethnostate while saying that all white countries require open borders.

And that's fine but you don't have to go full KKK to do it you retard.

You aren't being subversive and subtle.

What you just described is white nationalism.

You fucks are done. It's finished.

Now that you are driving over people with cars, you are in the leagues of ISIS and will be seen as the terrorists you are.

So please, go out there with your frog and be a clown. I'm betting that obligatory nazi punch is waiting to happen to your delicate faces.

Sup Forums RESTORE JEFFERSON LEGACY, youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4

RESTORE YOUR CULTURE, PRIDE

Trump is trouncing Obama on issues of race, and Obama was a historically black first president. Trump beats him on every issue, stock market, trade, jobs, border, SC, etc

MAGA
TRUMP!

Anyone using the term alt-right usually has no fucking clue what they are talking about and if you get in a conversation with someone who uses the term in a serious manner then you should stop listening immediately. It doesnt mean anything, it isnt a legitimate identifier of anything. Its leftist drabble, the dems love to accuse others of it, repubs are afraid of it and those labelled it at times attempt to embrace it in an effort to combat those who accuse them. Kids online claim it to be counter to that which they see as hypocritical insider bullshit. It doesnt exist.

It simultaneously refers to several different groups with barely any political overlap, Richard Spencer's dick riding harem being the worst and most prominent.

So please, go out there with your GF and get enriched and be a c.uck. I'm betting that obligatory somali punch is going to happen to your delicate face.

Basically this OP, the Alt right doesn't really exist, there is no difference from that and normal conservatism. In fact, the left created the whole nazi association thing with this made up alt right idea and is why stormfags call themselves alt right.

I am very inclined to agree with you but I just feel like I'm ignorant of the true definition.

Ok so alt-right is all white +

1. Stop all replacement migration.
2. We need an ethno state for just whites (14 words).
3. Protect heritage, remove or counter Jewish media influence.
4. All peoples have their own country's but white people. Ideally all non whites must remigrate to their own lands.

Those are the alt-rights values?

Basically modern young conservatives, chaotic Sup Forums posters who aren't sincerely racist and humorless white nationalists without self awareness who are ruining it for everybody.

Alt-Right is a term CNN made up to refer to anyone young and right wing. Now it means nazi, as they always wanted it to.

So now if you're young and right wing, you are a nazi. Tadah.

Sup Forums meme operations spread and spread hard infecting redditards. Richard Spender latched onto it during the 2016 election and Hilldawg conspired to define them as an entity to damage Trump's Campaign.

There isn't a definition to the alt-right, or at least there wasn't. It's a fabricated idea that supposedly incorporates all of Sup Forums's and to a lesser and more recent extent /r_The_Donald's political beliefs but since Sup Forums doesn't have a truly convince collective belief the idea of the alt-right is a fallacy.

It is most likely a straw man formed by the DNC and possible controlled opp Richard Spencer to create a boogeyman that would denounce the political collection and a "pied piper" to draw in simple people who agree with Sup Forums-spectrum beliefs but have a need for a centralized figure to be comfortable supporting them.

You basically can't discredit and wage war against a faceless mass of ideas incidentally pushing for a few set goals but you can do it to a hierarchical political movement which is what they're trying to accomplish with the straw man. They want Richard Spencer to lead and then gut him and try to tear the movement down with him.

This is why Sup Forums is so willing to spread word that Spencer is a cuck, even if he isn't controlled opposition he's definitely dumb enough to be morphed into an easily disposable target by the left to try and kill the movement.

This is alt-right

If anything we're libertarian not alt right

The Richard Spencer faction of alt right are all white. This is increasingly becoming the only definition and in a few years I doubt the other groups will use the term at all since it's associated with murder and Nazi LARPing now.

Ron Paul Sup Forums has pretty much been consumed by stormfags at this point.
The biggest problem is that they just aren't funny.

You're a fucking retard, he asked what the altright is and I told him. I'm not a KKK sperglord, neck yourself.

We're certainly alternative in that we're not obedient neocon cucks.

Where can I look at the most widely used definition? I just got told several definitions now. How do I know if it's just the KKK or any other meaning people mentioned? The more I read the posts the more it does seem like "alt-right" doesn't really have any sort of firm enough meaning.

Most widely used definition is the definition adopted by the media and average people, which is Richard Spencer's metrosexual club.

Amazing

Any political strain which is ethnonationalist.

What I told you is the best definition. KKK people and ethnonationalists both agree that the white race is under attack by the media and needs protected, so our race needing defended is the common ground. The altright is about defending the white race. Anything else is pure ideological differences between people. Similar to how a lot of people define themselves as liberals but they have different subpolitics.