What is this supposed to mean? Why China and why #CIA?

What is this supposed to mean? Why China and why #CIA?

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/896807600020434944

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its a reflection of what the US does for "democratic opposition" in other countries.

I'm buying a gun and some ammo just in case. I like free cash, guns, and what not but I need to go get one.

>yfw CHYNA saves the white race when anglo elites try to breed them out

Holy fuck I hope China is gonna fund us that would be based as fuck.

youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4

Maybe this

Fuck, I wanna be a new Nazi if I get free cash and training

>china starts to fund normal sane white males who just wants to live in their own countries peacefully with no noggers jews or commies

wtf i love china now

Yep makes sense.

He's implying the CIA is giving weapons to ISIS and in his joky scenario China helps the nazis. It's just a joke.

problem for cia is that china and russia arent susceptible to the kinds freethink and action we are. sino-ruso country hardest for cia to permeate. we're the opposite

>tfw it was not japan who saved the white race

Well obviously the CIA is working with china to fund neo-nazis so they can destroy america. You know, because CIA hates america and wants everyone to die.

Can we play with swords too? I'd be all over that shit. Thanks based china.

Where's my money and guns China?! I'll start a new party if you give me the funds.

>China and the CIA are secretly funding neo-Nazis

is this what we sound like when we talk about Jews?

Yup us gov is evil, but china is not on our side, and neither is us gov

Which means that the Fed's will HAVE to crack down on the Alt Right finally and put them out of their damn misery
Thank God

where do I sign up?

Test

and china loves freedom of speech

Tester

>New Nazi
You have to leave

Testo

why are all the Alt Right sites and publishers panhandling then?

>yfw CHYNA is actually both sides

holy shit youre stupid all this alt vs anti shit is classic cia jewry

Testing bots?

>Assange
F

>Billions in cash, arms, and training
Do you even know what country you're talking about? Already got that covered, thanks for the offer though.

>Please Uncle Wing Wong give us money

Is China gonna give me money and gats? I'm so ready.

JA calling out the White Dragon Society?

Moron; You have to behead your mom first

>Billions in cash, arms, and training
Yes to all please

Make this canuck rich and gun totting

I fucking wish.

To the uninformed, yeah.

This is dumb...China is giving money to Africa. China is about economy, Neo-nazis have nothing to offer to China unless they know what some form of innovation is.

>get shit on your back instead
genius

wtf i love china now

Julian Assange is a faggot lefty

>Mr. Assange, I'm CIA

Wtf, I love China now

Where are my free guns and ammo China?

>skinheads
>normal sane white males
Now user, did you take your crazy medication this morning or do I have to call the nurse again?

Maybe its cause the USA gave ISIS in the middle east arms, cash, and training?

>What is this supposed to mean? Why China and why #CIA?

Maybe Assange knows what CIA is doing in western China and thinks China might retaliate in exact same manner.

china does not like the CIA at all, killing 10 people in broad daylight is nothing compared to what they will do overseas

Fucking hell. If there's one good thing about Cville is that it uncovered everyone who's controlled opposition.

>china funds nazis
>they spend their money on McDonalds

Yes

No, just some new faggot testing out his LARP flags not realizing his ID is the same.

>whites
>eating McDonald's
Lel

He is talking about Venezuela.

Skinheads are normal same white males. You're just an abnormal insane nigger male who can't comprehend

Don't be retarded.

>people assume he's serious

His point, dumbasses, is that other countries have a right to be butthurt when the CIA funds and trains "freedom fighters" who then inevitably cost their home country a great deal of human life, and that it's a little ridiculous to get upset about one casualty when your country is doing this sort of shit all over the world.

our government funds resistance groups to take down foreign governments all the fucking time. China and Russia would obviously do the same if the alt right decided to fight.

I doubt CIA are doing anything with the uigurs or however it is spelled. Doesn't gain the US anything.

Chinks want to become honorary aryans?
BASED MUTTMUCHERS

Want me some of that chinese money.

How do I white nationalism?

It means assange is a chinese-anal-gimp-sub-cuck.

interesting thought.

In Germany its well known that the secret service and the police payed a lot fascist groups to "observe" them.
No one knows exactly how much money is flowing but must be quiet a number

Nah Americans are the good guys compared to those soulless Asians. So that comparison will never work :^)

He actually is. See I immediately thought of this shit when I read that tweet. Spooked me desu. While I sympathize with JA to an extent I believe he is behaving very foolishly at the moment.

pls gibs multibillion dollar

why the fuck would china support white people? the less white america becomes the more it benefits countries competing with america

chinese will run america properly