WOAH WOAH WOAH HOL UP HOL UP A SECOND

Is this picture proof that this kid didn't do it?
>The car that allegedly hit commies has a RACING STRIPE although it is dark and not very noticeable.
>It is clearly visible though and would be prominent in the second picture.
>Not sure about the rainbow shit

Other urls found in this thread:

moproauto.com/dodge-challenger/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

>Putting Cunningham stripes on a car in the wrong colors

He deserves to hang for his crimes.

It will be hard to untangle the motives of the Charlottesville driver.

Bump, this is interesting

agreed senpai

i thought this was obama commenting on the recent happening and i'm almost flipped the fuck out

BUMP BUMP BUMP this needs to be discussed!

It wasn't him, he is being falsely accused and will most likely be thrown in jail for life.
Only kek can save him now.

the protesters are at fault for not organizing a legal assembly, normally you close the street off when you march, otherwise it is a public roadway

I smell commies.

is it so hard to have your car painted because you didn't like a part of it? jesus fucking christ. it costs like 200 dollars

This isn't the 70's anymore. A paint job on a car like that could easily be a grand or more.

maybe he had a JOB!!!! if you could afford to buy a used sports car for 25k or more, you can afford a fucking paint job

big league bump

my 1st post on Sup Forums. pls go ez if i post something retarded. but i noticed that the tint visor could also be different

Look at the headlights, silver backing vs black backing

Has he made any statements yet? Pleading innocent or anything? No manifesto?

The Right is full of WHITE NATIONALIST DOMESTIC TERRORIST!!!

This whole thing stinks of cia niggers.

I'm not sure if tint works when the windows broken.

not the same car

Just pretend you've been here forever. The more independant logical thinkers putting eyes on this material the better. I think their is fuckery afoot. I'm gonna buy some ammo next payday lol.

nobody cares retard

It stinks of niggers like Pic Related.

>A paint job on a car like that could easily be a grand or more.

Try about $2-4k for professional job.

>so thin it's barely noticeable
>follows the contour of the hood
> same color as his shirt
that could easily be a reflection.

Seriously, the 'helicopter crash' was too timely to be coincidence.

ur missing the point.

the actual SHAPE of the tint visor is different. one the left, it CURVES, on the right its STRAIGHT

i could see this clip over and over again. fucking stupid retards swarming the car from behind and then gets rekt!

Ur a fucking retard m8

>that could easily be a reflection
wrong, you can see the reflection on the hood of the car, that has nothing to do with the paint job.

HAS ANYONE HEARD HOW TALL HE IS YET?

It's the broad vertical stripe, not horizontal. Look at the OP pic again, the car on the left is a lighter gray with a dark stripe down the hood (a few inches to both sides of the logo). Car on the right is all dark gray and has no stripe down the hood.
OP isn't talking about the horizontal line across the joint in the front.

Chryslerfag here, Thats a decal you can apply yourself. still ~$200 though

How does nobody notice the missing racing stripes?

No more than 5'8 for sure

Apparently autists have never heard of PAINT JOBS!

How did the nigger with red shoes get into that one photo if he was sitting on the pickup? Did he have a similarly dressed twin?

Yeah but did the sheriff release his height yet? If he's tall that guy in the pic leaning over the charger might not be him.

That's called elevation nigger.

One part is 5 cm above the rest, with the shadow it looks darker in the right pic

Good eye user, we need to know more about the helicopter as well. What did they see from above that would get their chopper and footage destroyed?

I own an auto glass shop. The tint would remain in place no matter how bad the windshield is broke. It's laminated. Not tempered like the back glass. Maybe the windshield was replaced after 2015. The car in the wreck has no tint, that curve is actually called the 3rd visor frit. It's a dot matrix to help keep sun out of your eyes when ur 2 headliner visors are folded down

Do you not see the broad dark gray racing stripes on the other car?

He's talking about the thick darker stripes you mong

He moved.

insanely i intrigued by this

so if the damage report shows no windshield replacement????

but they are 2 different tint visors, correct?

You do realize that racing strips are just stickers that you can buy direct from Dodge for a couple hundred bucks, right?
moproauto.com/dodge-challenger/

Both cars however do have the same aftermarket rims, KMC Rockstars to be exact which cost north of $1k.

These are most likely the same car.

holy fuck look how cool that kid is. i'm actually shocked he's not wearing an ICP shirt and shouting whoop whoop while taking his kid's welfare money

Sup Forums you owe this kid an apology. Own up to it. This time Sup Forums was not right.

The shipped one on the right also does not have DRL hence the louvers. Left despite missin the bumper has wiring attached to the drl &no louver cover.plus windshield is different

Sorry I was referencing the picture in post which clearly shows that each car has the same aftermarket wheel kit.

Sorry cunt make sure your vehicle gets registered after you sell it next time.

yeah, but when in that video did he have the possibility of being on the driver's side of the pickup?

There is no date being given on the picture. Others have also mentioned the VIN coming up with an accident in 2015. You strip vinyl and logos before doing a repaint. It's entirely feasible that the pinstripe was stripped, or the hood just replaced, and the car repainted to a non-factory color. I had an aftermarket kit installed and professionally painted when my Mazda got rear-ended, and insurance still paid for everything minus the deductible. The aftermarket parts were cheaper than factory, so the insurance company didn't care... saved them a couple hundred bucks and I got the bumper cover I wanted.

Feasible at least. This could be a false flag to keep the scent off the truth as well, by giving a false lead. It's worth looking into, but be cautious of those spreading this info around. The enemy walks among us.

not all white people

>Implying pol is ever right

After he hit the ground.

Windshields are a comprehensive claim. Not collision. They don't show up on a history report. Also. Most people have $500 deductible so they end up paying out of pocket. That's about a $300 windshield. The hood striping and windshield are definitely different. But like I said. He may have replaced the windshield and not re tinted the top shade. And someone said it was wrecred in the history report between the two pictures time frame. I have not verified that claim. And the history report should denote if the collision was back front or side impact to justify repainting the hood stripes.

Fag and fagger

Wait nevermind. I'm thinking of the earlier lead who ended up not being the guy.

Man rockstars are hideous wheels

Anyone been able to get a carfax on that dodger?

Sorry for laughing, but those guys who started attacking it from behind are retards.

Someone bring up a picture of Joel's car. If it has stripes too, then we have a problem.

He should be executed for such hideous rims. As well as his crimes of course.

good point.

and i know the claim ur talking about. ive seen it and i think it said damage was to the rear, almost certain.

> Implying (((Richard Spencer))) isn't cointelpro just like (((Mike Enoch))) from (((TheRightStuff)))

You need to do some more homework nigger.

Every day he comes closer to his final form: the human egg.

Only a crowd of autists wouldn't think of the the possibility that he posed for a pic with another challenger a few years ago because... he wanted a challenger and liked that one.

Later on he bought one with a racing stripe.

Are you fucking kidding me mate.
It's the reflection from his red T-shirt

Very possible. Good work.

Anyone comparing this to muslim terrorism is retarded, muslim terrorist always attack on planned events or sidewalks, this wasn't a planned event you can't just block some road because you feel like it.

How about the split racing stripes vs solid matte blackout.?

Really? Nobody has a good clear image of joels car to see if it has stripes??

also, one car is matte black the other is shiny gray

I came here to say this.

bump

LIARS

Why would the heli be able to confirm a false flag?

He can't "make sure" it gets registered after he sells it. The buyer can do what ever they want, buy it and part it out on ebay and never register it again. Still trying to rationalize picking on a kid.

It's just the hood that is matte in the old pic. Not the whole car

how difficult would it be to reverse at 30+mph using only rear view mirror? any1?

this guy looks fed

That’s probably the easiest part to change on a car. However, the rest is just a different car.

I can’t imagine he bought a matte black one, then decides to get a dark grey metallic painting just to wreck it.

Well fed.

Kek is not a benevolent god, he will be unjustly trow in prison for the lulz of us all

kekerino

All this conspiracy shit is to discredit everyone questioning Antifa's narrative. The "attack" was a tragic accident caused when Antifa swarmed a man's car and he panicked and tried to flee the mob.

Chasing down fanciful truther/sandyhoax-tier conspiracy shit instead of pressing that it was an accident caused by Antifa is a distraction.

Watch the video the car lost a few parts at the crash. Probably just fell off

wrong stupid. u look at all variables, all facts, all possibilities. once evidence is gathered, u establish a conclusion. not the other way around fuckstick. not saying ur wrong tho.

He got shit added to it. Get over it dumb ass.

It was still just an accident. Like the Red Ban before him.

Yes he can if he's not a retard.

Stripes are usually just high quality vinyl decals that can be applied/removed at any time.

This is idiocy.

>The "attack" was a tragic accident caused when Antifa swarmed a man's car and he panicked and tried to flee the mob.

Why didn't he just reverse out instead of driving forward? He had no problem reversing out after he hit the cucks. His lawyer better cover this if he plans to survive court. He didn't gun his car a few feet, he drove down a long ass road at high speeds and crashed into people. The only thing that doesn't make sense with it being intentional is how slow he went, I think they said he was going around 40 mph but that car could have easily gone faster and done more damage.