Yeah white boi! You ain't got no seasonings

Yeah white boi! You ain't got no seasonings

>le white people can't cook meme

Fuck off you black shit
Who cares if whites don't season their Turkey with cayenne and paprika and BBQ sauce?

We season our BRAINS with literature.
The greatest seasoning to whites is a classic story by Shakespeare. I don't need to coat my chicken wings in black pepper when I can coat my IQ in the works of literary giants, all of whom are my fellow whites.

A nigger requires his 'Senegaliese 50 spice' to make his fucking disgusting brain experience anything that isn't 'feel the urge to mug someone and steal their Air Jordans'. A white person cannot get anything from spice. We need documentaries, and books and music.

I have a phrase

'The blackest in society are the lightest of brain. The whitest in society explore the darkest depths of human emotion, in their art'.

It sums this up nicely.

Doesn't change the fact that the right unequivocally won the day.
>look at these wounded after winning a battle lmaoo what faggots

Kek

nobody won shit, they killed someone and everyone hates them even more

the black community literally admitted it was banter about the whites cant cook meme and have counter memes talking about how whites overreact to banter, Jesus Christ calm down.

They should stop pepper spraying people in unprovoked attacks, there's a ton of footage of the left doing this at a multitude of events, can't play the victim card if you do this.

The black idea of seasoning is to coat all their food in those shit store bought salt seasons like Ms. Dash, etc.

Blacks can't cook for fucking shit.

Those boys are about to win a large lawsuit against that city.

Also, black people food is just a rip off of southern whites and more specifically cajuns.

ask the black "community" why they commit disproporti-

RACSIS FUCKING WHITE CRAKA FUCKIN KILL U NIGGA STRAIGHT FOR REA NIGGA IMA FUCK U UP NIGGA SWEAR ON MY MOMS NIGGA

I don't understand this meme, because every psychopath I see at chilli-pepper eating competitions is always a white dude. Every YouTube video about "spiciest X ever cooked" is always a white dude.

Hell, I live in the UK where hot and spicy curry has become part of the national cuisine for decades and where birds eye/peri peri food is the newest fad.

Do white americans shy away from spicy food or something? Because in UK we consume shit-tons of spicy food.

Better jump into a pool to cool off.

Wasn't the British Empire created for the soul purpose of tea and spices?

This kills the white supremacist.

It's not true.

The Irish eat bland food.

But Italians, Germans, Cajun-French all have flavorful food.

Blacks are just out of ideas.

*tips fedora*

sole*

I've never seen it either, bong. My grandparents used to make god tier chilli to compete at the fair with every year and every thanksgiving I've ever had the food as been fucking delicious and perfectly seasoned.

>most seasoning they have ever tasted

I'm white but this shit is kind of funny kek

whoops, I apologize everything on the plate is not deep fried and covered in a thick layer of white sauce

They don't mean whites in Europe. They're talking about Americans because that's all they know.

Comparing white cuisine to KFC doesn't buff your cred.

>doesn't realise that spices used to be put on rotting food to cover up the bad taste

Black people are far more obese than whites and die of heart disease and diabetes at alarming rates. Also, have you seen the crime statistics?

i welcome the meme that white people can't cook.
nonwhites will be discouraged from going to our restaurants.

wait until the media overplays this shit ad nauseam for the next 3 months and people get fed up with this shit, we will grow again

This, they have hotter curry here than in India specifically to pander to our taste for hot spicy food, this meme sucks.

Says the nigger that keeps one of the most disgusting chicken places in business. Look at this beautiful seasoning. So woke.

>The Irish eat bland food.

Because the British stole all their food including the potatoes. Can't hate the Irish for eating what was available to them. Why do niggers hate on the Irish so much? The Irish are a lot like you in the sense they never accomplished anything and constantly got wrket by superior people. You'd think niggers and potato niggers would best friends kek.

Top fucking kek

funny desu

Don't know about heart disease but the blacks in my city have a lot of people in their community missing feet, fingers and toes because of diabetes. I'm from the south though, diabetes is kind of part of our culture.

>people STILL get mad at the white people food meme

spiciness != good. if ur tongue is too numb to appreciate the full palate then it's objectively bad cooking. Most indian cooks in the UK are retard tier bangladeshis or greasy punjabis.

What a waste of food

Triggered little faggot bitch idiot with his little cuck cigar flag spotted LMAO

The left looks like a prison meal, so that seems more fitting for Black "families"

i would be pretty stoked if i was in a cafeteria and they were serving plate on the left.

Yeah enjoy your high blood pressure and heart disease

Guess what, leaf? This makes normies hate the left even more.

Somebody tell the niggers that white people can afford to eat off of actual plates.

with black "families" more like

White people fucking invented modern cuisine. Did Africa even have farms?

It's simply niggers desperate for something to feel good about.

>be black
>be in jail eating bland food
or
>eating bland KFC with watermelon

No underage posters allowed

>everyone hates them even more
Says who? Your daughters nigger boyfriend?

The one on the left looks like prison food is that the black people one?

I made zero value judgement on the matter, I was only stating facts which refute the basis of the meme.

Wtf is this meme

I eat food with salt and pepper what are niggers even saying

Sorry I don't eat food with 10 million sauces slathered on to hide the taste of robust meat or a good tasting wet sausage

I love these veggies the way they taste not with a bunch of deep fried oils

Yeah, nigga! You ain't got no daddy.

"LMAO white people food be li-"

>*dies from type 2 diabetes*

wew

>food bank

Fug

True, white people spice their food with racism, oppression, imperialism and mayo.

#woke

>Because the British stole all their food including the potatoes
Right because the cuisine and crops are radically different over the Irish Sea.

wh*Te people are disgusting

My city has at least three dialysis center in strip malls for nigger kidneys, because niggers are disgusting, stupid animals.

how did you think this would look?

Why do black people think they're experts at cooking? They think eating chicken wings is "real food". They can't cook for shit. especially with all the salt and grease they pour all over their food.

The real chefs are the Latinos.

this stereotype makes no sense to me. every white woman I've ever gotten to know has been an amazing cook who spends half her free time looking up recipes. even the shitlibs with their vegan potlucks.
black people must base their stereotypes on whatever genetic waste they encounter at places like Wal-Mart

>white families are missing spices
>black families are missing fathers
Ayyyy

The people who are hating right now have already hated us before.

>niggers eat soul food and get diabetes
Why are they proud of this? Shouldn't a modest diet be a virtue?

It's a meme started by black teenagers with underdeveloped palates who think 20 kinds of seasonings and sauces means good

why are we fighting. We're all humans. we like food. You share food, I share food. We both have food. We eat. We talk.

They rarely eat anything they cook. It's mostly fast food, which is why black people have an obesity epidemic and die by heart disease more than any race.

>Yo Jamal, I cooked this shiznit chicken last night

Doesn't happen

>White people historically have not had to mask the taste of rotting meat, BOOYAH
For the life of me, I don't understand how they think that's a bad thing.

i mean the white shitlibs i used to know would go to Meijer and steal as many different spices as they could fit in their pockets on a daily basis.

I don't get the stupidity of
> white people can't eat spicees

WE BUILT A GLOBAL FUCKING EMPIRE ON IMPORTING SPICES YOU DUMB FUCKS.

What's wrong with this?

Spics make really spicy food that is disgusting

Everything is fried rice and bananas or chicken

Pic related is one of the spiciest dishes I ever made, the ranch sauce made me drink a lot of water to avoid the hot pepper in it

>maintenance man at Tim Hortons
>chef
You have to go back

sause? no? oh okay lie then

>Avocado
I bet you're going to plug a carrot in your arse tonight too

wite peepo food lmao 100%%%%%

Its not deep fried

I do not understand this meme. My parents are like 3rd gen and they still knew how to make tons of 'old world' food.

That's healthy af. Eating a lean diet is a noble thing.

the Tim's employees here are mostly flips actually

Way too sensible for Sup Forums

White European cuisine is top tier around the world:

Italian
French
German
Spanish

Maybe they are just making fun of anglos and their shit tier cuisine.

>scovilles = flavor

Actual Mexican food is pretty disgusting. Only Texmex is good.

The fuck are you talking about faggot

>German
no

I love the paper plates

vegeta was first seen eating some aliens, probably even raw, probably the dude was still alive. But yeah i guess that living with a thicc bitch like bulma sets your standars way higher

>hating on anglo masterrace food

You don't like beans and toast?

>Why do niggers hate on the Irish so much?
Because we came from nothing and actually worked to build one of the wealthiest nations in the world after being raped, pillaged, starved and beaten for 700 years. Niggers still can't get their shit together.

t. Mick abroad.

t. white guy

It cannot be spicy enough.

I'm from England and love that shit. I'm just saying that if the British stole the Irish food they'd just get the same stuff.