Nigger american here, you mean you weren't just trolling this entire time, Sup Forums? What happened?

Nigger american here, you mean you weren't just trolling this entire time, Sup Forums? What happened?

Go home black man.

I am at home

The mighty continent of Africa awaits.

BASED BLACK MAN IN A TRUMP HAT

lol monkey man

Then i assume you're going back to yurop?

I'm not saying you should go back to Africa, but I will ask the question, what do you think it would be like if you did?

Japs tend to look a lot more like monkeys than blacks in my experience

There's some nice places in Africa, but I don't have any family there and my boyfriend is here as well. (I'm not gay, just a woman.)

I'm a red man, now get the fuck out.

That's a really pretty picture.
We outnumber you at least 4 - 1. Wealth-wise, brain-wise, fuggedaboudit.

What ever do you mean mr. melanin enriched gentleman?

LMAO oh in that case, stay on your plot and enjoy your diabetes, Whomp'em

Somehow I doubt you're smarter than me.

I'd scalp you but your probably bald.
How much did your wig cost?

was trolling yourself under a car part of your plan?

tits or gtfo

I thought we were just having a laugh about 1488 and being ironic. At least thats how i remember it starting.

I have dreadlocks, they're free.

The irony was made manifest

>I have dreadlocks
Well that's gross.

Can confirm. You save lots from not needing to wash it, bout an extra eighth a month.

Everyone starts their Sup Forums journey ironically. After all, everything posted here is a work of fiction.

They're actually pretty cute, thank you. Dreadlocks are top tier black girl hair.

White burger btfo

Ayyyyy

>nothing but troll responses in every thread
If you think the Jews have not already shut us down than it's hopeless.

And yeah OP I mean, white people built europe, and we built America. We tried letting minorities in but they infest ghettos, demand welfare, riot when welfare is threatened, and this is all made to seem heroic by Jew media so we are mad.

All I wanted was a white girlfriend, but Niggers were so cool buying clothes off of moms welfare and they had so much free time to develop their personalities while I was working hard being indoctrinated by the Jews.

In the same way my friends in the military are putting their lives on the line while their wives get fucked by black people all for the purpose of destabilizing the middle east for the Jews.

So there.

No they won't. You gotta send them home in body bags.

Lol true. That and I bulk buy shampoo.

I think the meme about "Acting like idiots attracts genuine idiots" was true. ironic posts brought in the real nu-reich

We're still breaking in the newfriends. Election traffic spike is still less than a year old. They are just now coming around to the jewish question. Give them time to learn about controlled opposition the hard way, and realize chaos resigns supreme here.

Why not try your hand at escaping the rat race, dude? That's what I'm gonna try to do. And i guess im a part of the problem because my boyfriend is white lmao.

I've never killed before. I'm not hard enough for my black brethren ;-;

I feel like they're usually underage b& or teens who have no friends to express this stuff to in real life.

>implying you mudslimes aren't gonna get gassed from East to West

DAY OF THE ROPE MEHTMET

ay hol up boi

so u be sayin we wuz trollin n shiet ???

heeeell no nigga, we finna do it yo, we ain't trolling, we in dis bitch, das rite nigga

muh dick

They want to kill you and burn your family

You really gotta work on that

There's enough individual whites i know that dont believe this for me to not worry about it just yet.

Tell that to the reds. They're genetically related to Europeans. This land is ours more than you realize.

>I feel like they're usually underage b& or teens
Big if true.

You think it's badly done ? I'm sorry, I'm not a native english speaker. I'll do it better next time. :3

LMAO i highly doubt a native american would identify with you. But whatever you need to convince yourself with.

I mean, look at the faces in the crowds there were so many youngins.

Its okay. Keep working on it.

actually that's not cute. *shivers*

To each his own.

We are tired of your race, simply. Africa is calling you home and stop using English, it is Cultural Appropriation from us

>canada
LMAO

>one person does something crazy
>his actions accurate represent masses of people
Nice broad stroke. You're smarter than this, don't be so dumb.

Real life happened. Do you somehow think the shit that gets pointed out and bitched about here isn't having an effect on our lives? This isn't a game. This is the end, if it is not turned around soon.

I don't even like Trump, I just love seeing Liberals crying all the time.

It's like watching a bunch of children in elementary school threaten an adult with physical violence, and watch them blindly punt away at his knees as he laughs.

They can't beat me because I'm not even playing.

>56%

I wonder what was going on in his head was a little more of my main point.

Partially. I mostly thought it was basement dwellers and social misfits with odd, edgy senses of humor. I knew there were a few who took it seriously, but they weren't really given any weight.

Being a spectator is usually fun. Its incredibly easy to sit back and laugh at people who operate on a sincere, albeit somewhat futile level.

No you are not.
In Africa you are a king, in Burgerland you are nothing.

>larper
LMAO

I honestly have no idea what either of these things mean in this context

America is all I've ever known, though. and i have my basic rights and the same opportunities that every other person has, essentially. I'm not oppressed. Why would i move to a new continent?