Reporter with CNN here. Does the ALT-RIGHT have an official statement about what happened in Charlottesville yesterday?

Reporter with CNN here. Does the ALT-RIGHT have an official statement about what happened in Charlottesville yesterday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XImz4b2KtAw
youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
youtube.com/watch?v=bv25bPGoxw4
youtube.com/watch?v=bomqmeNSVRs
youtube.com/watch?v=WIaoJ3G-l3I
youtube.com/watch?v=0fLl1I2HfbY
youtube.com/watch?v=wxKV0wL71DI
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
youtube.com/watch?v=ewQPJ01LiRE
youtube.com/watch?v=8rpjkWb_62s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is no alt right

Fuck off

Yeah, fuck your mother.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

I am the new leader since god emperor Richard Spencer was arrested.

The alt right's official statement is:
>niggers tongue my anus while I gas kikes

I'm also looking to interview one of you on camera if possible.

niggers tongue my anus

Alt right confirmed made up of gay little bitches

define alt-right

GAS THE KIKES
LYNCH THE NIGGERS
SQUISH THE LANDWHALES
RACE WAR NOW

"Gas the kikes, race war now!" -t. Alt Right

Yes, gas niggers

The law of fives is NEVER wrong.

The only thing wrong with that pic is the Canadian should be a nigger.

Heebs will not divide us.

Yes; CNN lies. The world will be a better place without you.

>Alt Right
FUCK OFF WE DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THOSE LARPING FAGGOTS

The new motto is "gas the pedals, race car now"

Alt-right is not an organisation and is not associated to this website, now go die.

You faggots are next.

Dont expect me to cry for dead commies.

I'm down to be on camera. I just need a few minutes to wipe the cum off my face and comb it out of my hair.. unless you don't care about all that

Eat a dick

We condemn the actions of this man. We much prefer driving a larger vehicle into the crowd.

It was an accidental collision triggered by violent left wing oppressive attacking an unarmed man who was innocently driving down the street.

The victim, in trying to escape, ploughed into the back of another car and was set upon by more violent left wing protesters.

i dindu nuffin

him b a gud boi
him dindu nuffin
y demz all b raycis an ting

I can see why everyone hates you guys.

alt right isn't real
glad a coalburner died

Yes, check'em; check'em frequently!

You are a larper. If not prove it.

No niggers heli wars now

niggers tongue my angus

Yes, what happened was good and more of it is coming, we and going to utterly and totally rout the Jewish monolith wedged into our centers of power once and for all.

we blame minorities because our lives suck, generally instead of taking responsibility for our actions, our shortcoming, ourselves. We feel entitled and it is our view that its _____ people's fault. kthxheil

Ask Killary Killiton

She is the one that created it.

There is no (((Alt-Right)))

we have this

I think alt-right official word is kill all lefties.

Fuck off CNN, why ask questions and seek answers when you will only spin it and report false news to fit the lefts agenda, you know what happened you fucking cuck, you were probably In on this false flag to make the right look bad

I'm glad that commie slut was physically removed, so to speak

Yes.
Gas the kikes, race war now. Communists are not human so killing them is not a crime. End of official statement.

Canadians welcome all terrorists. especially brown ones.

WE. ARE. INCLUSIVE

I would agree with an interview via webcam, but the camera will be focused on my penis at all times.

What the hell is the alt-right?

Yes.
This Is Only The Beginning.
Play with Fire you get Burned.

All non-whites must die.
White women belongs to the white man.

Can I quote you on this? Are you the alt right spokesman?

I live in an Ablemarle County prison. A nigger runs my prison. In prison, the nigger tries to torment me. We can take away his Dodge Challenger by confessing, every day. In about 2000, I masturbated fantacizing about my niece, Lani. She looks like The Rebel Lauren Southern! In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the Robert E. Lee statue because it kinda sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a nigger to fuck my wife. From 1998-2003, I fantacized about leading an Aryan army like Hitler, of Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're niggers. In 2003, I ran over a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for my crotch. In high school, in the library, Richard Spencer and I said 'aryan' or 'mulatto' as a way of evaluating skin color. In 1988, I cheated on my driver’s test by plowing through a croud-- two problems. On 8/12/2017, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with my car. :-) In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat David Duke's kids. I preached white supremacy to them because I thought that was being professional. In 1975, when I was about age five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a Dodge Challenger tailpipe. In 1977, when I was about age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each other's dicks. Dylann Roof had an oddly round ass. Heather Heyer at Charlottesville had an oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, Governor McAuliffe and I touched dicks to each other's assholes.
What do we do all day?
We run over the nigger because the nigger cannot understand what the bell curve is.
We run over the nigger because the nigger thinks the Civil War was about slavery.
We run over the nigger because he thinks White Nationalism is a real movement.

Alt-right is a label the left came up with to describe a phenomenon they couldn't explain.

But here's my counter
Berkley riots
youtu.be/XImz4b2KtAw
Don lemon vs Sheriff David Clarke on blm after shooting death of 5 officers
youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
Don lemon and cnn defending the blm kidnapping and torture video
youtube.com/watch?v=bv25bPGoxw4
Pelosi attempting to rebuke republicans after the baseball shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=bomqmeNSVRs
Commentary and media reaction after the targeted shooting death of 5 officers in Dallas
youtube.com/watch?v=WIaoJ3G-l3I
Antifa attacking the homeless in Olympia, Washington
Liberals attacking homeless black woman for supporting Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=wxKV0wL71DI
Antifa "professors aide" attacking with bike lock
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
Antifa attacking random people in Berkeley
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
Antifa attacking a man in front of police
Antifa trying to lie after attacking man videotaping them
Antifa stabs a horse
youtube.com/watch?v=8rpjkWb_62s
Antifa attacking with knives

Where was the outrage?

The "Alt-Right" does not "officially" exist as such no person can "officially" speak for it

>thinking there is a we
That's where you fucked up, kiddo.

Ask Dickie Spencer. It's his club, not ours.

Good day sir. My name is Richard Spencer, official leader of the alt-right.
I jusut wanted to say that I suck penises.

this, this is the officially prepared statement by our organization.
Please repeat it in your broadcast at the tops and bottoms of the hour.

>Does the ALT-RIGHT have an official statement about what happened in Charlottesville yesterday?

YES

WHITE POWER
AND
HAIL HITLER
CNN=FAKE NEWS

Yes, we do. The man is an American hero mowing down lefttards. Sieg fucking heil, fake news cuck.

Yeah, why aren't you mentioning the part where they attacked and surrounded the car, first?

Post proof or gtfo

"TOP KEK"

There is no alt right.

>Can I quote you on this?

Please do. The only attackers in this instance were those who initially attacked the driver prior to the collision. He was fleeing for his own safety and it was unfortunate more people got hurt. The fact that more weapons were produced by the left wing protesters immediately after the accident demonstrates that they weren't there to peacefully protest.

CNN is ISIS.
CNN is FAKE NEWS

Infowars.com
Infowars.com
Infowars.com
Infowars.com

pls contact Sam Hyde, the grey man of the alt right for further qs

/thread

Yes, we see clearly that this war could only end with the extermination of the Germanic peoples, or that Jewry must disappear from America. I already said it on September 1, 2016 in the German Reichstag...that this war will not end the way the Jews have foreseen it, namely that the European Aryan peoples will be exterminated; rather the result of this war will be the annihilation of Jewry. For once all the others will not bleed to death alone; for once the ancient Jewish law will come into play: an eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth.

>alt right
Is this the new anonymous?

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study computer and science at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am hacker also and this very difficult for me, i am very political person. i never act to be hacker with other politic before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is hacker also. He was show me American politics and then we are hack.

We hack together. I before now am tell Puttin about hack because i am very shame. As i fock this American woman-candidate it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as orange-man begin win politic. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Puttin in Russia. I awaken him. It too late for stopping so orange-man am winning politics. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell him, "I AM HACK THE POLITIC" (in Russia). He say what? I say "I AM HACK THE POLITIC" and he say you russia, do not hack American politic, and I say "NO I AM HACK THE POLITIC FOR ORANGE-MAN, I AM IN DATA, I HACK IN DATA" and Puttin very angry me. He not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I hack with politic? But I continue because when orange-man win it feel very good in American politic.

alt-right...?
You mean a bunch of faggots mentally masturbating on Japanese cartoon message board?

Niggers are the color of doo-doo.

/Thread

Gas the engine
Race car now

It made my pee pee get a tingle.

So I stroll into my local game stop looking to buy a copy of Persona no Embremu: Waifu Jam! Gaiden. I grab the game and take it to the charming maiden at the register. I say "pardon me, milady.... But could you ring me up? A shame I don't have your number, or I'd ring you up instead..." She giggles and takes the game, blushing as her fingers brush mine due to my fingerless gloves.
Her eyes widen as she reads the games title "Wow, I've never seen anyone buy this before! You must have special taste!". I smile and ready a witty response when suddenly a voice rings from behind. "Hahaha look at what this faggot is buying! That's not Call of Duty! What a piece of shit!" I quickly turn around, my cloak billowing behind me, to discern the source of this rude outburst.
Standing before me is generic dudebro caricature with a sports team cap and "The guy that beat you up that one time behind the school in early October" shirt just standing over the guffawing.
"Excuse me sir... you may disparage my person if you wish, but it is untoward to swear in front of a lady."
"Fuck you faggot!" The man replied.
"As you wish..."
I quickly swing my cane into his kneecap before he can react, he bellows and charges forwards. I expertly sidestep him and the cashier screams as he crashes into the counter. I draw my sword-cane and mutter a quiet oath as I drive it deep into his back.
"...requiescat in pace..."
As I clean my blade the girl walks out from behind the counter, twirling her hair with her fingers. "So...maybe you'd like to come over to my place and play that game sometime... ?" the cashier asked me.
"No thanks milady, It's single player only. Besides..." I sheath my sword.
"You're not my type"
I skate away on my Heelys into the sunset.

There can be no official statement because there is no formal group. "Alt-right" is a label that the MSM needs to create a nebulous boogeyman to rail against and stay relevant as the Deep State continues its efforts to oust the accidental president.

10/10 post

A
Fucking
Leaf

good post

I am Conservative, my friends are Conservative-we are middle of the road people who try to follow the rules, work hard and maintain good values. I have never heard of Alt right until this stupid propaganda to label us-have no idea what it means. if you want details on the False Flag actors and Deep State conspiracy about yesterday's car incident take off your blinders. CNN wo't let you publish the truth-the lies are how they control us. if Alt Right was anything it would be people who have gotten wise to the media brainwashing and think for ourselves.

Yes. Journalists are next. Vroom vroom commies

I am alt right leader skeletor and I say this. mission accomplished you wanted war you got it, love wins, love trumps hate, love of a nation love of a race!

Yes, kill yourself you larping faggot.

I dunno, ask Richard Spencer.

jesus christ haha

Shut the fuck up stupid nigger

Ok there are alot of confusing posts in here. Let's step back and tell me who the leader of the alt right is and give me a statement.

>hmmm, seems we're getting no answer from the group we made up
>guess we'll have to speak for them, heh heh heh :^)

Now this is some next-level jewery.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT:

CNN is fake news whose opinions are dictated to its talking drone "reporters" by its Jewish parasite owners who all collude with other media organizations to form the official agreed upon narrative of America while maintaining the appearance of left wing and right wing bias based on the debate of unimportant non-issues. Niggers tongue my anus and I don't give a fuck.