The swole left has won this weekend!

Face it, sweeties, we're so much tougher than you Nazi weaklings, if you didn't use cars to attack, we'd have rounded you all up and put you in our liberal re-education camps like you deserve.

You're running scared, we are the bad-assets now.

Other urls found in this thread:

willyloman.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/charlottesville-attack-brennan-gilmore-and-the-stop-kony-2012-pysop-what/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This but unironically.

Hahaha I'm just waiting for the day you faggots actually try to pick a fight with right wingers on their own turf.

You tell 'me, komrade! Power to the people! Seize the means!

Time To Pay Up, White Scum!

didn't read lol

Kill whitey!!!

He made nothing of value and he ruins everything. Revolution now!!!

swole left

zomg no we would of totally pooped on you guys because we r better lol!!!!!

>Be leftist scum
>get crushed

pic related

Stop replying to bad roleplay.

Just stop.

Your own turf? What, your basement?

Expect to get run down in larger numbers in the future, ANTIFA cock licker

I've got a FCK NAZIS baseball bat, whatcha gonna do little white boy?

You're a disgrace to the communist party

Everywhere, faggot.

It's alright though, stay in denial.

>when commies don't have the police to protect them
Sit down son, you faggots will never do shit. You die in the streets like bitches, then come back with bike locks and get put in jail lmao. Fucking weak.

Communism is about killing whites, brother, never forget that.

I didn't actually see any confrontations where the left won. All footage I saw was right wingers chasing down or pushing back leftists and then you got run over with a car. The police are the only ones that did anything.

Communism is FUCKING WHITE you fucking faggot

Na, one of the Swollen Left is dead. Now fuck off fatty.

This is why they will never support you. Your useful idiots drive them into the rights arms even on a day like today when you should be winning them over.

>get killed and maimed
>LOL NAZIS ARE RUNNING SCARED!

>nobody in the "swole" left can even squat the fat bitch that got harpooned
Fucking lmao

Won?! WTF? Liberal camps? HAHAHAHA!!

You should consider suicide

> sweetie
> confirmed reddit-queer

WTF are you talking about? It's about ending white oppression and turning the nation over to our black brothers who are still enslaved. They earned this nation with their blood, sweat, tears, hard work and all the ideas that the white man stole from them. You're no communist, you're a poseur.

>He thinks that Nazism isn't an ideology of the left.

One of the greatest tricks far left thinkers ever pulled was convincing people that fascism was a right-wing idea.

>Attack and surround car
>Him hitting on the gas is now the greatest atrocity in human history and it was clearly premeditated & driven by anger and hate

k

so you gonna off yourself after you give back the land to the blacks, or let them fuck you up?

AY YO PREACH IT BROTHA

ALL THEM WHITEY GONNA NO WHATS IT LIKE TO BE HUNTED YOU FEEL?

COMMUNISM IS FUCKING LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>blacks
>hard work
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. The only thing funnier would be if a genuine commie who wasn't larping actually believed in this.

They will welcome me as a brother in the struggle for my efforts. Stop assuming that blacks won't embrace me when I help them gain power, they know who their allies are.

>alt-right / Richard Spencer
>not CIA

Why are Jews trying to start race war?

If you get killed by your enemies, you win

this nigga gotta be trolling, he can't be that dumb...

yeah... you little betas in the colleges these days are about to get stomped

Shut up, white boy. My komrades will line you up and fill you full of holes for your actions and words.

non whites only launch successful revolutions against other non whites. you don't have the intellectual capital.

gr8 b8 m8

swole

>Your words.
Muh feelings.

You grossly underestimate the power of REAL communism, not that crap that has been done half-assed.

The proletariat will rise and seize the means hand in hand with our black brothers in the struggle.

Here's your (you), you made me laugh

nope. jewish.

you jealous?

>When /I/ help them gain power

Cool white man's burden ya got there, racist.

one third of the free black men in New Orleans owned other slaves. white people were forced into indentured servitude for Life Time as well. the first black slave in this country was actually owned by another black person. blacks were better off 100 years after slavery than 30 years after welfare. communism attempts to make everybody a slave in the same way that blacks are slaves now.

nice try, faggot

willyloman.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/charlottesville-attack-brennan-gilmore-and-the-stop-kony-2012-pysop-what/

Ugh ... Fluck you cummie cum stards

The black man will kill you, just like they did to the leftist Boers. You deserve hell and will get it.

crush the left

the left did fucking win because of the larp reich cointelpro tards. Basically anyone who voted for Trump and is white is now associated with these idiots. All the leftists on FB are having a field day with memes. At this point the best contribution nazi nerds could do is so kill themselves.

More shill spam
Fuck off self hating white boy or shitskin

anti-sage

don't kid yourself. seriously for your own good. you're talking to somebody who's watched his entire family train with weapons their entire lives. I have soldiers all over my family some of them are green berets. you have no idea what you're getting yourself into and even if you get what it is you're after you have no idea how much it would actually suck. black people are Their Own Worst Enemy right now. the vast majority of blacks are killed by other blacks. they came at the overwhelming majority of interracial rape. they constantly blame their subpar grades on anything but they're bad study habits.

I say this with compassion: black people are in control of their destiny.

>sweeties

do you have any idea how many people are getting red pilled. people you would have never expected two years ago even a month ago are completely flipping. movies like The Greatest Story never told or moving around all over the place in underground Networks.

Whitewashed propaganda means nothing, try some REAL history for once.

Join the revolution and maybe we'll let you live.

people are getting red pilled on how juvenille and pathetic white nationalism is in America.

sorry kikeshtein, you can keep your (((history))) to your self.

you know the kkk only lynched about 3000 people. mostly for rape. 1/4 were white people. this seems to match current figures. really makes you think.

Our nation will submit to glorious communism soon, my brother, these knucklehead racists nazis just don't know it yet.

what a load of bullshit in this thread

you can keep saying that if you want. you just look like the ostrich with your head in the sand. oh wait that's your nose not a beak sorry.

> a literal Nazi trying to educate me on history

Nice try, but you know so little from your indoctrination of hate you missed out on real history.

There's a helicopter running, and it's waiting for you.

/thread

keep repeating yourself and you haven't even said anything. the sad thing is we can't even tell the communists from the pathetic Bots they use.

oh really please educate me Yagoda

>swole left

All you did was get right-wing white male police to prevent us from rallying.

Antifa couldn't do shit to stop us on their own. We had dudes with assault rifles walking-around.

When you are commie and you need to meme that you are swole and strong.

they aren't even betas. they are modern day Maenads. drunken, sick whores.