Muh race war!

>muh day of the rope! kill all race traitors!!
>One coalburner landwhale dead and Sup Forums runs back to it's cave.

Lmao. you guys are pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

ems1.com/legal/articles/1925615-Ky-ambulance-company-EMTs-sued-for-removing-teens-clothes/
youtube.com/watch?v=pCv2A_P8NX8
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slow and steady wins the race.

Yep, she died bringing momentum to her movement.
Too bad the momentum abruptly ended. just like their movement will.

BURN

Just like how Jeb! won the race, right?

>she died doing what she loved
eating?

THICC

Damn, what a lard-ass.

Fucking LOL
I love roosh i dont care what they say

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

>Sup Forums runs back to it's cave.
only shills care about her

Lol

Oh my God.
It's glorious!

Wh*Tes will become extinct by the end of the century.
Everyday hundreds of people convert to Islam, every month a church gets turned into a Masjid (Mosque).

Everyday I masturbate to US soldiers dying. Everyday I masturbate to wh*Te """people""" being executed by ISIS.
Everyday I masturbate to documentaries of wh*Te people declining in number.

Can't wait for the race war in major countries like the USA, UK, Germany, France and Sweden in 2050 which will see thousands of wh*Tes being hanged on lamp posts.

Islam will win.
Blacks will win.
Liberalism will win.
The alt-right will die.
Wh*Tes will die out.

It's gonna be spectacular.

Allahu akbar! We're going to continue Muhammad (SAW)'s caliphate and the black and green flag will fly over the world.

Inshallah.
Take the Islam pill.

ALSO, WH*TES ONLY MANAGED TO KILL ONE PERSON, US TRUCK DRIVERS SPEED THROUGH CROWDS OF WH*TE SUBHUMANS

Who's running? Literally every "omg we shuld disvoo" post on Sup Forums is a 1 post by this ID pump and dump

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

Holy shit look all that fat
Truly an american

>masturbate
That's haram.

One random whore gets hit by a car and everyone flips their collective shit. I don't get it lads.

Sup Forums is under a massive shilling operation. shills literally post threads and reply to themselves.

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

Good, she was killed before she could pop out any niglets

Holy fuck, she burned the coal and literally paid the toll. Fucking kek.

Surprised the excess blubber didn't absorb most of the impact.

fuck off Sadie Khan you're not going to win faggot

Just goes to show that a landwhale standing up for her rights has more importance and effect on history than all the virgin's on here shitposting combined
Sup Forums btfo by an SJW landwhale race traitor.
Like fucking poetry

>Islam will win.
>Blacks will win.
>Liberalism will win.
Muhammed was a Ginger who owned Nigger slaves. Islam doesn't gaf about Niggers or liberalism.

De mortuis nihil nisi bonum

She ate fender

BANNON AND MILLER MUST GO

It's glorious to watch, the amount of reeeeeeeeeee from the left here is unreal, as is the self shilling for replies.

>Muhammad (SAW) was a ginger.
Highly unlikely, his ancestry was mainly African, he had black hair and brown eyes.

We know Islam doesn't. But killing wh*Tes is our main objective. It will get rid of right-wing extremism and help spread Islam further and faster.

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

Freedom stops for no one

#RoadKillNight

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

She died doing what she loved? Was she holding food in that pic? Zoom in, enhance!

FAT LIVES MATTER

Lel

Coal burners BTFO

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

If nig is your sire, you get the tire

>Trumps face when

Enough!

Pervert paramedics cut her clothes off. When is this practice going to end?

ems1.com/legal/articles/1925615-Ky-ambulance-company-EMTs-sued-for-removing-teens-clothes/

She was a year off from dying of a heart attack anyway. They're going to need an XXL coffin for her fat ass.

Vroom Vroom motherfucker

one guy gets pissed and lashes out.

It's not a coordinated, highly precise, White Man operation.

When the White Man will hit for real, it's gonna be a World War... not some 1-20 people.

It's like WW2.

The White Man doesn't fear 1 white dude lashing out, it fears millions of them getting organized and shattering the planet.

toll paid

>She died doing what she loved
I didn't know he drove into a burger king

90% of pol are left wing shit posters, you know that because you are one too. Don't worry there are some guys here who are willing to spill blood for their race, but they have to keep quiet and wait until it is the right time.

>A landwhale absorbed most of the impact

that explains a lot. How do we keep antifa from building walls made of landwhales in front of our muscle cars of peace?

It killed a good narrative, but the one he got sure was a good one to get.

Is that a feminine penis in its panties?

He was probably shitting his pants. I would be too if there were commies swarming me with baseball bats.

kek'd

They're trying to stop the white interest movement.

It's going to be quite funny when they all realize that it was the people attacking the car what caused the driver to panic and hit the fat whore.

VROOM VROOM MOTHER FUCKER

Too late.

lol sorry nigger
"his face was not fat nor rounded; it was white tinged with red". [Guillaume (1987) 726.]
youtube.com/watch?v=pCv2A_P8NX8

Muhammed was literally /pol but not drunk

>died doing what she loved
I'm assuming she was eating before she got runned over.

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

What an ugly communist whale

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

Im not sure if this is bait or not but fuck it, you're so delusional you don't even realize you're playing into the judens hand by declaring white people the enemy and set to "conquer" europe, when what you should rather be doing is to settle in the middle east and ally with the western world against kikes whom want a war between arabs and europeans / islam and christianity which the juden will benefit from.

>Gas the kikes! Race war now! Day of the Rope soon! Smash Antifa!
>Someone killed a Antifa? Obviously a false flag MKULTRA conspiracy to discredit us!

she is way too fat to be a practicing communist
from each according to his abilities to each according to his maintenance calorie needs

She died getting penetrated by a large black indiscriminate killing machine.

freaking out about stuff.

When the White Man gets organized for the real race war... they ain't gonna kill people 1 by one or use cars to run over protesters.

They're gonna organize into armies, units. They're gonna plan infrastructure. They're going to train.

It's gonna be a concentrated effort that could span decades, generations, and even centuries like the Spanish reconquest or Zionism.

Iberia wasn't liberated in a day and Israel wasn't planned over night.

A white country for whites and only whites will require millions of men, resources, plotting, planning. It's a lot of work. But the White Man can do it.

I.
Don't.
Care.

Just kill every single white person on the planet already. God.

> picked the president of America as a joke

Try again shill

Being a negro apologist.

This rally was a MASSIVE failure for the MUH White Race cucktards. You can spin desperately and schreech all you want that it wasn't.

You reminded everybody about the shit they hate the most about people.

And the celebrations will be for real, when the extermination of your retard vermin begins.

every white person dies, the Chinese will be forced to kill everyone that is not Chinese. They won't fall to what took down the White Man.

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

I guess that explains why you see so many doughy gingers in the UK converting, they finally feel appreciated for their hair color

If we do literally anything b sides capitulate and use empty words they will demonize it to he hit and say we need to be silenced
That's why RWDS needs to be a thing already, if they want monsters we shall give them leviathans that nightmares are made of

Commies are dead,therefore it;s a MASSIVE win for HUMANITY.

Lol some of the most coddled, pampered people in the history of the planet are going to organize an actual "campaign" and do anything that involves effort? Bahahahaahha

not really. It's a gauge for the possibility for a civil war.

It proves their are "White Bois" willing to sacrifice their futures for the cause.

This is big. There are white people out there who think they have nothing to lose by lashing out, going to prison.

The thing that kept whites from going to war was "white privilege."

Poor mexicans and blacks get into gangs and don't care about going to prison because they don't think they have futures in America. Life is too hard. They want their little piece of pie ASAP. They live fast, die young.

>Has more importance and an impact on history
We literally elected the first nationalist in US history since Hoover
You could not be more wrong

getting plowed

>checks flag

how quintessentially british

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

Dude, you're dead inside. Just like the faggot cat lover autistic guy who killed/maimed people.

At this point you have only one choice:

Kill yourself.

You are no different than the niggers who commit murder without a concsience.

Fucking glorious

a white without privilege is capable of what the slavs do.

All it will take is one massive global economic collapse to push whites over the edge.

A depression is going to happen in the future. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

When the whites lose their place in this world and have nothing to be scared of losing... that's when the war starts.

Lots of whites won't fight right now because they're on top... they have houses, cars, food, etc. When all the shit they love becomes scarce or when they start getting mistreated by non-whites in power over them... shit goes down.

its gonna get worse before it gets better.

but eventually the kali yuga will progress as always

Getting her organs liquefied by something large and black that runs away afterwards

this is why my mom always told me to wear presentable underwear. she said if you ever in an accident people might need to remove your clothes.

kek

One less coal burner

"She died doing what she loved"

Apparently she loved standing in the middle of the street like a retard