This is your mascot, Sup Forums. This is the "man" you will be jumping through endless mental hoops to defend...

This is your mascot, Sup Forums. This is the "man" you will be jumping through endless mental hoops to defend. This is the face of your "movement."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wUn3CrSEJ7Q&t=71s
dailycaller.com/2017/06/05/crowds-on-demand-provides-clients-with-fake-protesters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like his hair

After this disaster of a "Unite" NO city will allow these losers to assemble in their limits.
Forever BTFO

The thing about inbred nazi scum is, they are incredibly stupid. So eventually they will do stupid shit like this that discredits their whole movement. It is inevitable that stupid people will keep making stupid mistakes, making them look stupid.

Too bad it wasn't a planned attack.

A simple case of lefty chimps attacking a car and the driver panicking.

>This is your mascot, Sup Forums.
No thats pepe
>This is the "man" you will be jumping through endless mental hoops to defend.
Na he's a jew mate let him rot
>This is the face of your "movement."
His mum is a jew mate, one of your tribe

See It's wasn't an attack.

no video of the car being attacked, unfortunately

>Source: your ass

lol look at those dick suckin lips

shill

nice narrative you got there it would be a shame if facts got in the way of it after the video was found in higher resolution

self defense against communist aggression

Whether it was "planned" or not doesn't have anything to do with my post.

This inbred retard is the face of your "movement." This is the guy you will be reaching to make excuses for. How does that make you feel?

There is; in the rear video, you can see someone hit the car prior to him accelerating

Police said it wasn't an attack

do you have video? I've been looking everywhere

so what about those high res enhance images of armytard driving?

what?

you're both saying it wasn't premeditated

And you have no source at all.... Hmm really activates my almonds.

go back to cnn

It's gotta be a lot of hard work to stay as retarded as you do every day. You should take a break every now and then, it looks exhausting.

damnit don'tcha just hate when that happens?

>literally shows someone hitting the car before anyone is hurt

There is now. He will be acquitted.

its a jew

try again zog

Shut up faggot.
All you know is some kid from out of town ran over people. You don't know why. It's likely he was lost and you communist fucktards beat on his car because it's nicer than anything you own. He got scared, stepped on the wrong petal, and and had to leave because of your violent behavior.

Only the local judge, and his gods get to judge him. You're just talking out your butthole.

it makes all the difference. if he was attacked he can get off

clearly not, if you were here for more than the first 10 minutes of your shill shift you would have seen it by now. A reporter on the scene also reported that things were being thrown at the car and that even the police don;t think it was malicious.

I don't have to defend him. I just think what he did was pretty cool.

He a good boy, dindu nuffin!

post video please

See Someone literally hits the car before anyone is hit

How about we wait for the trial and testimony

>criminalize peaceful assemble of white

that means the next time we assemble, it won't be peaceful

>fatfaced
>still a manlet
>kissless virgin incel neet
>took the car mummy bought him for being a good boy and ran people over in a fit of autistic rage
>will spend the next 30 years of his life getting assraped by niggers
precicely Sup Forums desu

meant for

can you post video?

See

there is other footage of Antifa attacking other random cars before this incident even took place as well. It's 100% Antifas fault and I hope they are charged with the death.

Roofie didn't stick and neither will this faggot shillblue.

>Our guy

Prove it

can you post it?

Seek help.

lol he is already accelerating into the crowd and someone threw water at the car in shock. if he was triggered by that kind of "attack" maybe he has PTSD from his six weeks in the big boy fighty army rotc

oh and I forgot
>THAT FUCKING HAIRCUT

thx

truth

That's the funny thing.

The "left" are responsible for the death of the woman.

Good old fake news.

GAS GAS GAS
youtube.com/watch?v=wUn3CrSEJ7Q&t=71s

Read the post again you massive faggot.

this your mascot leftie, you will be jumping through endless hoops to defend this degenerate eunuch

lol, niggers and commies splatter good

it would just be nice to have video instead of heresay

Nope. Watch the full video.

He slows down before the crowd
Guy hits it
He speeds up

>Someone literally hits the car before anyone is hit

Yes, as he drives his car towards a crowd full of people, someone smacks the back of his car. This doesn't help your cause in any way, but i am getting a kick out of watching dozens of idiots on Sup Forums turn into defense attorneys for this inbred retard. Keep up the good work.

just post video if you have proof

Wew faggots, what happened to the 'b-b-but the driver was black!' spin you dipshits were trying to use?

You retards are spinning so hard you might just start hovering.

nobody said that, I assumed muslim at first

It's already posted schlomo

kikes confirmed as neurotic psycho bloodsuckers

Watch the full video.

He accelerates down the street but it slows down before the crowd

The dude hits it

He then accelerates again

They won't, the entire media already went out of their way to blame all the evil white supremacists who weren't even there anymore for it. Again, this is just another incident in where commies and BLM terrorists got away with murder and then turn around and play the victim

hahaha he was at the march w his dumbass larp shield. he knew what he was doing. he was the last car for a block and could have turned around if he was getting triggered by the scaaaaary antifa hippies. what kind of cuck gets triggered by hippies?

literally who?

Multiple people said that. Nice try.

They also tried blaming a random nobody called Joel.

Go directly to jail.
Do not pass go.
Do not collect $200.

You piece of shit racist! That''s what you get!! Was it worth it? Your hate for your freedom?
hahahahahahah

>WOW WAS HE LITERALLY DRIVING HIS CAR DOWN A ROADWAY?

lol he smacks his car with a hoodie

He won't go to jail.

The people that attacked the car might, though.

I've watched the video. The fact that you are still attempting to explain this away is hilarious. I don't even think an attorney would advance this embarrassing of an argument, but hopefully Fields kills himself before we even have to find out.

It was a sign.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/05/crowds-on-demand-provides-clients-with-fake-protesters/
If you’re looking to stage a march or rally and need fake protesters to legitimize your cause, a company now exists solely to provide you with as many actors as you require.

Crowds on Demand provides its clients with people who will form protests, flash mobs, rallies, paparazzi events and other inventive stunts. The company serves every major U.S city, metro area and small city, and executes clients’ specific plans or provides strategies for more general plans.

He's a fucking polak too. God damn slavs, you subhumans ruin everything.

>This is the face of your "movement."

Bowel movement more like.

Typical dumb americans wanking themselves into a frenzy over their beloved Nazis when Comunism is the answer to all your problems.

that's a shirt hiding a bat you dolt

>should I stop and turn before I kill someone?
>nah, it's their fault for blocking the street
I mean, I would love to see how this plays out in court but the guy is doing time regardless.

It is really funny how PISSED antifa are that they cant post pictures of them punching people with out a video of their protest getting run over showing up.

>It was an accident!
>It was a false flag!

The level of desperation to defend this guy is hilarious. You cucks went from " nice job kill the commies 1488" to "he a good boy he dindu nuffin" real quick.

Anyway, does anyone have the archive link to his facebook profile? That shit is pure gold.
>God Emperor Trump images
>"Pool's closed"
>"CIA cannot defeat weaponized autism"
>Pepe/Wojak

lol, the best bit was when those baseball bat wielding eunuchs hit the rear end of the car like a girl and nearly got squashed into the pick up truck as he reversed out, well done to the lad taking out so many of them in the first instance.

As a leaf I feel that everyone wants to know what I think.
Ahem.
First of all this guy looks like his eyes are way to close together like he was spawned as a joke character from fallout.
Secondly he looks Romanian and as we all know gypsies arent human let alone white.
Thirdly, i, condemn this attack because it is sand-nigger teir shit, also he might be a Jewish Manchurian candidate that has been programmed through degenerate music, and television, to suddenly go into a bloodthirsty blood rage at any point his trigger word is activated, to defame the alt-right.

Well done annon, your 9001 hours in paint will not go in vain. Get this co Cochran ASAP.

You keep making threads acting like we might be embarrassed by this.

More white rammings!

So, you admit he wasn't moving fast before the car was hit? Because that's what the video shows.

He then accelerates and swerves to the right around the crowd. Then takes off.

The only people to blame here are the ones that attacked the car.

2 videos thus far show antifags hitting the car with bats before he speeds it, and they're very audible hits

>shills will ignore this
>shills will move the goalpost and try to say this guy didn't have the right to travel on a public road while an unregistered demonstration took place there

James Alex DO IT AGAIN!

not him, the two cars have different paint

I'll pay for a helicopter ride.

He doesn't really slow down because the brake lights don't come on and he's going downhill. Any reasonable person driving toward a crowd down a hill would have been braking well before that guy hit his car.

where? I'm just seeing the normal videos

>The "man" who destroyed our movement

Not an argument. Barely a sentence. Seek education.

#swoleleft

Here you go, friend.

No, he's definitely going to jail. You should start planning out your delusional point about how he'll get off on appeal, and then when that fails, you can pretend you never defended him in the first place.