Why do they want whites to die so bad?

Are they just jealous of what we have, and think they deserve it? That we were just given it? We worked hard just to make it. But they want something for nothing and will strip everything we have so they can get "their fair share."

We remind them of God.

Most likely demographic to resist control

> we worked hard just to make it

l0l ok there

Easier to blame other people than acknowledge ones own shortcomings and responsibilities.
Whites are empathetic by nature to others and this is taken advantage of.

Multicultural and multiethnic civilizations are inherently fractured and vulnerable to divisive ideologies and rhetoric. Human beings are inherently tribal and harbor distrust for perceived outgroups. You take these factors into account and introduce ethnic/ideological conflict and it can spiral out of control. This "fair share" point you touch on is important to our current situation because it speaks to the predominantly Marxist modern ideology that is the driving force behind the left's racial animosity.

why do whites believe they want whites to die so bad?

Im sorta drunk right now but ill try to explain. Its because as of now only whites are a threat to the Jew World order. Asians are too submissive, niggers are retarded, arabs are inbred, the third world countries are totally irrelevant, only whites stand a chance at destroying the Jews but whites have become too cucked and immaculate to stand up against them.

In a Democratic society the mob will always rule. Liberals will destroy the west and the legit right wingers are scarce compared to the lefties. Its practically impossible to unite all whites against the Jews in this era, Trump knows this, hence his focus on meritocracy. The best among best, regardless of race, gender, age, will rise to the top and crush the weaklings paving way to a meritocratic utopia.

White genocide? More like white suicide.

Jews always think whites are one Krstillnacht away from anuddah shoah, so they feel safer in multiethnic societies.

>asks a bunch of retarded loaded questions for easy replies
Good job now kys

>be white
>murder someone when things don't go my way

Why are whites so uncivilized when it comes to voicing their insecurities?

sad truth

Whites pose the biggest threat to globalists. Last time a small nation of whites stood up to the status quo it took an alliance of the other most powerful white nations on the planet years to stop them.

Unlike Canadians, we actually have work ethic and ingenuity. We created Capitalism and the free market. You guys have created nothing, except for the perception of Canada as weak and unimportant on the world stage. Go back to school, and get an education.

You're speaking to a chink, not a real Canadian

Kalergi plan. Whites fight back when pushed hard enough, so they would rather we were removed from the gene pool.

Let's see how that works out.

Sounds like a nignog thing to do.

Interesting times ahead friends. Let's watch!

Yes. Imagine every race as neighbors in a neighborhood. Whites are the ones who work hard, and have the hot wife and many kids, and still have money left over to get a boat and an RV.
The other neighbors who don't care to work hard, or do things the right way, look on that neighbor and treat him as if he has to share his hard work with you, and if you don't want to give your hard work up, that neighbor is going to mess with your livelihood.

/thread

I swear to God they enjoy their persecution. Every time it happens they capitalize off of it and gain even more power.

It's about time for another shoah, and I think they know it's coming. I don't think they realize how bad this next one's going to be.

Good luck Jewbros. You're going to need it. Shalom and all that.

Well, I mean, Canada is more advanced AND younger. No wonder they piss you off so much.

A fun fact about Winston Churchill, in Churchill's Zurich Speech 19 September 1946 he speaks positively in regards to the Kalergi plan also commenting that President Truman is in the same boat.

sounds like niggers to me