Bowling Green, KY

Bowling Green, KY
I just drove past a massive convoy train of military vehicles. Seemed to be heading northeast for the Park City junction. Are they prepping for something?

I don't know their names but I was riding backseat, and it was stationary, so I was able take pictures as I went down the line, in case you're curious about what was being convoyed.

3/25

4/25

FNRs everywhere are green with envy, user.

No. Shit needs to get moved sometimes, and since so many of those vehicles are really old, they don't want to put extra miles on them. Plus you're really close to Fort Campbell, 101st Airborne HQ. My guess is that they're taking all that shit to Fort Drum

I live about twenty minutes from Fort Campbell. I don't even give humvees or MRAP's a second glance anymore.

I see these kinds of trains a few times a year.

I said they could be taking that to Fort Drum. Anyways they always move shit on the weekends since the highways are clear.

I also saw some artillery, but yeah alright fair enough.

>tfw bowling green massacre

What is that truck? Looks suspiciously familiar...

This. I see trains carry shit like this all the time through south Louisiana.

Cheaper than driving all this shit in a retarded convoy that has to pull over in its entirety every time the goddamn leader has to take a piss.

fuck that have you ever driven a military vehicle at highway speeds? you think your going to die.

This

>has to pull over in its entirety every time the goddamn leader has to take a piss
This guy has been in a convoy before

do you think it might be a cheap KAMAZ knock-off?

>pepe in the sky at the innauguration
I want to see pics