Why do you call him controlled opposition?

Why do you call him controlled opposition?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oUtcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A literal who speaking on our behalf that only tarnishes our public perception

White nationalists call everyone they slightly disagree with controlled opposition and/or a shill. Then they will try and prove that their surname sounds Jewish or that their surname isn't authentic.

>muh PR

>trying to win a culture war as "the bad guys"

Everyone remember to thank daddy Spencer and his pal James Fields for all they have done for the movement.

leftypol shills

they mostly visit Sup Forums because their board is shit and they can't meme

This,

Faggot comes out of nowhere and only does things that makes the right look bad to normies

Redpilling people is a slow process with little bits and pieces here and there, when you blow your fucking load and go full 1488 on people who know nothing about what's going on you're only creating blowback

This guy is the textbook definition of controlled opposition

I know he is literal who who came out of nowhere, but this can be explained by incompetent journalists not understanding the way information spreads, and thus thinking the person who used term alt-right is somehow also a leader of this movement. Can someone give me quick rundown on why you guys call him a shill, controlled opposition of bush puppet?

He can't even make his own flag but uses Nazi flags. For somone who is supposedly smart he seems to do everything imaginable to keep his movement on the fringe and never gain any popularity.

The alt right is too obvious.

>>>/leftypol/

He's a jew larping as a nazi

He is a CIA plant for white people just like Shaun king is for black people

I've fucked girls with smaller tits than him

How does Shaun King hurt BLM? Only people here actually call him out for being white.

>gets interviewed on television on a turner broadcasting network
Gee, I wonder.

>incompetent journalists not understanding the way information spreads, and thus thinking the person who used term alt-right is somehow also a leader of this movement
that's naive
they know exactly what they're being told to do by the people who know exactly what they're doing

the whole plot reeks

Care to share? I'm sure the vitgin nerd that OP is would love to hear some stories

Have you even watched some of his stuff? its not bad at all. He isn't calling for race war like traditional FBI/ATF spooks have done int he 90s.

I find this criticism that "he makes us look bad" is entirely unfounded, and is due to the younger nature of the board. I am sorry cuck, but this is what our views look like in the public forum. You can deal with it or not, but injecting it into the public conscious does more than just shitposting on an anime image board.

People will hear about the "alt-right" and look it up and see that its not that bad, and the media pearl clutching can be exposed.

I don't, I just enjoy the memes.
Spencer has actually done a lot for the ethno-nationalist right in the US, just like the Identarian movement has done in Europe.

His wife is quite a dumb cunt though, he needs to tell her to shut up.

Can't tarnish your reputation from your mom basement. You got a valid point.

These same people failed so much and got fooled by trump, human incompetence might be the best explanation, thats why I am looking for actual proofs of these claims.
We might actually be kinda lucky to have media shill for him, and we can twist it to our good, thats why I created this thread

yeah, torches in front of a building at night doesn't look bad at all for a group that is compared to Nazis.

I am suspect on Baked Alaska too. Who worked at Buzzfeed before and is not a physco liberal.

>everyone who disagrees with me is /leftypol/, a kike, or Morpheus
Are you related to Finnbro by chance?

Sup Forums is a bunch of contrarian losers unwilling to win or take anything to the street-level. Can't blame them for it. Useless NEETS and LARPers!

He's CIA.

>yeah, torches in front of a building at night doesn't look bad at all

It doesn't, it actually look quite great for people who still have a little manhood left in themselves. The only people who are actually scared of white men with torches are kikes and nu-male commies.

>Richtard Spencuck isn't controlled opp-

I am getting banned on alaska and spencer servers cus I and bunch of other guys stole Sup Forums discord server from a literal furry, thats why I need to consult pol on this issue, I cant ask persoanally. Alaska and all others are very suspicious recently converted normies

Every time he shows his face in public, the "Drumpf is a Nazi"narrative gets a little more fuel. He is either a complete retard with zero self awareness, in which case we should ignore him, or he's deliberately trying to discredit the right, in which case we should ignore him

Actual racist (read: moron) and commie. Fuck him and his fat cringey followers.

neocons have a lot of plants to monitor and control the fringe of the right. he is one of those.

I don't because he's not.

Richard Spencer is the real deal.

Thank you faggots
ITT:0 arguments

I don't know why natsocs dislike him so much. He knows how to play the media. He called the protest off yesterday because he knew that the virgin autists he had assembled would start attacking counter-protesters which would make his movement look bad (and he was right from the looks of it.)

please explain to me.how leading a March chanting "blood and soil" advances our views in a positive light? Furthermore, what is actually the end goal of white nationalism? A white ethnostate can't happen in the US, there are too many minorities who are too instrumental in it's history and function who genuinely love the country

I cant figure out if they're still together or not?

This.
I could never imagined such a strong showing at Charlottesville

Im so glad the alt lite fags like PJW and Therno fucked off

>A nobody who came out of nowhere and took a meme into reality with spewing bullshit to make whites look bad

Gee I wonder..

I don't feel like making a thread. But when you see graphs for intelligence do they ever factor in Jewish IQ? I have been around white trash too long and I don't think we are any better than mexicans. Blacks for sure but typical whites are the same as Indians and Mexicans.

>who came out of nowhere

Literally has been a leading figure in the non-Republican right for over a decade.
Fuck off.

Lol.
Get fucked faggot

Because he constantly shills against things that could make his movement stronger.

For example, he recently opposed President Trump's RAISE Act

Because they are leftypol shills

Richard Spencer:

>Invented the alt-right
>WASP, not a drop of Jewish blood
>Rich as fuck (net worth 185M dollars)
>Made white nationalists look intelligent and cool
>The most popular white nationalist since Hitler (Duke's biggest video had 1M views while his have 3M+)
>Doesn't cause infighting among European groups
>Organises alt-right events and fights the battle IRL
>Destroyed (((alt-lite))) Jewish larpers
>Started NPI (National Policy Institute) to get in government

>doesnt mention the jews even once
>gets hit, cries as a faggot
>dances and sings while drunk, like a faggot
>faggot hairstyle
>beta as fuck demeanor

Go back to the media event for him sponsored by (((The Atlantic))) where the media outlets were present to cover the festivities, and review what happened there.
archive.is/oUtcg

I'm not really that familiar with Richard Spencer and his politics really, but I'm actualy more curios as to why his head is shaped like an egg. Is this a genetic disorder or is it because of the hairstyle/haircut?

Jewish inbreeding

Seems like the only people left on Sup Forums are shills and paranoid schizphrenics
If you want info on spencer look up his vidoes and Twitter and decide for yourself, I don't find much to disagree with

He likes to kick own goals.

0.06000000 shekels have been deposited

LITERALLY

Agree. But I think the people against Spencer are mostly shills from r*ddit and /leftypol/. The problem is that they are coming in such large numbers that we can't redpill them fast enough. Sup Forums is literally getting destroyed by multiculturalism.

Daily reminder that the best way to win is to make everyone hate you and alienate your allies.

>I find this criticism that "he makes us look bad" is entirely unfounded

Did you even see the news yesterday you retarded dipshit? Richard Spencer and his legion of idiots just set pro-white identity politics back by decades.

>We're going to hold a rally to Unite the Right.
>Remember, this rally represents all right-wingers who aren't mainstream GOP.
>First we'll walk around with torches at night like the KKK.
>Then we'll make sure the media sees us doing Nazi salutes and waving Nazi flags.
>For the big finale we'll commit terrorism.
>I'm not CIA.

LITERALLY NO NORMAL PEOPLE SYPMATHIZE WITH NAZI YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

99.9% of normal people who live out in the world and don't lurk on Sup Forums DO NOT LIKE NAZIS

THEY ARE AFRAID OF NAZIS

Why are you faggots so stupid?

>shekels deposited
You're objectively terrible at this. You need more lessons.

I honestly don't know what to think of him. I'm too paranoid.

Sup Forums is currently plagued by CIA niggers shilling for this guy

Nope, still not feeling sympathetic for a guy who killed millions of people in order to be liked by germans.

Pathetic is the word that comes to mind