THE NEXT BATTLEFIELD IS IN FLORIDA

Is this time going to be different after all the shit that went down in Charlottesville?

bump, niggers can keep getting it their way

>Signed
>Kent Fuchs

yo Florida boy here. I got a friend whos going to UF...... Yeah that's about it AMA about florida and shit

I like how they sound so disappointed that they're forced to uphold the 1st amendment

Universities in a nutshell
[spoiler]sucks that I now work in one, but their employment offer and benefits were too good to give up[/spoiler]

>Kent Fuchs

This will be very interesting to see as UF houses a lot of liberals and takes in many non-citizens, free of charge thanks to US Taxpayers footing the bill.

No matter how well it's self-policed they'll just plant an attack anyway. Just stop apologizing and be the strong horse.

>I go to UF
Oh this should be good. So many niggers and sjw faggots here.

>Is this time going to be different after all the shit that went down in Charlottesville?

yes, Florida's gun laws are fucking insane

if there was a time for a false flag this would be it, you can basically open carry and pop someone for saying "I'm going to kill you"

so....

words=getting shot in Florida legally

le gal ly

>Fuchs
>Kent Fuchs

Next time bring guns.

God fucking damnit Why did it have to be my college?

>Fuchs

Should notify in tigerdroppings.com
Some Louisiana footballers might show

Open carry is illegal here. We tried to legalize it though.

Please do one in Louisville, Kentucky :(

Theres tons of negros and antifa here, but also a massive amount of red blooded americans.

I WANT TO FIGHT DAMMIT

how do we take this cia nigger down for good

Because you've been chosen to smash commie skulls with tiki torches.

>preach tolerance
>practice intolerance

Come to Winnipeg MB

The army will probably shut the whole of Florida down to prevent racism

Are you the alligator raping Florida man I heard about, or just related to him?

They're slowly spreading
>UNF has a BLM rally
>news cameras there
>its literally just white people filling up the campus green
>only like 3 blacks there
>then they find some random guy to interview
>they don't even show it, just say he had some strong opinions and mute the interview
Haven't heard much from FSU yet so maybe that's still untainted

You'll get your chance user, KY is trying to bait us by taking their own confederate statues down in response to VA

Shits going to be a little different in a stand your ground state. I am from Gainesville FL and will be going to this event.

OH GOD YES ITS AT UF.

I've got about 25 I can have show up, mostly Viet and D/storm/shield vets.

Build a grassroots through going to neglected towns like Louisville Kentucky and have rally but also start legitimate businesses there to expand the hive.

>Kent Fuchs
No wonder he's a butthurt lefty

>September 12th

Just had to pick one of the worst days for this right? Only thing worse would be September 11th

Start looking for craigslist paid gigs for crowds on demand.

They don't want too many parallels for another government sponsored act of terrorism

>condemns all forms of hate
doesn't condemn Antifa, hmm

Gainesville is a college town filled with a bunch of white kids, but it's actually very dangerous and ghetto infested outside of the university.

It's also a few hours away from Jacksonville (one of the highest murder rates in the south).

>libshit sister goes to UF and was complaining about this over Kikebook

This gon b gud

foreshadowing

>antifa gonna get national guarded

>words=getting shot in Florida legally
>le gal ly

No. Are you a fucking moron?

why do these "battlefields" only occur in the spookiest states?

Great. Alt right and national guard here who goes to uf. I'm not kidding. Wat do?

checked, its fred fuchs all over again

This user knows whats up. I used to get alerts all the time on my phone about some nig robbing students near campus, then it started on campus. Theres also a prison iirc a little north and a lot of them get out and head down here.
>sister goes to UF
post pics. I'll fuck the libshit right out of her.

>Fuchs

That guy is only 24?!

hmmmm.. who could be behind this?

I'm only a little bit away from UF. Wat do Sup Forums?

i'm just wondering when it's going to become an armed protest...worked in bundy ranch.

>message of intolerance and hate
They just want to be left the fuck alone!

>all expenses paid
Hm........

Richard Spencer? You mean that unsorted kike?

Do you think it safe to sell hot dogs or popcorn outside the event? Or will people ruin my table stand?

no but my friend(not the friend that's at UF) knows the family of the guy it's pretty fucked

This guy..

Check and see if the local city government is run by Democrats or Republicans, if it's Democrats the police will be given a stand down order and people will get hurt.

>Wanting a supremacist march in a 20% black city.
Only if it happens at one of their members ranches. Most of the "nationalist" protestors where from elsewhere which is the same way zionist funded terrorist groups operate.

He's lying. We're all related in Florida.

FSU has its SJWs too like any school. They never had some huge rally that I knew of though.

Going to UF was the biggest redpill my moderately liberal friend ever took. They said it was filled with "people who didn't deserve to be there" and that it felt like a diploma factory to keep their sports programs alive. He came out of there a moderate conservative. It may not seem like much, but someone going from "Bush lied, thousands died" to "affirmative action is shit" is pretty life changing.

I thought you were talking about the video game. I was like man fuck, don't tell me it's another Hardline

>Underlings fighting underlings
>Not going for leaders
Holy shit both sides are fucking stupid

Can relate. Left my very wealthy, nice area of SW Florida to the redpill that UF is was quite the experience.

hey user I'm going to UT soon is it bad there?

don't stand in the street user

I live in the Tampa Bay Area.

What should/could I do? Where do you want me?

Wait until we can more accurately gauge how much of a shitshow this will be. Don't want to show up in riot gear if Antifa isn't planning anything.

Do it in Jax instead, I want to loot the bodies.

happy 813 day

>THE NEXT BATTLEFIELD

Do you have a Dodge Charger?

Not sure man. I have my suspicions though because it's a private school in a leftist city.

Will be in Orlando at that time?

Is it safe to wear my MAGA hat?

You'll be fine on the the street during the day. Make sure you're not alone/in a sketchy area at night though.

you UF niggers have some real backbone. you're finally taking back that libshit hellhole.

t. 2014 grad

Yes. Orlando and the general UCF area is mostly repub. Certain "white" parts are Libby, but don't let anyone give you shit. When you coming down and where you staying? Always fun to find Sup Forumslocks in the wild.

Not just Fuchs, but Kent Fuchs

Kent Fuchs
Cant Fuck

Why? What's going on?

It will be the exact same in that the authorities and antifa will work in concert to shut it down as much as possible, through violence, intimidation, and corruption in government

>until we can more accurately gauge how much of a shitshow this will be

I can tell you that.It's gonna be a goddamn disaster. They always are. People are gonna protest, and both sides are gonna get angrier and angrier. Nobody will here the other out, fights will break out, people will get hurt or even killed on both sides, the right will blame the left, and the left will blame the right, and everything will be as it has always been.

I give them tons of credit for abiding by the first amendment.

Spencer is a fucking meme though and delegitimizes the right. If you hold race realist views, shut the fuck up about them. Vote how you will vote, but being open about these things is NOT going to help you.

Just doing the usual tourist shit with wife and kids but I do want to venture out a bit and see some other sights.

Are there any good shooting ranges? My daughter is only 8 so I don't know if she'd be allowed to have a go.

>nobody will here the other out

hear.

First 2 weeks of September. Staying on Universal Boulevard. Kids have no idea, they think they are going to Portugal

>Florida us stand your ground laws

Wew this gonna be good

taking them to disney?

Might as well try

Spencertalks don't usually garner that much of a hysteria. Some, sure. But remember the last time the biggest deal was a giant carrot.

lad we've already heard enough from the left. They openly declare they want to destroy our institutions, destroy "whiteness," and end the white race "by any means necessary." Those sorts of things can't be tolerated or compromised on.

I've never lived there, but I've visited a few times. If you're with your family, no one is going to fuck with you. I imagine there are plenty of gun ranges there. There's no law precluding her from shooting, but the individual ranges may have different policies. My gut tells me it'll be fine though, and it's easy enough to give them a call to check.

When?

>Are there any good shooting ranges? My daughter is only 8 so I don't know if she'd be allowed to have a go.
Perfect age. Make sure you let her have a go with a full retard Uzi.

They had one at pikeville a few months ago, why didn't you go?

Well 727 here actually but hail to victory nonetheless

10-4, standing by

Negative, Ford Taurus. Ford is more appropriate anyway haha

yeah same I wouldn't be surprised plus a lot of SJWs are coming from the northeast from what I have observed.

Orlando is filled with red scum and coal burners. They openly wave antifa and anarchist flags at the soccer games

Florida is where jews go to retire.

WEW

Yea we are booked in for all that normie stuff but I'd like to do some stuff we can't do over here like fire an automatic weapon and go out to the Everglades and see some alligators.

Wifey has no problems with the kids shooting guns.

>tfw floridian
this is gonna be good

>Florida
Please please please please please....

after what happened yesterday it will probably gather a large crowd, expect a Berkley 2.0 with antifags fucking it up as always

It's happening all over. Lads lock and load.