HWDU

Modfags keep taking the threads down, migrating here

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream-f.akamaihd.net/i/23093026_6897778_lsiu4yl8bld49mbim8p_1@447163/segment150264266_2128_av-p.ts?sd=10&dw=14400&rebase=on&hdntl=exp=1502735548~acl=/i/23093026_6897778_lsiu4yl8bld49mbim8p_1@447163/*~data=hdntl~hmac=6ebb7f7f6575f22d18bd581a75e645b0760bae60b321f8cefb7cb84d02157a4c
docs.google.com/document/d/1nYtmJVgiKP1fTVj_VDv3aADAtO3CvRIF6FKMOzOkUQg/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1nYtmJVgiKP1fTVj_VDv3aADAtO3CvRIF6FKMOzOkUQg/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ebrietas in the thread! Yay!

Prvt annon here reporting for duty
What can I do to help?

London based user reporting in as well.

Va based user here what are my orders?

Could you try to get to the Serpentine Gallery and shine in the windows with a laser pointer or a flashlight? I will be waitching the livestream. Also, what's the local time in London?

It's closed now and I imagine it's quite large, so will have a multitude of windows.
I think we should visit when it opens.

Try to shine in the 2nd floor windows, since Google Street view shows that the 1st floor is covered in curtains

flag possible locations are serpentine gallery in London, somewhere in LA, or possibly Helsinki. each has a different timezone and can be tested based upon when the sun sets on the stream.

Goys, don't forget what we learned from the last thread.
>It's NOT in the Serpentine Gallery
>The source code says it's in Helsinki Timezone
>Shia had friends in Helsinki

It is worth noting that the stream may also not be live, and be on a delay to stop the Austronomy division from locating the flag.

Would taking down the live stream itself be an option?

Probably

to some it may be, but I do not consider the battle won until the will of the enemy is broken.

The flag is definetly in Europe. The light is identical.

If we trace the server IP address we would be able to find the server itself. We could cause it to crash if we just send as much garbage through it as possible.

I will work on tracing all elements of the stream. currently, the timezone of the domain is GMT+2, synonymous with Helsinki.

I have three computers set up for destroying basic servers, unsure of hardware in use, may need to be a joint effort.

Fuckin hype

Maybe you could get your hands on a high power laser and shine it in the windows tonight and see if it can be seen on stream ?

you have the owners email address?

large system of cloud moving towards and over London, check the stream for light variations.

If it's using what I think it's using, there are multiple survers around the world broadcasting it. There is a central surver, however.

Found shareblue

It* as in the the broadcasting service

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE COSMOS

Are you all going to run over the people there with a car, too?

Clear ID? What madness?

Yeah but it's a game of ctf, we haven't won until that flag goes down

Sup Forums is not meant to be a fun place anymore

Remember Dorner, Zimmerman, Ebola Chan? Utter degeneracy. We need more based trump threads and pictures of tweets that we then discuss and get angry about.

This sort of content is utterly unacceptable. We need to be a board where we just get angry at liberals all the time.

sure

this

Where did you get this picture?

LOCATION?

seems to be fake

Definitely shine a laser through the window. If you figure out the exact window it is in, you could shine another laser through whilst watching the stream, to determine if there is a delay and how long the delay may be.

It's more tasteful to be enriched in London, so Van's, acid or rapes while being muslim would allow this. Good shout user.

its clearly fake

holy shit

Helsinki connection's name is "nastja säde rönkkö". Twitter @NastjaRonkko

these guys doing these campaigns are such cucks lmao

Goyim pls

You guys are legit retards if you think this is real

fake, check the wire under the flag. extra attachment that in not in the livestream

No camera

What about the camera shadow though?

What happens if the sign is right behind us?

Is anally probing the site too easy ?
>admin
>ip cam
(possibly mobile feed? or video loop?)
>redirected cam address
Cardstand/10

Camera might be way behind the pile of dirt, but really zoomed in

Resolution would be prettybad then

I'm pretty sure the cuckbois would be ready to invest into some fancy thing for this project.

Real question is how do we take the flag?

He means optical zoom, you dumbass.

We'll swat shia

I think its called /r/the_donald my based magapede

We don't. We use a high power laser to fry the flag

It's indoors. Good luck burning a hole through the building.

Where the fuck has Luke Turner been the past few days? The location is tied to him.

Some people say the flags moves a bit here and there, suggesting natural wind

No.

Hate the be the bearer of unfortunate news, but:

If you analyze the outgoing network protocol requests, you'll quickly realize the stream is segmented. It is not continuous (read: live).

Here's the request URL for clip as of ~30 seconds ago:

livestream-f.akamaihd.net/i/23093026_6897778_lsiu4yl8bld49mbim8p_1@447163/segment150264266_2128_av-p.ts?sd=10&dw=14400&rebase=on&hdntl=exp=1502735548~acl=/i/23093026_6897778_lsiu4yl8bld49mbim8p_1@447163/*~data=hdntl~hmac=6ebb7f7f6575f22d18bd581a75e645b0760bae60b321f8cefb7cb84d02157a4c

what did he mean by this

Someone visited a couple hours ago, it's somewhere private but near a window

So if we can't get the flag, we'll have to stop the live stream

Could have been cloud movement, also it has already gotten darker.

We should just ignore them until they start chanting again. Shia was defeated, don't give them any limelight until they expose themselves.

If its in a gallery then we will find it. Any Helsinki anons have any ideas?

Some lasers have the potential to penetrate glass. We know there's a window.

it means you are dumb and cant click the "go to live" button

Well, perhaps I was wrong...

dug through the stream api architecture
deobfuscated ip of stream origin

Continent: North America
State/Region: Massachusetts
City: Boston
Latitude: 42.3159 (42° 18′ 57.24″ N)
Longitude: -71.0559 (71° 3′ 21.24″ W)
Postal Code: 02125

Exceptional, reporting for duty

We got a google doc going for all the info we have about HWNDU right now.
docs.google.com/document/d/1nYtmJVgiKP1fTVj_VDv3aADAtO3CvRIF6FKMOzOkUQg/edit?usp=sharing

It's probably in Hellsinki, shia's "art" trio consists of him, turner and Nastja Säde Rönkkö. Rönkkö is based in Hellsinki, so since shia's incompetence rendered him useless, it's tied to her

ALL THE INFO WE HAVE SO FAR
docs.google.com/document/d/1nYtmJVgiKP1fTVj_VDv3aADAtO3CvRIF6FKMOzOkUQg/edit

it's here:

Address:15-17 Romsey St, Boston, MA 02125, USA

Rönkkö also works in London. Kiasma museum could potentially host the flag. I'm a skogsfinne but some Helsinki user should check it out.

Provide proof, bump

anybody near this address, search for evidence

Show your work.
Can anyone verify this?

doubt it, pretty low end residential

Any Boston fags in here?

>worth millions
>rent unsuspecting project apartment for pocket change
>no one would suspect it

check the outgoing network requests.

Except autists on Sup Forums

Feasible, it makes our jobs much more difficult if that's the case.

We need a new angle, if we get numbers for the Foundation for Art and Creative Technology, museum of the moving image, any other known supporters (Serpentine Gallery if real)? Then I can give them a call or better yet call + email from work claiming to want to be a sponsor

Work at a mid sized multinational bank, is the kind of gay shit we sponsor so it is believable, would take a few days back and forth on email and call but could narrow down the location to a specific gallery /city

does the stream have sound? i'm not hearing anything.

This

that's a negative

kek bumps this thread

Are we certain? Anyone feel like driving down Romsey st and laying on the horn?

Some other fag pulled out the coordinates of this place: 790 Stierlin Ct Mountain View, CA. It's a gas station near some major tech companies like google
>IP based location is rough at best
>stream likely comes from multiple servers
There's likely a server complex near that place in Boston

Try it just for good measure

>>stream likely comes from multiple servers
it does not. you can verify this yourself by analyzing the GET requests. they request are to the same IP

the flag is darker now

for new ppl who cme

Rachael White, Fundraising and Development Manager on 01517074448 [email protected]

I've got this for FACT, who are currently running the project. Ideally if any anons know how to set up an email account so it looks like company name . com please share tips, I am willing to do this with my real name just for shits and gigs but obviously the risk is fairly high so ideally we can work round that.
Please noone sperg out and hate spam her, I will get in touch early in the coming week and report back to u guys on any progress

Current battle plan:

Call on the phone, use the name of people I know in corporate affairs / HR, discuss broad level how we like the project because muh globalisation. Don't ask any dangerous questions

Follow up email, give some details about us including contact info etc. Slip the killer in here and ask if they can send us any information about the project, like a prospectus so I can pitch it to senior management

Hopefully this will blow it, if not I will do a follow up call and just ask.

Any thoughts or advice please let me know

Also inb4 "its on the internet now they know", a Liverpool art collective is not going to be spying on pol. They will realise afterwards though, hence the preference for hidden email