youtube.com/watch?v=tpb-mtjN9q8
youtube.com/watch?v=0vSmc9ILFvI
youtube.com/watch?v=NRZCjBQRo5A
youtube.com/watch?v=9mGpMdlhHvY
youtube.com/watch?v=WvubFsGh6Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Kfol80TeAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHITE FUCKING MALE REEEEEEEEE

I agree, we need to allow more refugees into the U.S. and provide tax incentives for interracial couples.

wonder how much they're gonna chimp out when he gets off relatively free

Bash the fash amirite comrade? oh shit a car.

>jew
>white supremacist
Really gets the nigger a nogging

>and each of you have her blood on your hands. Shame.

do we know who it was yet?

We're too many on this planet. Good riddance

This rethoric will only make trump supporters feel isolated so we should be inclusive.
#notalltrumpsupporters

Maybe she shouldn't be advocating violence then.

>Modern civil right movement

They have rights, they really just want priviledges (gubament gimmes)

Sup Forums is pathetic

So. Much. Shit.

Ahahahaha

>be hamplanet coal burner
>get run over by dodge challenger

You should have at least expected this to happen at the hands of your nigger boyfriend eventually. But lets be real nobody expected the driver of the Dodge Challenger to be white. Strange, of all cars, the cracker ass honky was driving one of the most black person cars you can drive

This fattie was gonna die early from heart disease anyway.

>fat commie antifa racemixer died because she was too slow to get out the way
Oh no
That sucks

Just like all liberals are responsible for the Scallia shooting

Get a job fat bitch oh wait youre dead

AYO HOL UP WHILE I MARTYR THIS JUMP!

Wasn't murder.
Sage.

WE NEED COMMON SENSE CAR CONTROL LAWS NOW!!

Civil rights?

Seriously retarded

>be leftist
>whine about overpopulation
>be upset when someone decides to depopulate the earth by driving into you with their whip

>leftists memes
Words words words words

You're provoking this. Stop your crusade before more land whales bite the dust. Whites have had enough.

Pretty eyes wow.

She would still be alive if the jew mayor of Charlottesville hadn't provoked and facilitated violence in his streets. Ask the mayor of Charlottesville why he openly hates White culture and threatens it. Ask him why he didn't provide ample police protection for the community after he provoked violence.

"outraged" about what?
white people are allowed to larp as nazis or kkk.

i'm more outraged that liberals are so racist against white people.

>Wasn't Murder
dude

It's the cool new dance, the whip and nay nay.

When will they learn?

She was a legit retard. She shouldn't have been standing in the road like a fucking autistic monkey.

nice

Name in pic.

>when you hate alt-right cucks more than the left faggots, and love that the left now has the upper hand
>they make shitty memes about it
>this pisses off the alt-right cucks more than anything previous

yes....yes.

hahaha he killed a dumb bitch who was standing in the middle of a road.

>I came here to punch Nazis!
*gets run over*
>Damn you violent Nazis!

Police Scanners said it was a ex-con named Sayum Heyde

Paid the toll

>fat coalburner
into the trash

She payed the toll, thats all

she was murdered in a CIA cointelpro op. your literally a retard if yuou think this wasn't staged

what are you going to do about it then? cry about it on the internet?

It's the jews

exactly, they love identity politics so they're all personally responsible for every thing liberals do

1 post by this ID

NotAllWhitePeople

how has nobody noticed?

>GHARLOTTESVILLE XDDDD

shid

>died doing what she loved
Getting hit by large black objects?

hes likely a patsy so hes either gonna get murdered in prison or let of free and never heard from again

Rot in hell cunt
>sage

We're gonna need a bigger casket...

Better start a Fat Lives Matter movement then.

>posting in a slide thread
posting in a slide thread
sage
faggots
DO NOT REPLY ITS NOT WORTH IT

uno posts by this ID colored me activated

>No crisis shall go to waste

Sage it with images people. Sage + image is the best counter.

We really need a good old fashioned roman collapse. Like complete dark ages style.
Just mass chaos, shit burning down, people dying left and right. People running around with swords hacking each other apart and then, just to kind of complete the image

ABSOLUTE DARKNESS

IT was an Antifa stooge trying to false flag the rally...

lol wat... She was murdered by the CIA. Plus, her fat ass shouldn't have been in the fucking road.

Burn the coal, Pay the Toll.

She literally fucked niggers. The toll has been paid.

turn this into a mountain dew or energy drink add

This is now an orcposting thread
(With sage being filled in)

She was a member of a paramilitary terrorist unit and died at the hands of one of her victims as he struggled to escape their premeditated, organized ambush.

Shed no tears for this violent criminal. Hope that all of her accomplices spend the rest of their lives in prison.

No, it wasnt. You know that.

When the day of men dawns, more orcs shall find their heads on a stake as a warning.

kill yourself retard

So. Much. Fat

Because the leftists retards want to remove the police entirely alongside prisons because dey racyss. These dumb cunts were screaming for cops after the jew ran over that woman but nobody seems to care about the hypocrisy. These cunts are from rich parents and have never needed police protection and have no idea what the world is actually like.

Imagine my face when this is the first blood leftists can throw on trumps hands and it's nearly a year into his presidency. Meanwhile how many POCs and antifa chumps have been directly responsible for killing or maiming others?

Bonus round: that live stream video of those nigs killing/torturing that trump supporter a few months back. True democrat domestic terrorists!

That braindead Bolshevik in OP was quoting a satirical segment of the show portlandia UNIRONICALLY. I guess when the fire rises sarcasm is lost on communist leaning race traitors.

Further more it was 100% manslaughter at worst and justifiable self defence at best. Read the American militaries official doctrine on stopping for roadblocks. They simply do not do it! Nor should any citizen who is being attacked in their car and can reasonably fear their own safety and the destruction of their property. Remember the truck driver who was recently brought to a stop by BLM protesters and then murdered in the street? More blood on communist hands!

you do know ID's are thread specific right?

>Sup Forums is filled with nazis
>WHY AREN'T YOU CRYING OVER PEOPLE'S DEATHS

this is insane OP. Shes a fuckin hero. And guess what, she has more courage in her pinky than any of you degenerate fucks who shit post on these message boards all day because you have nothing better to do with your shitty, miserable lives.

>a hero

Pfffttt hahahahaha

She's fat though.

This is the last known photograph of the creature while it was still alive.

My thoughts and prayers go out to their pod.

She was also fat.

Hahaha, fat dead whore

On this thread you fuckwit.
Highlight posts by this id. See how many times the person actually engages in the trainwrecks they create.

name of the picture is beached whale.

Was suppose to be Bleached Whale but she is with a nigger

>heyer

She was pretty.

FASCIST PIGS, I WILL SHOW YOU. WE WILL MAKE HER INTO A MARTYR! LOOK AT MY GLORIOUS MAYMAY!

>this is the first blood leftists can throw on trumps hands
It's not even.

The narrative that he charged a crowd of protesters is a lie. That was an antifa terrorist paramilitary combat unit. That's why you hear them yelling "Medic! Medic!" and people immediately surround/jump on the car when it's stopped. They have weapons, they have medics, it's a trained combat unit. The unarmed people blocking traffic were doing it to enable the thugs with baseball bats to attack the people they stopped, when they identified a suitable target.

Furthermore, he wasn't charging into a crowd. He was initially surrounded and was being attacked. His only possible means of flight was through the crowd. He was fleeing for his life.

They had security goons to ensure that only loyal cameramen were present, and PR people to cherry pick the footage. It's a basic antifa tactic to attack, then turn the cameras on to film the response, to make it look like an unprovoked attack.

Don't let the terrorist-allied media lie to you again. Watch the footage carefully. Look what leaks through (blockading an intersection, damage on the car before he "charges", people taking swings at the car, the driver hitting the brakes, the driver not swerving to hit people getting out of the way, thugs jumping on the car) and what's omitted (any footage immediately before he "charges").

No one fucking cares, sage and report these threads.

TLDR

So is this blood on your hands? Its a lot more blood too.
youtube.com/watch?v=tpb-mtjN9q8

youtube.com/watch?v=0vSmc9ILFvI

youtube.com/watch?v=NRZCjBQRo5A

youtube.com/watch?v=9mGpMdlhHvY

youtube.com/watch?v=WvubFsGh6Rs

youtube.com/watch?v=4Kfol80TeAk

Whatever we do, us Dwar- ... Gondorians must realize we are the ones at fault for not letting the orc migrants in!

>She was not murdered my an immigrant or refugee or Muslim or black man
>Pls ignore all of the people who have been murderd by immigrants, refugees, Muslims, and black men
>Only condemn white men
>Everything wrong in the world is the fault of white men

How the hell can they say this shit with a straight face and expect white men not to get their jimmies rustled?

For (you).

>dude

He is right you know, that wasn't murder, no one was targeted except the driver whos car was hit by a baseball bat first

No one was beheaded with a knife

sigh... I knew coming here today would be fruitless.

I'm so far past the point of caring about you leftist hate-mongers that I don't even get triggered anymore, I just sigh and wonder if it's a shill or just someone brainwashed.

But then again Shareblue is confirmed to still be raiding Sup Forums and others so it's probably that and so fuck you and fuck off.

You will win nothing, not this argument, not my rage but only the fiery pit of hell.

But videos of liberals who incite violence against others is okay right? That didn't cause any trouble according to the liberal mass media.

post link to the vid

Possibly. She does have a big pinky.