>black tinted windows
>seemingly no hesitation
>airbags don't deploy in fairly new car moving quite quickly
>Calm expression
>high-T military-tier facial structure resembling actual owner
>reverses full speed in a straight line for 1+ blocks and disappears
>drives off to a remote location
>apprehended out of sight
>suposidly pulled over by 2 black suburbans; made everyone go inside practically pulling guns on residents
>guy looked "middle eastern/tan" not ghost white
>bundled him into a suv really fast (wore skinny jeans)
>the white guy sitting beside a challenger in handcuffs where not the guy user saw get helped out of the car
>rainbow bottle on car originally later swaped to a black simple bottle
>fiery Hollywood explosion even though it fell through multiple trees
>no auto rotation even though the helicopter should have been high enough to do so
>Car registry states that the vehicle is supposed to have a sunroof
>11 hours before the identity is released
>Masonic number plate in the vehicle
>Guy being accused of guilt has several Jewish ties
>Only chopper in the area that could've verified what happened misteriously crashes - no good explanation given and being ignored by the media
>NY Times initially stated the suspect was 32, then "corrected" to 20: nytimes.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-protest-white-nationalist.html
>James G Field, the guy with ties to the Armed Services and similar facial structure, IS 32 YEARS OLD!!!: ohiohistoryhost.org/ohiomemory/oral-history/standing-together (ctrl+f "james")
>first couple threads about this subjetct were being instantly deleted and users were being banned

We need more info dumps such as pic related to help get new investigators in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zz965M2bcw
youtu.be/U2scaCF0Shg
youtu.be/UZjnAr-3nak
youtube.com/watch?v=_-0qJdP3XTI
skycladap.com/
numerologysecrets.net/numerology-1111-meaning/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE MEDIA IS FRAMING THE WRONG PERSON! THIS IS AN ELABORATE SCHEME TO FURTHER PUSH THEIR ANTI-WHITE POLITICAL AGENDA AND POSSIBLY HELP ESCALATING A CIVIL WAR
YOU GUYS ARE MEMEING THE PERSON (((THEY))) WANT YOU TO MEME, THIS IS WORLD NEWS NOW AND IT IS YOUR JOB TO FIND THE TRUTH!

>look for the original user who posted the pics
>look for what actually happened to the chopper
>look for info on the chopper
>look for the suspect's ties
>look for info on James G Field

We need to reunite our taskforce RIGHT NOW! The media shall NOT win! WE ARE ONTO SOMETHING HERE, START LOOKING FOR INFORMATION, RESEARCH, SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND EVERY PIECE OF DATA YOU FIND, WE ARE UNCOVERING THE TRUTH AND WE SHALL EXPOSE IT!

Can someone expllain this?

And this

reminder that he panicked after he was attacked with a deadly weapon (metal baseball bat)

he's going to get away with it

Any cameras between the start and end location?

Dem digits tho

Better pictures from the car before and after

damn never noticed that

We also need to investigate this more

Helicopters dont explode when they crash

that's VERY weird

where does the second plate pic comes from?

>what is fuel
>hiding location behind a reddit flag
swede, cuckman, poo, leaf, or (You)Kuck?

Easiest explanation is it's the same bottle, but with a rainbow sticker on one side and the bottle logo on the other.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zz965M2bcw
interview with his mom

what dumbass drives into a road full of people

scripted as shit

but the bottom inch or so are different colors one being a dark grey and the other being white

BUMPPPPPPPPP

it's very intriguing that this other car has almost the same plate number

what the fuck is even happening

>different liscence plate
>no spoiler
Hmm
/ourcar/ has stripes, his doesn't.

Fun fact about Helicopter crashes: Unless you are in a war zone, they don't explode in severe crashes.

youtu.be/U2scaCF0Shg
youtu.be/UZjnAr-3nak

This stinks to no end.

Could be lighting. It seems like an inconsequential detail that would've been easily avoided were it a false flag.

I think one of the biggest leads could be the drone footage. They were recording the cross street when the attack occurred.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_-0qJdP3XTI

As evidenced by the watermark, the company that the footage belongs to is called 'Skyclad Aerial'. They have a website here:
>skycladap.com/

That's just the lighting, notice the rest of the car has the same kind of color shift.

The easiest explanation were that people were throwing shit at his car, the first fell off and someone threw the second.

bump because jews did this.

Maybe they're vanity licence plates, and they mean something to the family.

The guy is the car is obviously the guy you're saying it isn't

See post Fuel is kept far from the combustion to turn a motor as opposed to a plane where the combustion is the lift.

Go look up helicoptor crashes. Tell me how many catch on fire. Then if you find some tell me how many caught on fire because some one was dicking around with explosives of flamable items.

Isnt that a photoshop of Paul Walker?

Armed forces and he gets discount for close to matching plates

please don't call them people

this shit is ISNANE

the helicopter happening is for sure intentional

get over it, whiteys btfo

No fucking way that helicopter saw anything. It was watching us while we were at McIntyre park from the north east. It was probably 10 miles away from the car when it got pulled over

Why didn't the drone flyers follow the car back? Is there any footage of any drone following it or no?

Kleen Kanteen is a good brand desu

check'd

Not that I know of
That's nothing special, newfag.

It's chrome nigger

they're clearly the same bottle, user

It would make it even more perfect for (((them))) for tumblr to be "raiding" Sup Forums for being white supremacists n shit, seeing as a rais would be super disruptive to any investigating actually going on about (((their))) mistakes.

bump

I haven't seen any drone footage of the Challenger, so I can't say if it exists.

The (currently available) drone footage was only used on NBC and related channels, and featured the Skyclad watermark.

>Unrelated
Can anyone ID the brand on this baseball cap?

The airbag and the ability the back out that fast in a straight line are suspect too.

Airbag sensors work by detecting a hit in the bumper. It can be disabled, by why would the owner do that. It may of been in an accident before, but no Sup Forumsocks have dug up any accident reports that would be so serious that it would set off airbags and get him a whole new hood, roof, and trunk. Also rear bumpers triggered no airbags. Not uncommon in minor hits, but he full speed railed 200lbs+ REEEEEEtards

Now for the driving backwards, if you have open road try this, drive in a straight line looking backwards as fast as you can. Try not to swerve. It gets really hard once you hit 15mph.
>Now try it again with a bashed in back windshield you can't see shit out of
Maybe his military training required him to know how to drive that fast.. But we don't know.

A lot of shit would have to mysteriously stop working at once. The coincidences are too much to accept the narrative of "Stupid racist who can't do anything right weaponized his car and knew how to remove his sensors for airbags, but was too dumb to take off his license plate and too poor to organize a 2nd car to get away"

The nose fits better. He was the driver you retards.

It looks like the guy in the car in this photo might have a mustache, don't know.

/POL IS BEING HIT HARD WITH THE PSYCH WARFARE

Why are you doing this when HWNDU is back?

A guy using Google Maps

why do you eat when you're hungry instead of going on a jog? Priorities m8

Interesting. The car should be at the impound, but whatever tests they do can be altered.

literally useless

The White race is dead and the Alt-Right WHITE NATIONALIST DOMESTIC TERRORIST killed it!!!

You ain't lying.
>Shills like no tomorrow
>With us or against us mainstream narative
>reCAPTCHA is now giving me captchas based on what I'm talking about almost as if they are saying "hey faggot, we know what you are saying"
>All search results are google rolling out their new guiding hand to bullshit services.

I didn't even care about this until no one seemed to be able to give a straight answer on what happened. Even MSM naratives have holes all over and their story keeps changing.
>My gf and I keep joking that it was the worlds shittiest block party. No one I know IRL is outraged or taking this as seriously as media outlets want them to... But people are taking the inconsistencies seriously...

So tired of this stupid fucking faggotry. ONE idiot runs into a group of people and now apparently we have to have a national discussion about the "toxic alt right" but consistent refugee rapes and vehicular assault apparently doesn't mean shit.

I know someone who trained with CIA and DHS on how to drive like that. The training was in the Alexandria area. It's practicing demolition derby and training to GTFO. I would find cameras of the path the car took and the helicopters path.

You kind of lost me when you mentioned Masonic numbers :/

jesus... This is tempting. I know people who can get a look at the car. However, this would put a target on my and other peoples heads if shit was found. I'm not willing to go that far to disprove a story thats already falling apart.
>Any C-ville fags wanna give it a crack. Should we pull CWC out of retirement?

>it's a hoax

Grow up. Take a second to ask yourself why it's always a false flag when you're forced to take responsibility.

this has all been debunked

numerologysecrets.net/numerology-1111-meaning/

Here's an interesting bit of information:

>In numerology, the number 1111 meaning is often considered to be something of a wake-up call.
> If you keep seeing 1111, the universe is sending you a very clear message: Pay attention.
>With 1111, the universe is sending a signal that an energy gateway has opened up for you. >The universe has acknowledged you, and wants you to be aware that help is on the way.

Free bump.

Here's what happened:

A beta male Sup Forums kekistan faggot got suckered into going to a white nationalist rally. He then rammed his car into a counterprotest. Then a bunch of other kekistan faggots came on Sup Forums to try justify him doing it by making up retarded conspiracy theories. The end. Go back to TheDonald, faggots.

It explains the vanity plates. Interesting, but not a main focus (there could be some dumb plausible deniability story behind it other than that). The car and the helicopter are priority #1.

How did this start again?

>two black teenagers were in the car
>then it was a known leftist
>then it was a jew

And now it's a CIA psyop. What's your next excuse going to be when this one gets debunked? Aliens?

Sure thing, shlomo

and then when the weekly snackbar attack inevitably happens they'll turn around and screech:

>NOT ALL MUSLIMS

The double standards put to work here are blatant and especially atrocious considering it's coming from people who boo-hoo about equality 24/7

I expect animals to act like animals. I expect whites to know better. And so should you, instead of crying about hypocrisy like a cuck.

This

check out the Dodge Ram logo on the first pic, then look at the second. Where's the large scrape?

I guess it was assumed that in 2017, white people were not overtly racist. You could almost say there was plausible deniability across the board.

Thank your WHITE SUPREMACIST leader and all that he has done to destroy your movement.

You literally have blood on your hands.

too many inconsistencies.
>helicopter crash
>government intervention against peaceful protesters
>peaceful protesters being herded towards their counter protester, making for a clash
on purpose i might add
>the driver was a jew

We keep mulling over stagnant evidence. There must be more footage being uploaded that is relevant.

Right. A government cover-up is way more believable than one of you retards getting rustled enough to ram a car through a crowd of people.

Airbags have a speed sensor usually around 35 mph.

There is. But it discredits all your retarded claims. Shows it wasn't a Jew (great doxxing skills) and shows it was a kekistan faggot.

Why did he change his front window tint?

Do it nigger. Have him take pictures of every side of the car so we can compare it to any further pictures of James.

>black rims

Looks like they're whipping it with clothes, worth putting pedal to metal over?

Frontal air bags are generally designed to deploy in "moderate to severe" frontal or near-frontal crashes, which are defined as crashes that are equivalent to hitting a solid, fixed barrier at 8 to 14 mph or higher. (This would be equivalent to striking a parked car of similar size at about 16 to 28 mph or higher.

Dont forget the (((media))) quiet when Eric Clanton attempted murder

>not black rims

They're going to wait until something obscure (or completely fake) let's them pick more cherries.

It's good to watch over and over

>one of you retards
albeist

>Right. A government cover-up is way more believable
just leave it like this and you sound less like a faggot more like a reasonable person.

this whole shpiel reminds me of the Boston bombing.
>it was the saudi prince and his friend.

btw, any government agents showed up in Charlottesville like in sandyhood/boston??

those with the skull?

That guy has the proportions of a Charlie Brown cartoon.

Sup Forums regular here:

Sure fucking looks like the same guy to me. Idiots.

Is it just me or is the roof and windshield of the before car different than the after one? The after car's windshield seems to be at a steeper angle in relation to the hood compared to the before, with an inch or two of the roof curving downwards to meet the windshield, whereas the before car's feels like a more smooth transition between the angle of the windshield and the roof, like they're slightly different models of the same style of car.

Look at the trim that separates the roof from the frame the door is attached to. You can see a lot more of the trim curving over the front of the roof in /ourcar/ than on the kid's even though it looks like the after picture was taken at a lower angle (I could be mistaken about that).

Front window tint, and racing stripes,

more than that changed, first photo has a red outline on the raised area on the hood that isnt on post crash car.

Oh my, such an imagination in this (((one)))

Just a fire in the woods... No visible wreckage?

Jesus christ, you guys are fucking retarded.

Its so convenient that anything that could make you look bad isn't your fault. Its always anyone and everyone but you. You're like those parents that blame the media for their daughter that's stripping.

This. Jesus christ.