Charlottesville

Someone died for no good reason. You fucking faggots better fucking relax. Liberals and conservatives are two sides of the same coin. This is some fucking blue pilled shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotte.craigslist.org/tlg/6253308843.html
youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fat race mixer died. Nothing of value lost. Pls press S to spit on.

You dumbasses are looking like Antifa when they riot. This is not how you swing popular opinion

I know OP. Pol is seriously going down hill fast. This is fucking bullshit.

>it's another radical centrist thread

>radical centrist
Stop making this up user you retard.

spotted the radical centrist

S

Acting like the left never killed anyone months before we did. Gtfoh.

I'm tired of all sides. I'm tired of all protesters. Does not matter what you stand for... I don't have time for this shit.
Get a fucking job.

charlotte.craigslist.org/tlg/6253308843.html

S
I don't even care about her fucking nogs, I think she deserved it just for being there in the first place.

politics was always the realm of idiots unable to understand any real area of study, so they devoted their efforts attempting to peddal influence and amass power.
Sup Forums was always a shit board, because the subject matter has always been shit.

Well, the lefties shouldn't have attacked cars.

The death was on them.

>Comes to a board where people unironically wish for WW3 to start
>Cries that they don't give a shit about some fat cunt who died from being too fat to handle a little bump
Eh?

Hello :)

I saw this woman in pictures from the torch march. Do you know her?

>muh side v. ure side
you realize how petty and stupid this sounds? i'm not defending the msm for causing a shitstorm as they always do, but you're bringing nothing to the table.

HAHAHAHAHA

Fuck this fat pig.

The fact people like this exist is a shame. What a piece of shit world we live in.

>blocking the road

Is 'two sides of the same coin' supposed to convince me that I shouldn't actually prefer the side of the coin that I do prefer? In this analogy we're all on a coin, that coin has two sides, of course I'm going to prefer one side over the other unless they're the same and I have no choice or ability to change the characteristics of the sides.

Also,
>blue pilled
...getting real tired of the same boring phrases used in place of original thought.

>"it's literally impossible that someone on the right would ever hurt someone!!!!"

the fact that anyone thinks it's okay to hit people with a car just because they're blocking the road make me feel like Sup Forums would hit pedestrians, and even be proud of it, as if it weren't a crime.
if someone shoves you in a crowded hallway, and you respond by shooting them dead, not only would the argument of self-defense not apply, but there would be no way to justify your escalation of force.
maybe he fucked up and panicked and caused this tragedy, maybe not, either way he could have easily removed himself from the situation before all this shit.
nothing here can be justified in any way.

/r/ing vids/webms of the crash

not the meme ones, but the actual ones. I've seen two from different angles so far and I'm wondering if there are more

They attacked his car too. If someone attacks you in a crowded hallway, you are absolutely within your rights to shoot them.

>there isn't a difference between a harmless punch and outright murder

>if someone shoves you in a crowded hallway, and you respond by shooting them dead, not only would the argument of self-defense not apply, but there would be no way to justify your escalation of force.

I can apply and I can certainly justify the escalation of force in that scenario however it doesn't apply here and is out of place. Not sure why that's the analogy you went with as nobody shoved this guy, he was safe in his car and could've driven anywhere other than that street.

Way to miss the point entirely, leaf.

It's a crime to block the road, vermin

>harmless
>punch

>No good reason

There was a perfectly good reason for her death, that being martyring her for your cause. Fuck off.

>there's only two sides
>hating commies and nazis means we are centrist
>loving free market capitalism and america means we are centrist

How many levels of irony are you on my boy?

all sides are guilty. Trump is correct to say that.

Everybody on the street over this weekend is guilty. A person died yesterday. Her blood is on every protester in that city; all sides.

It cannot be justified. Politics is the problem. You people are the problem. Protesters are the problem.

I just want the FOREIGNERS OUT and you are waving the wrong flag so guess, what, I WANT YOU OUT TOO.

AMERICA FIRST.
ONE FLAG. ONE NATION. ONE PEOPLE.

they attacked his car while it was in motion troglodyte, that being said if someone throws a bottle at your car and you decide to run into them for it, you're at the very least guilty of manslaughter.
you are not entitled to shoot someone if they attack you in a hallway unless they've made it clear they are a threat against your life. also how much of a pussy do you have to be, you're in a metal vehicle weighing thousands of pounds, it's not even a competition.
yes, but i wasn't aware the capital punishment was the consequence for every crime.

youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4

Spread this

>false dichotomy

>Liberals and conservatives are two sides of the same coin.

Democrats and Republicans, hoss.

While I'm not a fan of the CIA killing Americans, I'm glad that fat nigger fucker is dead. Should have been more, desu

Now would be a really good time to initiate a nationwide purge in every city across America. Fuck the left, right, center, and elites. They all need to die a terrible lead inflicted death. We need to start more widespread chaos , and if Sup Forums wont do it, there is another group that will. And they are lying in wait.