The Alt-Right Is Dead

After yesterday, no one can argue that this group is still going.

Killing innocent people is below us, and Richard Spencer/David Duke are controlled opposition.

The entire event was a falseflag likely tied to Soros that was meant to radicalize LARPers and hurt the right's image.

People will call me a kike for telling the truth, but as you can see in pic related I am blond haired and have blue eyes.

Press S to spit on its grave.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XImz4b2KtAw
youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
youtube.com/watch?v=bv25bPGoxw4
youtube.com/watch?v=bomqmeNSVRs
youtube.com/watch?v=WIaoJ3G-l3I
youtube.com/watch?v=0fLl1I2HfbY
youtube.com/watch?v=wxKV0wL71DI
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
youtube.com/watch?v=ewQPJ01LiRE
youtube.com/watch?v=8rpjkWb_62s
cultstate.com/2016/08/26/the-planned-destruction-of-the-alt-right/
youtube.com/watch?v=7dfSZ0LqKTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care

The "alt-right" meme was made by the jews and the JIDF. Everyone who leftards don't like is "alt-right".

What do you mean "below us"?

Sup Forums didn't advocate any killing, certainly not from a CIA ex-military driver.

Do you even know what you are saying?

>The entire event was a falseflag likely tied to Soros that was meant to radicalize LARPers and hurt the right's image.

The left is dead

>Alex Jones is far right!!1!1!!
But...no he isnt

I hate this shit

we're heading towards Civil War, specially if Trump is removed or impeached.

America is changing and becoming more balkanized.

Most people on the right don't care if a lefty is killed.

A lot of liberals were happy Steve Scalise was almost killed. They were celebrating his injury on twitter and Reddit... calling him a Nazi.

Killing the enemy will just become commonplace.

This scares people but people are getting desensitized to violence.

During the Civil War tons of people die... the whole brother vs brother.

Shareblue

To me it only looks like an accident. Someone who was instructed or had planned to ram into that crowd wouldn't have used the brakes.

>antifa rioters
>innocent
Lol cry more, leftycuck.

both the right and the left are on the verge of "blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne."

Remember when some blacks were killing a bunch of cops, a lot of blacks were celebrating it.

The radical left likes to cry victim when they are on the receiving end but celebrate the death of cops and right wing figures.

>Reddit tier faggots think shitting up this bored will convince us to be complete faggots like them
Wtf I hate Sup Forums now

So how any suggestions on how exactly we can be Nazis without killing (((innocent))) people, any suggestions, or are you just going to shitpost like the autistic mulatto Amerishit you are?

>The Alt-Right Is Dead
YES IT IS!!!!

still altright nigga

>pls spoon-feed me on how to behave like I want

Hopefully this, the time for words if over, both sides need to go all out and the winner takes all, the military will be ordered to take the commies side but will they?

When Civil War breaks out pussies like you will die/flee first

Activated almonds.

And btw /thread

They didn't even bother to try to hide their love of killing their political/racial enemies, they just made up some pseudo intellectual bullshit about how it's okay to kill privileged people, even (((classical liberals))) went along with it and didn't complain, same thing happened when the Bernie Sanders supported went on a shooting rampage at the Republicans playing baseball.

This is going to have to be a war that is fought by spilling the other side's blood, there is no way around that.

>innocent
>people

It was justified self-defense:
> Be him
> In car. Alone. Right-wing attire.
> Be surrounded by illegally assembled, hateful, racist, violent mob.
> Your car is attacked by the mob
>Wat do? Get out? No. Drive away? Yes.
> Is it okay to drive through a group of what are in effect on organized group of enemy combatants? Answer for yourself, user.
> Drive away and cause accident.
> Car attacked at accident scene.
> Wat do? Get out? No. Drive away? ...

I'm not a lawyer but I think he is in the right here; morally and legally. What options did he realistically have once he was attacked by the illegal, violent, communist mob? Furthermore, what is going to happen when he gets off scot-free?

Suddenly the Right cares about their MSM reputation and stops any campaigning, what's going on?

S

go back to your upboats cuck

I don't know what to believe anymore. I believe that white people have a right to be proud and protect their heritage. I know a few of the people personally and they are not controlled opposition but I don't know about Richard Spencer and such. This really hurt morale.

There is no such thing as innocence, only varying degrees of guilt.

>The Alt-Right Is Dead

sure it is, it died already with hailgate, its dies already with nazi trolls of 2016...

No, it's not. It may not be united but keep pushing leftist propaganda, keep trying to put everything under leftist narrative bullshit and soon enough, people outside left will see altright as means to stop leftist aggressions

>the alt right is dead
>that's why i won't dare show my face

wew

fingernails of a man who doesn't dig into pussy, sad.

Good for you.
Get off Sup Forums and clean your life up.
Start with your fingernails.

>"the left" is a hivemind and the whole of the group is responsible for their worst cruelties
>anyone who kills in the name of alt-right our ideology doesn't count as one of us! They forfeited their position when they attacked our enemies.

Come on now.

they already have the guy who did it retard

>I believe that white people have a right to be proud and protect their heritage.
no one is stopping white people from being proud of their heritage moron it's your ideas of protecting it which are harmful

You mean they have the CIA patsy in custody

The lone Hawk has finally graced us Sup Forums...

>drive into a mob of people
>self defense

Post dick pics and feet.

Good, the Aut Right maymay needed to die.

I am a jobless NEET

How do I get a Soros job? He seems to fund everything that you guys dislike.

Does he post on Craigslist? Do I need to personally email him?

I would have gone to that rally and I am NOT a white supremacist. The original idea was to protect the statue. But the media is labeling everyone there as white supremacists.

>communists
>niggers

>innocent

get a haircut you virgin faggot

>Richard Spencer/David Duke
Closet fags. It's a well known fact that Spencie gets his followers to suck his dick. He's mad for boi pucci.

Hmmm yes very interesting

Berkley riots
youtu.be/XImz4b2KtAw
Don lemon vs Sheriff David Clarke on blm after shooting death of 5 officers
youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
Don lemon and cnn defending the blm kidnapping and torture video
youtube.com/watch?v=bv25bPGoxw4
Pelosi attempting to rebuke republicans after the basement shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=bomqmeNSVRs
Commentary and media reaction after the targeted shooting death of 5 officers in Dallas
youtube.com/watch?v=WIaoJ3G-l3I
Antifa attacking the homeless in Olympia, Washington
Liberals attacking homeless black woman for supporting Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=wxKV0wL71DI
Antifa "professors aide" attacking with bike lock
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
Antifa attacking random people in Berkeley
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
Antifa attacking a man in front of police
Antifa trying to lie after attacking man videotaping them
Antifa stabs a horse
youtube.com/watch?v=8rpjkWb_62s
Antifa attacking with knives

Eh. I've been "dead" before. Media dead is like manna from heaven for anonymous.

You're a really dumb burger arent ya?

Obviously CIA niggers that did this.

>I have blue eyes

No your a faggot hiding behind a piece of paper cause you don't want to get doxxed.

Antifa are not innocent, nor are they people.

No it isn't. The right isn't something that vanishes just because a few people die. The right isn't something that stops dead in its tracks because a few of its members acted "with violence". Guess what? every political revolution since the dawn of time has had its victims. Our founding fathers did not stop until they were either dead or victorious and neither will we.

S

Past your bed time isn't it?

IGNORE THE SHILL THREAD

>the fake label we made up to label you is now dead

At least try to make your underhanded attempts at group subversion believable, I just can't pretend to believe this so I can mess with you for fun

Post face then, rambo

That the brake lights were on doesn't change the fact he DELIBARETELY mowed his car into those people and then backed the fuck up you FUCKING RETARD kys

The whole point of the (((alt-right))) is to draw normal white ethno-nationalists into the stupid KKK/Nazi/violence shit. It promotes the idea that all-white societies are evil.

Nice (non) arguments and sourcesfaggot

Isn't pic on the left a shoop with ryan reynolds ghost?

Oh look another Share Blue, CTR, Media Matters shill disinfo/demoralize thread. NEAT!

DONT FORGET TO SAGE AND HIDE THREAD.

Why did people give up on Share blue we should be posting Thier manifesto

Tavistock has been engaged in political social engineering for longer than you've been alive.

Shareblue shills are all derivative of tavistock.

>I'm not CIA
He's Mossad

Holy shit.

I don't need to cause I'm not shilling. You can.

Planned Destruction of the Alt-Right

cultstate.com/2016/08/26/the-planned-destruction-of-the-alt-right/

>1 post by op's id
SLIDE THREAD, jesus christ this board has become retarded with everyone bumping this kinda shit that's only here to bait and demoralize, please hide these threads.

shut up billy

>innocent people
sage

What do you want me to respond to?

What you think this is all going to be solved by debate?

Pussay

Just got a bunch of libtards on FB to start going
after ACLU because they protected our right to march.

Kys copypaster shillbro

Sup Forums was never alt right,

pol always hated alt right.

This. These faggots were tolerated until they became a detriment

Na. I was suspect at first but he would've been outed by some fag already. boi pucci has no disgresion like the old days

This entire travesty is a hoax.
Wisen up, faggots.

newfags don't sage and hide obvious and shitty bait threads

They weren't innocent tho.

Whatever you want to call him, he's mentally ill.

You're a little faggot, that much I gather.

David Duke has actually written and passed pro-white legislation when he was in DC. He's actually helped whites in this country. That is not controlled opposition. Controlled Opposition tells you to sit down and not defend yourself, like you are.

>Killing innocent people
Rundown?

Commies aren't innocent btw.

I think you're confused. It was some commie who died.

You're an idiot, the bottom left photo is a BMW, learn more about cars

Still atlright, nigger

Dylan?

>Everyone who leftards don't like is "alt-right".
ding ding ding

The "alt-right" isn't real and we've always said this. And most of always joked about eggboi Spencer lol.
But I definitely enjoy seeing antifa getting beat up/killed.

time for the alt-left. pervert power!

When you really look at it, we're all dead.

Edgy faggots cheered on their death.

Yea, you think this Calexit nonsense came out of nowhere?

And people on the right that glorified this killing/reddit gathering hurt the image even more, your point?

Don't support a dead ideology like Nazism/Fascism?

You should be supporting capitalism, liberty, and nationalism.

>but muh browning of america

It solves itself, see the 1965 Immigration Act, renegotiating entitlements, deporting illegal immigrants, etc.

That's for the court to decide, but anyone going that fast will kill people regardless.

The idea was that the left was breeding radicals, and by this happening says the right is too.

I didn't say it vanished, but I am saying it needs a reform because having David Duke represent you instead of someone like Peter Thiel is bound to fail.

And that's why he has to be so flamboyant about his support for Trump and insisting he follow an ideology that will alienate millions of voters?

Anyone who went to this event was a useful idiot, and anyone defending killing someone with LARPing (Yeah we killed a commie! Just like grandpa in the Cold War!) is a meme-loving faggot that set back any progress made.

For example, just look at some of the cringe here:

Came here to post this. OP sucks cocks and rallies with baby rapers.

Alex Jones did an episode yesterday where he made this exact same argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dfSZ0LqKTU

S