When

Did you realize that Western culture is total, utter trash and completely irredeemable post-Reformation? Our only hope is that other cultures and civilizations can survive the American imperialist onslaught that tries to spread this poison globally...

only way out is through the jew

A while back now.

Yes, we need to undo the leftist and Jewish poison that was poured into our culture. What is your point?

How do you do this though if (as I have come to believe), the Jewish problem is a genetic one?

user do you realize that your pic is actually dissing Arab women and praising Angelina Jolie?

Make them go to Israel.

jesus christ why

Because goys can't have nice things.

>even their buildings have noses

What does Angelina Jolie adopting another dark child have to do with anything?

Youre fucking nuts

Yes
>translation: Angelina jolie is living the life of refuges, and arab singers are living the life of crazies (it rhymes in arabic)

Because they like to rub it in our faces.

We can't do that without getting violent and every time you try to pull the Jewish leech from your body he attacks you economically.

This image is pretty accurate and really made me think (srs, no memes)

OP clearly didn't realise that though.

holy fuck, this triggered me, gas these fucking kikes already

Exactly. Modern western society is beyond salvation. (((They))) have set things in motion centuries ago and poisoned fundamental aspects of our culture.

When people here say "going back to traditional western civilization" I really hope they mean at least 300 years ago, before the (((French))) (((revolution))). If you want to be really hardcore you should go back at least 2000 years ago, before the european culture start being poisoned by semitism/mercantilism.

You know that picture is a lie when you realize woman on the right is not in burca.

How is western culture bad?
>long life span
>masses of shit to purchase
>technology
>women are happier and free, plus birth control
>men are happier too as sex is easy

If you really love Muslim, Traditional/NatSoc, or Commie culture, then you should fuck off to Iran, North Korea, Syria, and Venezuela. Countries that are behind all the problems in the world right now and need to be removed.

also I know a former muslim girl. she said that muslims have small dicks and are shit in bed lol]

suppose that's why they have insecurity over their women xd jealousy, you see. something men get when they see women.