YURI THREAD

got triggered in another thread so I'mmaking one to focus just on this youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
drop redpills about cultural marxism here. We will defeat these evil (((people))) just take this fight one day at a time

Other urls found in this thread:

publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/
gawker.com/here-is-what-appears-to-be-dylann-roofs-racist-manifest-1712767241
ceicunoi.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/cine-a-adus-raul-in-romania-dupa-1989-silviu-brucan-petre-roman-evrei/
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but how does this disprove subversion?

LOL u mad normies are waking up to "something" being off. Cultural Marxism has persnally, negatively effected my life. I WILL see it beaten in my lifetime and my nationstate freed from it's crushing grasp

you have to make a difference between the group he was speaking with (cuckservatives that thought communist were recruting among the nonwhite population in the usa) and subversion tactics.
naturally giving free shit to blacks and mexicans will make it unlikely that they will join communism but you will be their hostage.
forever giving them stuff. like mercenaries.

READ the teaching of Saint. Anders
>publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/

why is he pro-israel?

saint roof is not bad either

gawker.com/here-is-what-appears-to-be-dylann-roofs-racist-manifest-1712767241

because jews are tribal and pursue their interests

saved. Thanks

he's right you know

Corect!

ceicunoi.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/cine-a-adus-raul-in-romania-dupa-1989-silviu-brucan-petre-roman-evrei/

This ain't no KOF thread, WTF man

Does anyone have the link to the school in Germany in the '50s? I've only ever seen it posted once by a Canadian.
It was worse than the degeneracy they push now, it was literally child molesting, but it was an (((experiment))) so it was (((fine))).

also, Kennedy spoke about what Yuri Bezmenov warned us about

youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

Is that the shit where a pedo was paid to molest kids, even babies, to see if they could orgasm? Fuck's sake, user, I wouldn't even search for that stuff through proper academic channels. The tl;dr of it all is: bad shit happened.

It sounds like it could be. I didn't even finish reading it I just gave it a quick scan. It was a proper website though, it wasn't a infograph or anything and seemed like it was really well written.

Yuri Bezmenov has defected to the West at the age of 31, he couldn't be a very high ranking officer

He's probably a public entertainer alike to Alex Jones and says wild stuff to get attention

buthow does your statement disprove Subversion? The idea is separate from the man

I am sure Tavi5t0ck was involved in ther paper I read

I'm going to trawl through the archives tonight and see if I can find it. At least I have something to go on now though.

Stay safe, user.

I am interest in this, please find it, but I dont click sketchy links and no cp or anything pls. But I am curious about what happened =_=

I don't know how yuri is Sup Forums related, but I guess I'll just post yuri.

This is an excellent first step.

Dylan Roof is a jackass and you're retarded

What do you think cultural marxism is?

Thanks senpai.

There were no pics of anything untoward from what I seen. The only photos were of the (((people))) involved and of the school itself.
It was a totally legit site that covered a lot of different parts of history.
Part of me even remembers it being a .edu site, but I might be lying to myself about that. If you could stomach it I think it would make for an interesting read, especially when it's seemingly had so little coverage. I do also think it's the same one the other user mentioned.

A FUCKING LEAF
saved

No, he was ahead of his time. He saw what happened and came to the same conclusion as we all did. The liberal jew tries too attack whites through breeding minorities and water the minorities culture down by infecting them with a jewish version of White culture through Hollyjew and Gulag. The problem was Roof thought that he was powerless with too many whites being brainwashed into a state of walking Soylent Green and that only through and Uber edgy attack can waken up some more, who were willing to look deeper, just like Breivik. And look around you, they succeeded. Every one like them is making more sheep open their eyes AND identify those not worthy, those who refuse to see reality and rather play good goi for live in a cage, making it easier for future roofs, breiviks, Heßs, Bissonettes, Kaczynskis, ... to eliminate the weak

he murdered good christian blacks in a church. he was a fucking moron they didn't deserve to get killed

Like many others here Im actively trying to expose myself to the hardest of truths. It's the only way we can understand the (((enemy))) we face
but senseless slaughter is wrong, no matter what the killer thinks

Of course they didn't "deserved" it, they deserved to be back in Africa, freed from the cages of the US jew, living their own culture, growing the land of their ancestors. But like cattle they stayed in the cage and believed being Christian would in any way make them more white, more adapt, which effectively wasn't the case, looking at the Ghetto Church. Dylan just slaughtered a bunch of cattle who betrayed genes, culture and history for gibs

Depends. Heß and Leaf could have chosen better targets. Breivik did literally nothing wrong, just like Dylan.

Dylan did do wrong they were not cattle they were good christian blacks

They were lost since generations you disgusting commie Jesuit, not every heathen needs to be converted. Christianity is a white religion

you sound like an agitating CIA nigger

Imagine the face of the glowing Nigger when one of their plants has turned real AGAIN, biting his jewish lords in the ass by converting a generation of internet educated 8 too 20 year old boys and girls to white nationalism/supremacy.

maybe Id respect dumbass mass murderers more if they didn't kill normies and instead killed Alex Soros

>good christian blacks in a church
hahahahaha

what is it with CIA niggers and proxies

What do you have against the glowing Niggers?
Also Proxy? How about you report us, if we are Proxies we should be gone in a couple of minutes