Who is he Sup Forums? Is he one of us?

Who is he Sup Forums? Is he one of us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yup, nazi loser like all polsters

>alt right/Richard Spencer
>not CIA
Why are Jews trying to start a race war?

He's a good boy....he dindu nuffin....

hes not white

Two questions about this mugshot. What jail takes the mugshot after taking the civilian clothes away? Do jails still use the black and white stripes?

No, hes just a 20 year old kid who panic'd

He looks muslim to me

is this the jewish fella from yesterdays vehicular homicide?

So surprised the guys complaining about white race going away can't even have sex to prevent it

People say he's a Jew but he looks nothing like a Jew I've not seen any evidence suggesting that he's a Jew he looks like your typical chubby mixed Anglo peasant

he's muslim

>Jewish
no

Nazis need to be exterminated. They're history is one of losing wars.

So war with the nazis, kill them all, move on.

Yeah, he looks like a typical Game of Thrones solider

yeah fuck off ahmed

That's what it looked like to me the first time I saw the video.

>They were surrounding him and already chasing him before he even hit the gas.

I remember some guy talking last night about how people were waving cars into the crowd. Think they were trying to set him and those other two divers up and it went a little bad for them.

He will walk and I hope he sues the shit out of the city and the media.

Leaf is in full force today

youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4

Right here

Totally. At my uni there's this cringey fuck who always talks about pepe the frog, Sup Forums raids, and he would always raise his hand in class to interject something, often wrong, to the teacher and munble jokes to his neighbors during lecture. He kinda looked like the driver.

Why didn't he just turn around when he saw a giant mob of people?

Could someone tell me the exact hour the name of the guy was discovered?
I need it for research

Controlled opposition.

Jew infiltrates the right side and rolls over some communists.
>why isn't Sup Forums pointing this out?
Because Sup Forums is full of kikes just like him

It's just like Zimmerman. Instead of supporting him as a fucking white nationalist, meme his Jewishness and the left won't know where to go.

>Is he one of us?
Most likely, yes.
A person attending a white rally is more likely to browse on pol.
Does that mean that he attacked ppl because he didn't like what they had to say?
I don't know.

I bet he has a cute big ole pudgy boy pussy waiting to get packed in ;)

I'd give my life just to have my balls slam against his butthole for a few minutes and release my load into his shitter

It's a narrow street and, being flanked on both sides by people, turning around really wasn't an option. He probably just hoped the people would get out of his way.

Because it was a premeditated attack. There's no way the video can be spun to make James Fields look like he's innocent without sounding like a delirious nazi LARPer

Yup definitely one of Sup Forumss another fat loser neckbeard who spends all day on the internet crying over lgbt inclusion. Go fuck yourselves i hope they shut down this website. Go out and get yourselves a transgender girlfriend.

White Nationalist flag
Gadsden flag
Fasces flag

Posters have been leftypol plants raiding pol since the first torchlight march, posing as pol posters and posting "droughmph and the noughtsees are literally finished" with zero bad to say about AntiFa and the left

Sage their threads.

His mom's a kike - maiden name Meyer. That makes him a kike.

Stare into the glory of Sup Forums's crusader. Of course he browsed here, how else would this fucking neckbeard become so caught up in post-ironic nazi bullshit that they literally ram a car into liberal protestors?

>People aren't being fair and criticizing both sides when the one I sympathize with motivates actual terrorism

>polsters
You have to go back...